Current Events If Oda still needs a break to come up with new ideas

How much of the endgame can we say he actually has planned out?

I think it’s very likely he’s changing a lot of things as he goes. I’m sure he’s had some rudimentary ideas for what all the big mysteries are or how the final arcs will end, but I don’t think he’s finalized anything.

At this point there are numerous directions Oda could take the story to its end and it’s likely Oda is currently figuring out which paths he will take.

Anyways to end this thread, do y’all think Oda actually knows what any of the major mysteries are? Do you think it’s possible he is still undecided on some of them? Could it be that he has multiple possible ideas for what the major mysteries could be?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How much of the endgame can we say he actually has planned out?

I think it’s very likely he’s changing a lot of things as he goes. I’m sure he’s had some rudimentary ideas for what all the big mysteries are or how the final arcs will end, but I don’t think he’s finalized anything.

At this point there are numerous directions Oda could take the story to its end and it’s likely Oda is currently figuring out which paths he will take.

Anyways to end this thread, do y’all think Oda actually knows what any of the major mysteries are? Do you think it’s possible he is still undecided on some of them? Could it be that he has multiple possible ideas for what the major mysteries could be?
I'm sure he has a plan in mind but I write myself and I know what it's like to get a spark of inspiration or an idea that pushes that end goal further, I'm sure he had the ending in mind from the beginning but he keeps coming up with other ideas that move the goal post back

Glad someone thought about this too.
I am afraid Oda might shit the bed with the ending if he is already thinking about direction of how things can go.
The last few mangas of this generation have all had shit endings, so I am pessimistic about Japanese manga authors and their endings.
Anyway, the story won't end before 2030, so I hope he figures out all details as soon as possible instead of making it up as he goes.

If you think Oda has planned out everything or 80% of the endgame already, you're mistaken

He only has planned 50%, even then he will still fix or modify those plots.

If you still think the final war or the last 2-3 arcs will be better when he fumbled Wano and Vegaounk arc badly, then you're setting yourself up to disappointment

Does the guy need a reason other than wanting to chill or to spend time with his family?
It does not always have to be so complicated.
Well I thought he specifically said he was taking a break to come up with ideas
Post automatically merged:

I think there's a rumor that oda originally didn't planned SH to go for elbaph. So maybe yeah.
That’s cap, Elbaf was likely one of the originally planned arcs

As to how much of it he actually planned? That’s for debate.

Kizaruber Eats

"To live, would be an awfully grand adventure."
I think there's a rumor that oda originally didn't planned SH to go for elbaph. So maybe yeah.
Oda did say recently he would have to force luffy to go to elbaf which was really concerning and weird.

Apparently the break is for the LA instead now, I expected him to go on break for it again but thankfully not another month break this time.

Oda did also turn to chatgpt before Egghead for story ideas too so yeah....

He said the real story begins now though too soon I wanna believe this was his 5 year story he wanted to tell but he had to stretch his story far more than luffy can stretch too because of shueisha and one pieces overwhelming success.
Post automatically merged:

Oh nvm you posted it ofc lol.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't do a whole ass AI storyline in Egghead tbh, Vegapunk GPT lol. Dragonball GPT oh wait.

Punk records is the closest thing ofc, but could still happen in future too.
He should already have general ideas for Egghead but don't want the arc feels very cliche/repetitive like the other arcs, chat GPT probably gives him ideas like the base structure for the plot, then he modified it to fit in his tropes and general stuffs.

Did Dragonball used GPT or just sounds like GT?

Kizaruber Eats

"To live, would be an awfully grand adventure."
He should already have general ideas for Egghead but don't want the arc feels very cliche/repetitive like the other arcs, chat GPT probably gives him ideas like the base structure for the plot, then he modified it to fit in his tropes and general stuffs.

Did Dragonball used GPT or just sounds like GT?
Nah that's just my pun on GT haha. There's viral videos with millions of views maybe of ai generated fanfics of goku being locked in the hyperbolic time chamber after berry's betrayed him. Several hours and hours of it! It's extremely unhinged even by mown standards and AI shitposting.

Aye Egghead was very surprising how different it was in some ways, especially the gorosei and giants showing up, 2 nikas, York traitor etc.

I really hope Oda avoids his cliches/formulas for elbaf as much as possible.

Nah that's just my pun on GT haha. There's viral videos with millions of views maybe of ai generated fanfics of goku being locked in the hyperbolic time chamber after berry's betrayed him. Several hours and hours of it! It's extremely unhinged even by mown standards and AI shitposting.

Aye Egghead was very surprising how different it was in some ways, especially the gorosei and giants showing up, 2 nikas, York traitor etc.

I really hope Oda avoids his cliches/formulas for elbaf as much as possible.
Those hallucination AI videos are always interesting, there is a thirst for that.

The theory community is going to crash if he uses too many GPT. Somethings have to be kept consistent.