Questions & Mysteries Why Linlin never forced random Giants to join her country?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
We know Big Mom wanted them, yet she was never brave enough to go and conquer them lmfao.

We also know the giants were willing to ally with her as they were planning to join her anyway via Loki’s marriage to Lola, so it’s not as if Elbaf would have opposed her rule if she conquered them.

The only explanation is that Big Grandma knew she would get curb stomped if she tried to conquer Elbaf.

We know Big Mom wanted them, yet she was never brave enough to go and conquer them lmfao
Why would she conquer them? Why didn’t the almighty WG with their almighty Admirals conquer Elbaf btw?

We also know the giants were willing to ally with her as they were planning to join her anyway via Loki’s marriage to Lola, so it’s not as if Elbaf would have opposed her rule if she conquered them.
A political marriage doesnt mean that they would be fine with someone thats not a giant ruling them.

Also why are the giants not taking revenge on BM for what she did and wanting to ally with her instead?

The only explanation is that Big Grandma knew she would get curb stomped if she tried to conquer Elbaf
The only explanation for why they didnt is because the giants knew they would get curb stomped if they tried to take revenge lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why would she conquer them?
She clearly wanted them on her side very very badly lmfao:

Why didn’t the almighty WG with their almighty Admirals conquer Elbaf btw?
Well first of all, it is not the Admirals’ job to conquer territory and never has been lmfao. That’s the job of the Holy Knights and the Gorosei. Go ask Garling and the Jobosei why they were never man enough to fuck with Elbaf lol.

Second of all Elbaf might be militaristically above the WG. Dorry and Broggy did just fine against Warcury.

Also why are the giants not taking revenge on BM for what she did and wanting to ally with her instead?
I see no evidence they want revenge on her at all lmfao. They literally tried to ally with her via marriage.

Well first of all, it is not the Admirals’ job to conquer territory and never has been lmfao. That’s the job of the Holy Knights and the Gorosei. Go ask Garling and the Jobosei why they were never man enough to fuck with Elbaf lol.

Second of all Elbaf might be militaristically above the WG. Dorry and Broggy did just fine against Warcury.

I see no evidence they want revenge on her at all lmfao. They literally tried to ally with her via marriage.
given what we just learned about Loki is was likely on a solo alliance mission

True and? They are strong and I agree that she couldnt have conquered them, doesnt mean shes fodder to them like you and the other “admiral fans” are trying to portray her as.

Well first of all, it is not the Admiral’s job to conquer territory and never has been lmfao
Uh it is their job if the WG orders them to.

That’s the job of the Holy Knights and the Gorosei.
No? The Holy Knights job is to protect the CDs and the Gorosei are leaders not fighters as you yourself kept saying that they need muh admirals for protection.

Good of you to admit they would curbstomp the shit out of the marines, lets keep up the same energy Lee

I see no evidence they want revenge on her at all lmfao. They literally tried to ally with her via marriage
Lol they literally hate her and what she did, yet were willing to ally with her. Oops lol.

They did so fine that they had to flee

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How could she?

Black mail ? Giants hate her anyway and she has nothing to offer them or sway them with

Kidnapping? Even a giant child is probably more than a few tons doubt they could be kidnapped

Invade the country? She herself proclaimed elbaf the strongest nation and Shanks is affiliated with the country so risking a war wouldn't be a smart move

And there really aren't just random giants roaming around every single on is affiliated with one faction or another

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Warcury who wasn't going all out
Prove it. I could say the same of Dorry and Brogg

True and? They are strong and I agree that she couldnt have conquered them, doesnt mean shes fodder to them like you and the other “admiral fans” are trying to portray her as.
I didn’t say she was fodder, although yes Loki did utterly humiliate her hype in one chapter lmfao.

Uh it is their job if the WG orders them to.
Which has never happened. Lol

No? The Holy Knights job is to protect the CDs and the Gorosei are leaders not fighters as you yourself kept saying that they need muh admirals for protection.
Ruh Roh. Looks like bro needs to go back and reread the Rabbit Hunt where it was explicitly stated that the Holy Knights are the ones who conquer new territory for the WG. lol

Good of you to admit they would curbstomp the shit out of the marines, lets keep up the same energy Lee
The difference is I’m not even mad about it lmfao. Zero Marines are even relevant against the giants outside of the Admirals and Vice Admirals. One GWP ship defeated thousands of Marines with no opposition.

Lol they literally hate her and what she did, yet were willing to ally with her.
I see no evidence they hate her, they literally wanted to ally with her lmfao.

I didn’t say she was fodder, although yes Loki did utterly humiliate her hype in one chapter lmfao.

Ruh Roh. Looks like bro needs to go back and reread the Rabbit Hunt where it was explicitly stated that the Holy Knights are the ones who conquer new territory for the WG. lol

The difference is I’m not even mad about it lmfao. Zero Marines are even relevant against the giants outside of the Admirals and Vice Admirals. One GWP ship defeated thousands of Marines with no opposition.

Her and her daughter’s wishes aren’t the same

Nah Loki did nothing of the sort, you see we had this talk in the spoilers thread and then you proceeded to make that shitty bait thread of yours anyways lol.

Huh? The fuck do you mean the WG never ordered the marines? Thats all they do, the marines are the outward face of the WG lol.

Panels. Also even if they do, if they encounter strong foes why not use the holy almighty marines too?

Cool Im not mad either, I just see you making threads about Yonko and Elbaf and liking bullshit bait threads from notorious trolls like Tuna but I havent seen you say shit about how they relate to your precious Admirals.

Jarul tried to kill her, they know what she did to their beloved Mother Carmel and the kids and her name has become villified why are you ignoring the manga bro lol. Yeah they wanted to ally with her because Loki wanted to marry Lola. Instead of trying to fuck her up. I wonder why, see I too can spin random bullshit like why is there no giant in WCI to bash a faction I want to troll.

? The goal was always to escape lmfao. They didn’t show up to fight the Gorosei. Their objective was to flee, and they flee’d without being injured by the Gorosei at all and even overpowering Warcury.
Must think of the panel where Franky said it is amazing how they could get away mostly unharmed
Even they are amazed by plot armor:milaugh: