Orca
Indigio
Mango
Reloaded
Daniel
Bill
Watson
MUUGEN
Pot (if whatever polar got on him is correct, would be decent play if pot is scum and they dipped him out by pulling such play)
LM, if yoho flips scum then it's safe to put him on the town lean.

This is kinda where I am at town read wise.

Anyone outside of this wagon is fair game, althought right now I do agree that Yoho and ekko needs to be yeeted to the stars. If we can nuke yoho and lynch ekko would be optimal. Some of these reads of mine is getting bit weaken though not gonna lie, like saber, his activity levels are declining alot and seems to be going along.

What about you? what are your reads?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
re: you - flower's read on u
re: melkor - town, ik his flavor. if culted we'll find out sooner or later
re: flower - shes "playing" the game
re: soul - he's FROZEN
re: rion - he's leaning too much into his autobot meta
re: ratchet - bruh
lol not buying your nonsense for flower, shes barely playing the game she was playing more as 1.0 than she is now at best she is low effort posting, can hardly call that playing rn.

& what makes her read so important that your hard scum read on me where you tunneled my wagon for 2 cycles alongside alt 1 PB had all disappeared when Rion said locked town and you addressed it as mechanical info...

Emil

Certified Memelord
SoulKiller
Flower
Saber
Orca
Indigio
Mango
Reloaded
Daniel
Bill
Watson
MUUGEN
Pot (if whatever polar got on him is correct, would be decent play if pot is scum and they dipped him out by pulling such play)

Anyone outside of this wagon is fair game, althought right now I do agree that Yoho and ekko needs to be yeeted to the stars. If we can nuke yoho and lynch ekko would be optimal. Some of these reads of mine is getting bit weaken though not gonna lie, like saber, his activity levels are declining alot and seems to be going along.

pretty good, can u talk to me about the bill and watson reads pls

i also notice polar is not here but pot is, why's that?

SoulKiller
Flower
Saber
Orca
Indigio
Mango
Reloaded
Daniel
Bill
Watson
MUUGEN

You have Pot as town because of his result but not Polar? Also why do you town read Watson.

Btw Bill was killed lol.

You have Pot as town because of his result but not Polar? Also why do you town read Watson.

Btw Bill was killed lol.
pretty good, can u talk to me about the bill and watson reads pls

i also notice polar is not here but pot is, why's that?
Correct, forgot to include Polar as well. Although I initially did not have him in my town read list last DP. Although not gonna lie, I find it weird that pot decided to give polar his role flavor and not someone else? Bit of an odd selection.

Some of the reads, I took into account other people thoughts etc, like for your slot for example, I recall ratchet saying you are town read you and he probably reads you better than most people here, hence why I placed you in it. With the amount of players ducking and not being active enough, kinda have to give certain leanways.

You have thoughts on the game etc? did you catch up?

I‘m just sheeping tbh.

Muugen is mech Town.

Rion, Arctic Gang, Tweet, LM, Pot are part mech, part Town reads.

Luka can also be Town, but need to re eval here.

Soul feels like hostile Indie at max.

Rest is fair game for me.

re: you - flower's read on u
re: melkor - town, ik his flavor. if culted we'll find out sooner or later
re: flower - shes "playing" the game
re: soul - he's FROZEN
re: rion - he's leaning too much into his autobot meta
re: ratchet - bruh
Complete ingenuine, you just scum, giving me mad vibes of every single time I saw you as scum, you try to discredit and not look at townie angles.