General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Like me? Yeah I am distancing myself more and more from playing and hosting, which is sad.
We old geezers ought to pave the way for the new gen to shine. We're like the Alumni of Mafia.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
β€Ž
We old geezers ought to pave the way for the new gen to shine. We're like the Alumni of Mafia.
For me it's just the environment I don't like.

Huge SRM games get hosted as regular games, burning out players so when other hosts like me host regular games of 20ish players I can't get the games filled up + have to struggle with subs. Lol.

Then there are alot of downtimes where nothing happens/waiting and as result I can't host when I planned to host.

It happened for almost 3 years consecutively to me.

So yeah, let the new people do whatever.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
For me it's just the environment I don't like.

Huge SRM games get hosted as regular games, burning out players so when other hosts like me host regular games of 20ish players I can't get the games filled up + have to struggle with subs. Lol.

Then there are alot of downtimes where nothing happens/waiting and as result I can't host when I planned to host.

It happened for almost 3 years consecutively to me.

So yeah, let the new people do whatever.
I enjoyed that Kaguya-sama game you hosted a few years ago.

Well for me I'm not enjoying it as much as before. Guess I'm really getting old lol

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Shinsekai Yori was my favorite anime for a long time, if you're on ep 5 you are in for a HELL of a ride
Ep 4 was what got me hooked. I wasn't really understanding the first scenes at the beginning of the first 3 eps but then.. mind blown lol

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
what I will say is that everything that happens in the series happens for a reason.

no matter how random and seemingly irrelevant they appear, it is just masterfully weaved together

oh and the OSTs…
It seems Den-noh Coil is on the same league as this one. Award winning for Drama and the novel won a prize in the Sci Fi category alogside From The New World in the same year.

Good stuff.