Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Yeah it was. Until it devolves into actual shit-slinging over fictional characters.

Self awareness is an invaluable trait. I'm not pointing fingers at any specific users, but it should come as no surprise that a big chunk of the power scaling community lacks the self awareness to realize this was a meta parody.
They removed Sanji's story letter which by far is the best one

And added that scene to somehow make fun of him

Toei with Sanji these days :suresure:

I've never really thought about it til this episode, but a battle between high/top tiers feel like witnessing a battle between gods from the POV of your average fodder

I was thinking about someone like Vista in a fight, someone who is leagues above the average fodder. What really emphasized this for me was when a Marine almost died just from being trapped in an iceberg.

It's such a strange concept because, from our perspective, that wouldn’t even happen to someone like Alabasta Zoro, who lifted a building. The way those random soldiers were depicted as helpless, surrounded by monsters who thrived in battle, while the Marines were simply trying to survive, was brilliant.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They removed Sanji's story letter which by far is the best one
? what's this letter ? Never heard of it
Post automatically merged:

It really makes me wonder. What determines if you can become superhuman or not? Is it solely genetics? Or does training play a bigger role?
Guys like Helmeppo who were total scrubs and didn't have genetic or great lineage (Morgan was a bum) became "strong" at least compared to your average soldier with only training.

Coby too went from 0 to 10000000 with only training

Last edited: