You think the conservatives are going to bend over and give their home and country over to the migrants?

Press select to doubt
Oh I was talking about that Christian nationalist pastor

The Gavin Newsom stuff is also very retarded. Californian liberals are the biggest hypocrites. They pretend to be pro migrant because they’re progressive and empathetic when irl they only support immigration because it’s good for big businesses.

Oh I was talking about that Christian nationalist pastor
I edited my post (just wanted to change things) from the one you quoted at the same time you made your post. Gonna have to apologize for that.

But yea, the logic of that Christian nationalist is severely messed up there, although it wasn't the first time that a false accusation has lead an innocent man to serious, life changing consequences.

Jonathan Majors

Last edited:
So Sinwar is arab Kaido? Great to know
the regional war was supoosed to lead to the collapse of Israel but the Arabs states and Iran are cowardlycucks. It's reminds of a quote from Sayyid Muhammad Abdullah Hassan when when of his coldiers told him to ask for Yemeni help in his war against the british
"Maandhoow cayaayirka iga daa Carabi waa naage"
"Oh my son, we both know the Arabs are women"

He’s not wrong that their culture is shit, should’ve stopped there instead of going all hitler about it
A culture that suppresses women, tortures gay people and throw them off roofs is shit

100% true, the superior culture is clearly one that embraces land theft and defends rape. Thats who we should be giving billions of dollars to!

the regional war was supoosed to lead to the collapse of Israel but the Arabs states and Iran are cowardlycucks.
I respect their decision not to go to war with a US backed ally, which could at best trigger a decade long war like Iraq and Afghanistan, and at worst cause WWiii and the destruction of every country in the Middle East.
Post automatically merged:

not every problem needs to be solved by violence

but people like Sinwar and Netanyahu are hammers that see everything like nails.

Anyway, I just learned of whoever that unwashed hobo is, not surprised to see the type of people who are racist against palestinians :gokulaugh:

It made me go look up some other twitch streamers who are anti palestine/pro israel, and one other big one was apparently a literal cuckold
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I respect their decision not to go to war with a US backed ally, which could at best trigger a decade long war like Iraq and Afghanistan, and at worst cause WWiii and the destruction of every country in the Middle East.

not every problem needs to be solved by violence

but people like Sinwar and Netanyahu are hammers that see everything like nails.
But honestly when your land is stolen and the people chased away or killed, it's not difficult to become a terrorist.

100% true, the superior culture is clearly one that embraces land theft and defends rape. Thats who we should be giving billions of dollars to!
Any culture that defends rape is shit too. Don’t see how that’s a “gotcha”

You do realize we give billions to both cultures right? U.S is far and away the biggest contributors to Palestinian aid lmao

Any culture that defends rape is shit too. Don’t see how that’s a “gotcha”

You do realize we give billions to both cultures right? U.S is far and away the biggest contributors to Palestinian aid lmao
There isn't really much equivalence between the aid the US gives to Palestine and Israel.
One aid is almost purely military in nature and gives them diplomatic cover from international organizations and the UNSC. The other has been mostly humanitarian aid the majority of which hasn't actually reached Palestinians because of Israel while the US turns a blind eye, while using its veto against recognition of a Palestinian state.

Blinken ignoring USAID's assessment that Israel blocks aid going into Gaza:
https://www.propublica.org/article/gaza-palestine-israel-blocked-humanitarian-aid-blinken
Or the state department ignoring its own laws (The Leahy Law) regarding giving weapons to military units that commit human right violations:
https://www.justsecurity.org/90010/a-law-and-policy-guide-to-us-arms-transfers-to-israel/

Unless the USA somehow starts giving Hamas billions in military assets and shielding them from international condmenation due to war crimes, I doubt you could strike such a comparison.

There isn't really much equivalence between the aid the US gives to Palestine and Israel.
One aid is almost purely military in nature and gives them diplomatic cover from international organizations and the UNSC. The other has been mostly humanitarian aid the majority of which hasn't actually reached Palestinians because of Israel while the US turns a blind eye, while using its veto against recognition of a Palestinian state.

Blinken ignoring USAID's assessment that Israel blocks aid going into Gaza:
https://www.propublica.org/article/gaza-palestine-israel-blocked-humanitarian-aid-blinken
Or the state department ignoring its own laws (The Leahy Law) regarding giving weapons to military units that commit human right violations:
https://www.justsecurity.org/90010/a-law-and-policy-guide-to-us-arms-transfers-to-israel/

Unless the USA somehow starts giving Hamas billions in military assets and shielding them from international condmenation due to war crimes, I doubt you could strike such a comparison.
Our aid went directly to Hamas as they were the administration handling Gaza.

also don’t deflect, you implied we don’t give billions to Palestinians which is outright wrong. Don’t try to create distinctions when the comment was loud and clear

Gaza has a shit culture and wether we give money to or who we give money to has very little do with it

Last edited:
Our aid went directly to Hamas as they were the administration handling Gaza.
No ? At least it seems like the people in charge of it deemed that Hamas didnt take it
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-hamas-did-not-siphon-off-development-aid/a-67525454

also don’t deflect, you implied we don’t give billions to Palestinians which is outright wrong. Don’t try to create distinctions when the comment was loud and clear
Nothing as such was implied, we give much more billions to the military power behind one of the two shit cultures you mentioned. Funnily you were the one who deflected on that point.

You also ignored how the US state department plays a role in enabling the war crimes Israel commits. Or how barely any of the aid the US provides reaches its intended destination due to Israeli blockade.

A really weak reply tbh.

No ? At least it seems like the people in charge of it deemed that Hamas didnt take it
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-hamas-did-not-siphon-off-development-aid/a-67525454
After a European Commission meeting in Strasbourg, a decision has now been reached to continue providing development aid. There are no indications that Hamas — deemed a terrorist organization by the EU, the US and others — misappropriated EU funds.

Hamas did take it, did you read? Misappropriation is what they deny.

Nothing as such was implied,
100% true, the superior culture is clearly one that embraces land theft and defends rape. Thats who we should be giving billions of dollars to!”

Lol

this literally implies we don’t give money to the other shit culture.

You also ignored how the US state department plays a role in enabling the war crimes Israel commits. Or how barely any of the aid the US provides reaches its intended destination due to Israeli blockade.

A really weak reply tbh.
Because it’s irrelevant to my comment. You’re the one who brought up money

Gaza has a shit culture, killing gay people for just existing, selling off and buying women is downright atrocious. Don’t get triggered at the fact that most of us find stuff like that disgusting. Instead ask yourself why do you have such an emotional response to this? Are you okay with that culture?

they're bad because they hate our advanced gay civilization™
You’re trying really hard and keep falling flat

An article
Angry residents of a remote Indiana city complain of being deluged by migrants from Haiti and elsewhere, putting a strain on schools, hospitals, and other social services.

Locals of Logansport, a city of 18,000 in the center of the state, say students are being muscled out of public schools by an influx of thousands of foreign newcomers.

They say the migrants came for jobs at a local meat-packing plant, but that their kids can't speak English and suck up the attention of teachers, dragging down standards.

Barrie McClain, a retired teacher, said public schools and healthcare facilities were 'impacted terribly' by the influx and urged the federal government to bail out her cash-strapped city.

'The native born are now a minority in the local school system,' McClain, a county GOP treasurer, told The Mail.

They have to figure out how to educate all these folks, without having anybody who knows how to translate for a lot of the languages. So those are big problems. '

She said Logansport Memorial Hospital was overcrowded nowadays and the local board of health was 'trying to deal with diseases we don't normally deal with in the US.'

Unchecked immigration has become a top issue for voters in Vice President Kamala Harris' election battle against former president Donald Trump, who vows to deport millions of 'illegals' if he wins next month.

Logansport has become the latest immigration flash point, after a slew of headlines about Haitian migrants eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, and Latino gangsters running amok in apartment blocks in Aurora, Colorado.

In those cities, Trump and other Republicans have been accused of painting migrants as a threat and stirring up fears in a bid to win votes in his tight race against Harris.

It remains unclear exactly how many migrants have arrived in Logansport — but Cass County Health Department Administrator Serenity Alter told The Post that the surrounding area's population has surged nearly a third.

That would amount to some 11,000 newcomers in a county of just 38,000 people in 2020.

Logansport Mayor Chris Martin, estimates that 2,000-3,000 Haitian migrants have arrived these past four years.

Martin spoke of 'some assimilation issues' from the influx of people with 'different culture beliefs.'

But he added that Trump and other national political should 'stop playing politics with the smaller communities.'

'We would rather you do your job and actually do something instead of talking about this,' Martin told The Post.

McClain said that the Haitian migrants were drawn to work at the nearby Tyson Foods poultry plant — jobs that locals would not take.

The county has absorbed large numbers of migrants from Mexico, Myanmar, and Vietnam, in recent decades, she added.

They were willing to do jobs eschewed by other Americans, and many went on to open businesses and were a pillar of the local economy, said McClain.

Meanwhile, Cass County health chiefs have described a surge in medical visits and a strain on local emergency rooms.

Dozens of migrants cram into shared homes, helping spread such diseases as tuberculosis, said Alter.

Officials have had to 'boost translation services in order to ensure that medical needs are understood,' she said.

Though they may have entered the US without a visa, Haitians are entitled to Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and work permits because their impoverished Caribbean homeland is such a mess.

Candice Espinoza, 32, a local photographer, says she feels less comfortable in her city since the Haitians started turning up.

'It's not safe. They just stare at you and won't talk to you.' Espinoza told The Post.

'They stand there staring at my house with cameras on their phones. I don't know if they're recording, what they're doing.'

The rattled mom-of-two says she's installed cameras on her home and that her business was suffering because customers would no longer come to her business.

'My clients wouldn't even get out of their car for their photo shoot. I had to take them somewhere else because they are scared of them' she said.

'You don't feel easy when someone is constantly watching you.'

She added: 'They've been there at night and I will not lie, it's scared me to death. Three guys just standing in the dark staring around in the neighborhood, that's scary. I don't care what color you are. That's not something I want.'

She's also worried about how her kids' education is suffering because the non-English-speaking Haitian students suck up all the 'special treatment' from teachers.

Their reading, their comprehension is going to lessen because they're going to have to lower the kids' expectations,' she said of her children aged 10 and 13.

Espinoza says she'll vote for Trump in November because the Democrats have let down Indiana with their loose border policy.

Nancy Baker, a mom of two, says 16-year-old daughter Cheyanne dropped out of high school and now studies online because teachers had no time left for English-speaking pupils.

'There were way too many kids, and it seemed to her that since they didn't speak the language, or didn't understand what was going on, they were getting more attention,' Baker told The Post.

'And so she and the other kids who grew up here who were having issues or struggling in certain things weren't able to get the attention that they needed.'

The 44-year-old blamed President Joe Biden and Vice President Harris, the Democratic candidate in this year's election, for not securing the southern border amid record migrant flows.

A Reuters investigation this month found that more than half a million school-age migrant children have entered the US since 2022, straining budgets and worsening overcrowding.

Teachers were being forced to grapple with language barriers and inflaming social tensions in places unaccustomed to educating immigrants, such as Logansport, researchers found.

Some 75 school districts responded to a survey, with a third saying that the increase in immigrant children was having a 'significant' impact on their school district.
Those small town folks were right to be paranoid about the migrant situation. The "native citizens" of those small towns are going to be forced out eventually because the town itself cannot keep up with the influx of migrants (it's a small town, not a big city for god's sakes).

So,is Hamas completely wiped out or not?
I got a bad feeling regarding IDF and what they may do with the Gaza citizens when the media is not looking

Last edited: