[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I understand the optics of the flub, I’m not rehashing this today.

SK wins if they’re lynched, right? Zara kept saying he (she?) wasn’t mafia, which I thought might have been a hint that they also weren’t town. That’s how I understand the mechanics of this game, so if the “SK lynch = instant win” isn’t a hard and fast rule, I didn’t know that.

Deleted your quote, @Dragomir, but no, I hadn’t seen much to piggyback off Reborn by that point. It was a miscalculation that I continue to pay for.

Any of this make more sense with what I’ve said?

I’d hardly call that pushing a case...even when you’re a townie, your meta is pretty obviously posting a bunch. You were largely silent by that point, and TAC and I were not the only ones who found it weird.
Explain why you unvoted? Why would thinking Zara was SK make you unvote?
See my first response to Final above.

That's the jester, not serial killer.
I genuinely didn’t realize that, thanks for clearing it up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He might have not contributed much but because of his overreaction, he shouldn't be painted as a scum, imo. It was a bad move but still.

The other pretty much triggered that reaction out of him.
Huh?

Over reacting on questioning is scummy behaviour.

Townie doesn't have anything's to hide or lie but scum does. That's why it's mostly scum who react badly on questioning.

Loooool NW died in fact. Ok, @Gambit, spit out your sins.
OOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEE honey sweetie babe pie. I don't know if your scum buddies have educated you enough not to blatantly pin point the kill on NW just nbecause we were nose to nose last night. It's a bold and fooolish attempt to immediately go after me upon seeing the updated WU. It only means, that you guys are prepared to lynch me since D1.

It will be followed up by Reborn's maleficent attempt to kick me out whereas there are tons of players he could have focused on still but yet concentrated on me for the fact that I was inactive.

Mind telling you that before I posted for the first time, there are bunch of materials so light as air which should have been focused on too but you guys never really touched it.

Like I said yesterday, it seems to be that every read on me was setup because I am a low hanging fruit and you guys have the mentality that if you go after me and I go wild, the wagon will be filled with hordes of horses,..

Vote lynch Nat
I started really sussing him when he wanted Gambit and Beta to vote Melon off. He never really provided any reason why Melon tho. He was also kinda dodging her questions.
At first, I wanted to accuse him and even tried to lynch him but eventually his reaction on the matter didn't shake him off that's why I unvoted him and even called him out that he might be a townie just by reading his posts after those accussations against him, something a scum wouldn't do in that late day.
I felt everything done by Gambit is just scummy.
Yeah I am scummy and too scummy to be scum. But still, your attempt to shade me just because I reacted against your expectation is no weight. An assertion that could've been called a case in the first place.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
At first, I wanted to accuse him and even tried to lynch him but eventually his reaction on the matter didn't shake him off that's why I unvoted him and even called him out that he might be a townie just by reading his posts after those accussations against him, something a scum wouldn't do in that late day.
I know and that's why I didn't vote for him in the first place.

Huh?

Over reacting on questioning is scummy behaviour.

Townie doesn't have anything's to hide or lie but scum does. That's why it's mostly scum who react badly on questioning.
The man has a point mate. I should have continued to press on my scum hunting and discarded your attempt to go against me but you guys occupied my space and it felt like a little too late to redeem myself on that and I admit it. I also admit that I became pissed on NW for not comprehending what my thoughts are about NO lynch and keep on twisting my terms that I detest a NO lynch whereas it was otherwise stated.

Reborn

OOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEE honey sweetie babe pie. I don't know if your scum buddies have educated you enough not to blatantly pin point the kill on NW just nbecause we were nose to nose last night. It's a bold and fooolish attempt to immediately go after me upon seeing the updated WU. It only means, that you guys are prepared to lynch me since D1.

It will be followed up by Reborn's maleficent attempt to kick me out whereas there are tons of players he could have focused on still but yet concentrated on me for the fact that I was inactive.

Mind telling you that before I posted for the first time, there are bunch of materials so light as air which should have been focused on too but you guys never really touched it.

Like I said yesterday, it seems to be that every read on me was setup because I am a low hanging fruit and you guys have the mentality that if you go after me and I go wild, the wagon will be filled with hordes of horses,..

Vote lynch Nat

Yeah I am scummy and too scummy to be scum. But still, your attempt to shade me just because I reacted against your expectation is no weight. An assertion that could've been called a case in the first place.
I think you still haven't read the day one properly because you still don't understand why you got sussed in first place.

Because everytime you come here defending yourself, you come up with something different

First it was reborn sussed become of al

And, now it's reborn concentrated on me because I was inactive.

No!

I quoted everyone and not just you. But you became sus because your posts were fulk of comments and nothing else.

There was nothing you did to scum hunt.

Nobody said anything about you being the one to kill him. Not sure why you're tryna act like the victim about it so early with no suspicion pointed your direction.
First of all, there was already too much sus on you yesterday so I don't know why you assumed on your own that kill happened to frame you?
Uhm no. It's the best course to do that. I just pre-empted what will transpire.
Post automatically merged:

I think you still haven't read the day one properly because you still don't understand why you got sussed in first place.

Because everytime you come here defending yourself, you come up with something different

First it was reborn sussed become of al

And, now it's reborn concentrated on me because I was inactive.

No!

I quoted everyone and not just you. But you became sus because your posts were fulk of comments and nothing else.

There was nothing you did to scum hunt.
Seriously drop your case against me and it's gonna be tiring because none of us will concede. You don't have a strong case and majority of the people who went to me are just sheeping themselves out.

Reborn

@Gambit I see you as sus and there is nothing changing that. Your gameplay and your reaction to questioning were bad.

Anyway,

I need to focus on few more.

@Fallen Prince @RayanOO what you did last night?

Don't dodge the question especially you fallen because you already dodged one question of mine if I remember well

D

Dragomir

So reads :

Yo Tan Wa vs Sera : I can understand the point of YTW move but this was done in a really weird style haha. YTW being stubborn to not answering anything and pointing Sera who barely didn't say a word can be seen as quite suspect. But at the same time if YTW was scum I don't really think he would go that way being that hostile right in the beginning. YTW move was way to flashy. So for now I don't put him as scum but will follow his future posts.

Jew : don't really like the way he talked and behave about Reborn or his overall posts but he seems sincere. I don't know yet.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.

Reborn : he is fishing as always. Mostly town read

Trismegistus : first game and trying to ask reads and thoughts etc : town read

And I am for a lynch tonight, no lynch is a bad option
Yikes.

The first 3 reads are a bunch of words that unnecessarily expound on a null read. The last two are super duper basic and pretty meh. These are some weak reads.

Doesn't look like you even tried that hard to come up with them. Doesn't look like you were trying game-solve anybody in here either but just give out reads to look productive.

Not a good look Rayan.

@Gambit I see you as sus and there is nothing changing that. Your gameplay and your reaction to questioning were bad.

Anyway,

I need to focus on few more.

@Fallen Prince @RayanOO what you did last night?

Don't dodge the question especially you fallen because you already dodged one question of mine if I remember well
Besides the fact that you can't ask questions like that, why are you trying to fish information from these two?

D

Dragomir

I would like you to properly explain to me why these two things make him wolf. It's not like a townie can't overeact and play bad at times so what's is making Gambit's bad gameplay scum indicative?

Reborn

Yikes.

The first 3 reads are a bunch of words that unnecessarily expound on a null read. The last two are super duper basic and pretty meh. These are some weak reads.

Doesn't look like you even tried that hard to come up with them. Doesn't look like you were trying game-solve anybody in here either but just give out reads to look productive.

Not a good look Rayan.

Besides the fact that you can't ask questions like that, why are you trying to fish information from these two?
Slipped from my mind that I can't ask such question in this game.

I changed it when sera quoted me...

Are you tyna out the town killing? LOL
Huh?

Reborn

I would like you to properly explain to me why these two things make him wolf. It's not like a townie can't overeact and play bad at times so what's is making Gambit's bad gameplay scum indicative?
So shall I town clear him because in some cases dumb townie can play like that?

We don't have one.

I know that. I just want to know why you asked that question to them in the first place. What good was that information going to give you?
don't ruin my scum hunting.

Let me ask question to them according to my thoughts

D

Dragomir

So shall I town clear him because in some cases dumb townie can play like that?
No. For someone who wants ppl to not dodge his questions, you sure did a good job at answering mine. I don't care if you town read or scum read him. I want to know why because bad gameplay and overreaction can go either way. You should know that. So, why in Gambit's case does it make you lean scum?

Let me ask question to them according to my thoughts
I'm not stopping you from asking your questions. I just want to ask mine too. Answer me.

Reborn

No. For someone who wants ppl to not dodge his questions, you sure did a good job at answering mine. I don't care if you town read or scum read him. I want to know why because bad gameplay and overreaction can go either way. You should know that. So, why in Gambit's case does it make you lean scum?
Because there is a thing called subconscious mind reading and deducing things.

The way gambit crafted his posts and comments in the beginning doesn't give vibe of dumb townie game play.

Yes, players can get heated sometimes in argument but with Gambit two things were off

1)he got heated right off the bat when he came online

2) connection the dots with his gameplay I felt he could be faking it.

So no I don't feel it's the case of dumb townie playin like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.