Break Week Pudding should never have a relationship with ANYONE!

So someone pointed something out to me that I now can't stop thinking about, and opened my eyes. Like before I didn't like Pudding for how cruel she was, and never apologized. But it can get so much worse. So much.

Pudding's Fruit is basically the Gaslight Gaslight No Mi.

By stealing Sanji's memory at the end of WCI of the kiss, she's shown two things.
1. She's not against being underhanded if she wants to be, and will manipulate to get what she wants.
2. She cannot be trusted with her power, violating his last point of trust with her, to take his memories. This time it was just a kiss out of fear of rejection or to let him go. What is it next time?

This fruit makes anyone and everyone around Pudding as well as herself the Unreliable Narrator.

Any fight she and Sanji or any guy she gets with have? She waits till they sleep and changes their memory. An argument where the other guy said no? She changes their memory to yes. Doesn't like a habit her boyfriend has? She edits their memory to remove it, or if that's too far back, just makes it seem like they gave it up.

Like say the boyfriend/husband doesn't want kids but Pudding does. They argue. He goes to bed, she changes his memories to him saying he's fine with kids. Later when they talk about it or she gets pregnant, she points out he said it was fine, and he remembers it as fine. Boom forced with kids.

Sanji or other husband wants to hang out with crew/friends. Pudding feels jealous and wants their attention more. She erases their memory of agreeing to hangout. Maybe even erases the friend. Boom, no more friends or mad friends.

Boyfriend/husband looks at other women or has any other habit she doesn't like, like smoking? Edits memory to have them give it up, boom no more habit.

She can basically use her fruit to brainwash her significant other into the perfect doll she wants where she's always right, can do no wrong and gets everything she wants.,

With this acknowledged, I think Pudding should either lose her fruit, wear a seastone bracelet for the rest of her life, or never be with anyone ever as she has shown she is underhanded, will violate trust, and use her fruit at her slightest whim of discomfort/embarrassment/shame/anger/or just thinking she's right.

Pudding is allowed love like everyone else. This is like saying Boa shouldn’t be allowed to be in a relationship with anyone cause anyone that wants her she can kill whenever she wants
She violated trust. She violated trust after she was redeemed.

She's basically a person with borderline personality disorder, but with a fruit that can let her get her way and change anyone's mind.

How do you not see the issue with this?

No. Someone pointed out that Pudding can't be trusted, and then we discussed it. Pudding's fruit is literal gaslighting and brainwash in the making.
And Sanji is a much better partner?
Picture this. You meet a man (or woman, what ever you like, you know I ain't one to judge), and he seems pretty great
He's romantic, very great at cooking, very kind and loveable, good looking etc.
But he has an absolutely ridiculous habit of constantly swooning over other women and even does creepy shit like spying on them in bathrooms and what not, and straight up admits that he's not capable of being monogamous.
Would you date a person like that? Because that's essentially Sanji.

And Sanji is a much better partner?
Picture this. You meet a man (or woman, what ever you like, you know I ain't one to judge), and he seems pretty great
He's romantic, very great at cooking, very kind and loveable, good looking etc.
But he has an absolutely ridiculous habit of constantly swooning over other women and even does creepy shit like spying on them in bathrooms and what not, and straight up admits that he's not capable of being monogamous.
Would you date a person like that? Because that's essentially Sanji.
Sanji's is a popular Japanese gag, that Oda lets Rayleight have too (and his wife Shakky fine with it.) It shouldn't be judged IRL as something right.

Pudding's is not a gag, it's a power she has, and a track record of violating trust.

Sanji's is a popular Japanese gag, that Oda lets Rayleight have too (and his wife Shakky fine with it.) It shouldn't be judged IRL as something right.

Pudding's is not a gag, it's a power she has, and a track record of violating trust.
How is Sanji's a gag? Did he or did he not want the invisibility fruit to spy on countless women taking showers and what not?
Pudding isn't an angel or anything, you're correct on that, but let's not act like Sanji is one either. If he were to get in a relationship with Nami, he'd be a HORRIBLE partner, because he'd be a chronic cheater. Dude literally said he loved Nami in WCI and in the very next arc tried to clap Kiku's cheeks in broad daylight.

She violated trust. She violated trust after she was redeemed.

She's basically a person with borderline personality disorder, but with a fruit that can let her get her way and change anyone's mind.

How do you not see the issue with this?
She can’t change people’s persoanlities. Her current powers are limited to erasing people’s memories of specific events.

You’re acting like she maliciously violated Sanjis trust at the end when all she did was remove a memory that, in her mind, would’ve bogged Sanji down. Obviously that memory will come back to Sanji in the end, but you need to chill on saying she doesn’t deserve love because of a fruit she was forced to eat

How is Sanji's a gag? Did he or did he not want the invisibility fruit to spy on countless women taking showers and what not?
Pudding isn't an angel or anything, you're correct on that, but let's not act like Sanji is one either. If he were to get in a relationship with Nami, he'd be a HORRIBLE partner, because he'd be a chronic cheater. Dude literally said he loved Nami in WCI and in the very next arc tried to clap Kiku's cheeks in broad daylight.
Then go make a thread on Sanji. This isn't about Sanji, it's to discuss this terrifying power that can be abused in the worst place in the hands of a teenage girl that was 'redeemed.' But still shows tendencies to manipulate.

She shouldn't ever have a relationship as she cannot be trusted. Not unless as I said she agrees to wear a weakened (Wano type) seastone bracelet the rest of her life.

Then go make a thread on Sanji. This isn't about Sanji, it's to discuss this terrifying power that can be abused in the worst place in the hands of a teenage girl that was 'redeemed.' But still shows tendencies to manipulate.

She shouldn't ever have a relationship as she cannot be trusted. Not unless as I said she agrees to wear a weakened (Wano type) seastone bracelet the rest of her life.
I'm not making a thread on Sanji because I don't care about shipping like that. I may have my own little beliefs and speculations on certain ships like LuffyxNami but I'm not very vocal about it at all. I read these stories for three things:
Escapism
Entertainment
And fun (goes hand in hand with entertainment sometimes)
I don't care about shipping and all that. I just called you out because I thought this was an incredibly stupid thread to make.

Jesus. Can't even discuss a fruit without being trolled.

Sorry. I guess you all fantasize about being gaslight by your significant other. Let me know how that works out.
We're not trolling you. We're pointing out the hypocrisy. Because how could you judge Pudding for being a terrible partner, but not Sanji?
In reality, both are horrible people when it comes to relationships. And that's okay. At the end of the day they're just fictional characters. They only ever exist on a piece of paper, nothing more.