Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

No, well I dunno, but Brother Blood has full control over my role and apparently can amp and janitor. It really depends on how they amped, the assist should have only gone against scum but might have reversed once my role got snatched

I'm basically a wraith with no wincon stuck in the game just watching my stuff get used
This is kinda funny if true because when you guys omega absorbed me in the One Piece game I was like that, too xD.

No, well I dunno, but Brother Blood has full control over my role and apparently can amp and janitor. It really depends on how they amped, the assist should have only gone against scum but might have reversed once my role got snatched

I'm basically a wraith with no wincon stuck in the game just watching my stuff get used
Your wincon is that of Brother Bloods lol.

Ratchet
Sir Y
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run, Luka and myself hit that one early
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Jinri, Soul, Indigo, Saber is focus on to start of those, maybe scumloaded

Pretty sure Soul isn't town
Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri- Home Run
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Who should we focus on next?
The Batman/Vengeance was activated to kill Charlie/???

Damien Darhk:Life Force Absorbtion was activated to Janitor the kill
2 mother boxes were set
Anyone want to translate?

Is this like New Batman took revenge on Batman's killer and scum decided to janitor the death?
Winter is a curse anyone not near the equator must live with for half the year 🤕

If anyone lives in states near Texas or Florida, they got it good I bet.
Winter and snow every day of the year would be perfect for me
i thought you guys were lynching jinri just based on inactivity lmao

good lynch though
Don't like this post

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri- Home Run
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Who should we focus on next?

Anyone want to translate?

Is this like New Batman took revenge on Batman's killer and scum decided to janitor the death?
Winter and snow every day of the year would be perfect for me

Don't like this post
probably not melkor, i think he's good

u kinda cooking this game, guide us to victory

probably not melkor, i think he's good

u kinda cooking this game, guide us to victory
I'm still concerned about Melkor because Charlie was deleted before he could really make his thoughts more definitive, plus we don't even know what Charlie was

I wanted to do that myself tbh

So green mafia knows brainiacs identify?

Out of 2 i'd rather pick Melkor tbh. My whole suspicion on Muugen came from Flower 1.0 death and he had nothing to do with it
tbh, i'd say wait with Melkor

can't say more
because alternative atm is melkor and I really don't want to have melkor lynched

yet
Even Charlie was hesitant to "clear" Melkor. The vote was pretty close between Jinri and Melkor and then other wagons outside those two were being pushed up. Definitely looks bad for Melkor. I think we can diversify though and look elsewhere for now, but don't put Melkor at the back, he should still be a key suspect for now