Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Does it though?

Bring up the receipts, you black and white carnivorous dolphin

Guys, i have mech on @Yoho.

Apparently he is Sinestro, who i understand is a villain so likely mafia.
this was different abilty i used overnight (an assist) - Ariess only now got back to me.
I said this ability was used overnight. I can point to writeup but I quess could be modkilled for this.
It was one of assists you could get by choosing a location yesterday.
Ability i used is called night nurse, but I used another ability earlier to get it.
I confused some mech. But the invest result is legit.
Lol, mental detection appeared after i got invest result in PM. Ariess does not work like this.
Yes, extreme differences from story to story how he got the info lmao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Well you're living a public secret life

Kekko is kekkoing, I'm happy that he's engaging with us - however I don't agree with most of his content, so I don't have him confidently in either side of the pendulum.
The reason for that hinges mainly on my past experiences where he's been acting dumb to an incomprihensible level as Town as well, which is why based on that factor alone I cannot make a confident discernment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Role or character? You think pretty assured he was culted?
just character

and i think mental detection can fit that flavor according to wiki

question now is

1. did mental detection appear before somewhere in the WUs?
2. if a player is culted will their super abilities now appear dark green instead of yellow?

do we have proof of either happening?

just character

and i think mental detection can fit that flavor according to wiki

question now is

1. did mental detection appear before somewhere in the WUs?
2. if a player is culted will their super abilities now appear dark green instead of yellow?

do we have proof of either happening?
Those are just busy work questions you can just ask Aries.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mafia cop was activated, mental detection was activated
ok it appeared in n2 here, so if melkor is culted it'd have to be earlier than today

also the mafia cop part implies that it's a standalone mafia role that has mental detection and not melkor's role

per this, its possibly the user of mental detection is just a mafia member and neither melkor/polar

ok it appeared in n2 here, so if melkor is culted it'd have to be earlier than today

also the mafia cop part implies that it's a standalone mafia role that has mental detection and not melkor's role

per this, its possibly the user of mental detection is just a mafia member and neither melkor/polar
Colour slip. Mafia Cop is the Town base ability colour.

and u know pot's identity or just alignemnt check? whats the nature of ur info
btw why r u so confident that polar knows ur identity and leaning to it too much?
I know his identity. A little confused on why i got his identity and am in discussions with our masterful host to clarify if it was given to me by my mech, by mistake, or by other mech, or if someone passed it to me

I think its pretty clear by now I don't follow or understand a lot of the stuff in SRM games, I like straightforward everyone has a specific role games lol.

Regardless he is town