Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Oh fuck. Both Gohoumei (with Gaimou) and Riboku intend to move to attack Tou after the battle is done.

Tou will pull some crazy shit out of this entire situation:shocked:
I doubt they get to him.
Either Ouhon and Mouten stop them or they get there too late. I think Nei is gonna open the gates for Tou and whatever foreign enemy shows up, will find Tou standing on the walls of Shintei.

Last edited:
A - fuck every single one of you. Not a single one of you motherless jackals @ me

B - why is Raku’A Kan another glaive bum? He carried a sword before and he doesn’t seem to have the same deceptively strong wiry build as Sen To’Un

C - the other states waiting for Han to lose are fucking stupid, or rather Hara is. Does he think he can write dumb shit like that and have people ignore it? You can tell this isn’t written with a global audience in mind.

C - the other states waiting for Han to lose are fucking stupid, or rather Hara is. Does he think he can write dumb shit like that and have people ignore it? You can tell this isn’t written with a global audience in mind.
It's clear that he isnt trying to hype up Raku'A Kan and it's rare to see Qin in a confrontation where everybody expects them to win but let's be real here, they are going to win.

His readers know it already and you've said it yourself, Hara is now rushing the arcs, he didn't have time to build up some proper hype for RAK. Now we're waiting for Tou and Shin feats tbh. At least I am. Still hoping for some good showings from RAK though.

Bruh Han hasn’t lost on that battlefield in 170 years lmfao
That's great for Han, but why would Zhao, Wei or whoever give Qin the opportunity?

Their aim for waiting until after the battle is to destory the Qin army completely.

What is the purpose of risking a Qin victory? Wei wanting Han diminished so they could take or demand more of their land is one thing. It suits him, he's been after Han territory at least since Juukou. Zhao has no interest in Han territory, they have a hard enough time holding to what they have, at bare minimum they should be the ones setting out immediately.

Also, where is Chu in all of this? The feckless cunts act like they don't have several Ls to avenge.