General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
whose going next btw? nier automata is rdy for 23 players. can i start signups?
This needs to be in the other thread, really. And it was taken down because you said you wouldn't be ready. That being said, you can go after Aries, as I don't think anyone else is ready and I won't be until November.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Like I said, concept is cool but that’s the only good thing about it

anyway, maybe I should make a mafia game again sometime, 15 player size
Have you watched From The New World? Not really my type but it looks great. I'm on ep 5 and seems as good as Heavenly Delusions, both with a Post Apocalyptic World setting. FTNW also has a dystopia society going on there.

Mashiro Blue

Speaking of, Waifubro, have you been watching the new season?
I have waifubro. It's the only one I've been keeping up with aside from Re:Zero in the seasonals.

It's looking great so far I think. Really curious about Syr's identity. It's nice that we're getting a more relaxing/funny atmosphere after last season. I laughed with Wallenstein stress eating when she saw Bell with Syr lol how do you find it so far?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have waifubro. It's the only one I've been keeping up with aside from Re:Zero in the seasonals.

It's looking great so far I think. Really curious about Syr's identity. It's nice that we're getting a more relaxing/funny atmosphere after last season. I laughed with Wallenstein stress eating when she saw Bell with Syr lol how do you find it so far?
Pretty much the same - its got the right mix of intrigue despite being laid back/relatively low stakes (for now). I find it pretty interesting to see how cult-like the Freya familia is too, we've had hints before now but they really are the polar opposite of Hestia's familia. It's been great, Syr's date with Bell has been quite cute too. Have a feeling that the tone is going to change soon based on the promotional art, I feel like it has really hit its stride as a series now though.

Mashiro Blue

Pretty much the same - its got the right mix of intrigue despite being laid back/relatively low stakes (for now). I find it pretty interesting to see how cult-like the Freya familia is too, we've had hints before now but they really are the polar opposite of Hestia's familia. It's been great, Syr's date with Bell has been quite cute too. Have a feeling that the tone is going to change soon based on the promotional art, I feel like it has really hit its stride as a series now though.
The date has been really nice I agree. Iirc Freya has some kind of trait to "bewitch" mortals. I think that was mentioned by Hestia in previous seasons. Looking forward for the rest of the eps.