Controversial Rumble’s Revenge On Democracy: WorstGen ASOIAF 2v2 Fighting Tournament

Where is Varys’s Manhood?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Chances are, Robert Barantheon's war hammer is going to do much more damage to someone's plate armor VS a swing of a sword, so I'll vouch for him against Lyonel in this battle, unless text in the lore suggests otherwise.
Btw this is not Robert vs Lyonel, this is Robert and Lyonel vs Arthur Dayne and Barristan.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'll wait for the others to handle this.
Not familiar with lore of ASOIAF (plus did not read the books) so don't expect my responses to be worth much here.
Barristan and Arthur may win this whole tournament lmfao. I knew that when I created the teams but I thought they made a good duo.

Really the only teams I think can maybe oppose them are the Clegane bros, the Blackfyre duo (if my wank is strong enough), maybe the pitfighting memes, perhaps the Northern Nutjobs, and maybe the Targaryen Titans. If I had to guess, those will be the most competitive teams.

Round 4

The Targaryen Titans

Maegor Targaryen, “The Cruel”

Aemon Targaryen, “The Dragon Knight”

VERSUS

The Lord Commanders

Ser Ryam Redwyne

Gerold Hightower, “The White Bull”

WHO WINS AND WHY????

@God Buggy @Cruxroux @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rumble @Bullet @KingOnizam @Alexis2282AE @Daniel @Dragon777
Round 4 Targs take it
Round 5 the Kingsguard is just too good and they win, even though Robert is an absolute beast.

We know of Robert, a fantastic warrior who fought with a heavy warhammer, defeated Rhaegar and won the throne. When it comes to Lyonel, he actually shares quite a few similarities with his descendant: a huge man (actually bigger than Robert, standing at nearly 6'11), powerfully built and who was considered one of the best warriors of his time, famed for his prowess in battle. Blud nick was "The Laughing Tempest" and he was excited to fight against the Kingsguard in a trial by combat, which hadn't happened in 100 years lol.

In general this is a great and competitive team. However they aren't winning this time around. On the other side Arthur Dayne with Dawn and his equal (in terms of sheer ability) Barristan Selmy. They both are just too legendary.

Arthur and Barristan grab that W.

@Elder Lee Hung @ConquistadoR

(Referring to the previous matchup) I have flip flopped on Maegor. And maybe I've been underrating him this time. Like, if I take his sheer hype, Maegor would give the likes of Arthur, Barristan, Jaime etc. a very serious run for their money. And I think he'd beat the likes of Robert, Hound etc. more often than not.

I have a hard time believing that Jahaerys really grew to be better than Maegor as an individual warrior. But maybe that's the case, idk. His man did say he would put money on him. Pure flattery? A bit of flattery? Or something he really did believe.