Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

other than fooj who's confirmed these are the fellas who I think will flip town and should be protected, especially the top half

4: Soulkiller
1: Flower
7: Fujishiro
9: The Orca
10: MangoSenpai
18: Mr. Reloaded
34: KWEH

other than fooj who's confirmed these are the fellas who I think will flip town and should be protected, especially the top half

4: Soulkiller
1: Flower
7: Fujishiro
9: The Orca
10: MangoSenpai
18: Mr. Reloaded
34: KWEH
This is probably the safest list ever ngl. You just took Fuji's Town core, basically and added some reads.

What's your thoughts on the other players?

This is probably the safest list ever ngl. You just took Fuji's Town core, basically and added some reads.

What's your thoughts on the other players?
Tbf I'm not doin it to be safe it's just reaffirmimg who to back

MUUGEN, Ekko, Orca come to mind as fellas who I'm unsure of but can easily end up town as well

YoHo, Indigo, Saber, Jaguark, Yo Tan, Luka, York, Worst, Melkor, Daniel probably the easiest to pressure/solve rn

Alexis, Boa, Apollo, Blax Blah, GhostFace, Alwaysmind, Watson will be harder and might need mech to clear. Though Watson and Apollo could be solved more easily if they're able to get in the game.

Tbf I'm not doin it to be safe it's just reaffirmimg who to back

MUUGEN, Ekko, Orca come to mind as fellas who I'm unsure of but can easily end up town as well

YoHo, Indigo, Saber, Jaguark, Yo Tan, Luka, York, Worst, Melkor, Daniel probably the easiest to pressure/solve rn

Alexis, Boa, Apollo, Blax Blah, GhostFace, Alwaysmind, Watson will be harder and might need mech to clear. Though Watson and Apollo could be solved more easily if they're able to get in the game.
Kinda wild list lmao. Esp if you consider that Blax Blah guy never even posted, so defo needs either mech or get a bullet atp.

Why are only Watson and Apollo easier to solve?

Kinda wild list lmao. Esp if you consider that Blax Blah guy never even posted, so defo needs either mech or get a bullet atp.

Why are only Watson and Apollo easier to solve?
yea he'll need mech for sure

Watson and Apollo are inactive but if they do get active they'll be able to make their alignment clear methinks, not sure if the others would be the same