Spoiler HxH 404 Spoilers

Some of you adhd-brained donks should really just drop HxH. It's clearly not for you. Also imagine judging a chapter based on one leaked page you can't even read
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about the chapter itself but rather about the series as a whole. No wonder it keeps going on Hiatus after Hiatus, even the author himself can't stand his own garbage for a prolonged period of time so he has to take regular breaks.
:chopoff:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wait... did Halkenburg's real body die?
So is he stuck in Balsamilco's body now?

The previous time, he used the ability, the body was just sleeping while the persona was transported.
Did Balsamilco manage to infect Halkenburg with the virus?
Does Halkenburg lose his Guardian Beast and Nen Ability now?

The previous time, he used the ability, the body was just sleeping while the persona was transported.

He will probably come back to life somehow after Benjamin is killed.

So, Togashi set Kura's new alliance(s) in motion, Beyond's progeny, and Benj v Halk. Now we're heading back to the last pre-hiatus sideplot, the Troupe. I'm guessing when we finish here, we'll see the offpanel results of these setups? Beyond's visitor, Tubeppa's contract, and Halk's gambit? Will the Troupe's shakeup on lower levels organically flow into those three setups?

I think the last two standing princes are the 4th and 14th, I Kurapika vs the main villain of the arc, from there we'll have two possibilities, either way 4th prince won't win, because he's a villain, and villains shouldn't win, so the two possible scenarios are:

- if there's only 14 princes, Kurapika just manages to kill the 4th prince somehow.

- if there's a 15th prince, 4th prince kills Kurapika & 14th prince, but 4th prince also dies due to Beyond son's curse, 15th prince wins.

Halkenberg using his ability on himself is quite risky imo.

I'm guessing they found out what happens when a body switched Halk guard kills that hostage body. They were waiting to see what would happen to the guard's body after the first hostage body shot himself infront of Luzurus's room.

Halk switching himself is dangerous because,

Either his Nen Beast goes with his soul, and so it also switches to Balsamilco's body. In that case, even though Benjamin wouldn't be able to see the nen beast, all of Benjamin's guards will be able to see the nen beast above Bal's head, and that will basically at least alert them to the fact that it is not Bal, if not out right let them know that it's Halk.

Or, his Nen beast stays with his own body, meaning the now comatose Halk body with presumably Balsamilco trapped inside it.
And Wario did say thay Halkenberg was gonna die. And FakeBal(Halk) also promised Benjamin that Halkenberg would die soon.
So Halk's guards are planning to kill his original body with Bal inside it. If Halk's nen beast is connected to his body rather than his soul, then the nen beast is gonna die with the og body. Which will leave Halk insanely vulnerable, as well as unable to use his ability any longer.

I believe that nen beasts are tied to the soul rather than the body.

In that case, there is another possibility. That Halk's nen beast hides it self completely from Banjamin's guards.
Tubeppa's beast has shown the ability to hide itself. And Woble's beast hasn't even appeared yet apart from that small instance where Kurapika felt an ominous aura near Woble for an instance.

So it's definitely possible. Halk could also go into Zetsu for a long period, thus cutting off the aura to the beast. But i don't think he would be able to achieve that long of a zetsu. It took Tserriednich some time to get to 10 seconds of zetsu. Even if Halk is the secret child of Beyond, i doubt he could master the basic principles so fast that he eclipses Tserriednich's growth rate. Maybe.
And i assume whatever Halk in Bal's body has planned, would require at least an hour or two if not way longer. The obvious action for him is to get close to Benjamin and kill him. Even if Halk in Bal gets Benjamin alone, Benny is insanely strong physically, has nen and Benjamin Baton that gives him access to multiple nen abilities, and has a monster looking nen beast too. It will be incredibly hard for Halk in Bal to kill Benny. That leads me to think that maybe he has another plan. Maybe utilizing the head of royal military master sergeant/Benjamin guard's captain position or something.

And if they do kill Halk's og body, i would guess that if Halk in Bal were to die as well, he'd just straight up die. In stead of possibly returning back to his og body. Or maybe they can kill the og body, show to Benjamin that it is indeed dead, then somehow revive the og body/keep it alive. And after Halk in Bal finishes whatever he intends to do and then kills himself, or gets caught and kills himself, he can go back to his og body and be Halkenberg again. If it's that way, that's an incredibly broken ability that Halkenberg has...

idk

I think the last two standing princes are the 4th and 14th, I Kurapika vs the main villain of the arc, from there we'll have two possibilities, either way 4th prince won't win, because he's a villain, and villains shouldn't win, so the two possible scenarios are:

- if there's only 14 princes, Kurapika just manages to kill the 4th prince somehow.

- if there's a 15th prince, 4th prince kills Kurapika & 14th prince, but 4th prince also dies due to Beyond son's curse, 15th prince wins.
Who says villains shouldn't win?

It’s almost like people think they’re reading One Piece. A villain could very well win and Tserriednich’s nen potential would be interesting for the dark continent
A villain HAS to win for the Dark Continent expedition to happen.
None of the main cast has a reason to explore it.
Only the antagonists do.
Pariston needs Beyond and Beyond needed the Kakin Empire.
Now, Beyond may be strong enough to take the DC head on by himself, but his political scheme of using the Kakin E. for his own agenda has to blow back in his face eventually.

Kura, Troupe, and Sandwich are tied together, but almost everything else gravitates around Beyond.

And whichever weird nen monstruosity comes out of it, it will face Pariston and Ging. Who themselves will get an unexpected help from the result of either of two parallel plotlines:
a) Killua and Alluka;
or
b) Gon and Gyro.

And whatever victor/alliance results from this, will have to face the worst of the DC before returning home.

@MonochromeYoru reading that quote was like reading the dialogue of HxH, discussing the possibilities and such.

:milaugh:

Lets see where Togashi goes with Halk v. Ben. And yea, Ben is pretty busted, it's gonna take some broken shit to kill him and i doubt Halk can do that in Balsamilco's body.
I doubt Halk is Beyond's child, that's gonna be Tserriednich imo.

A villain HAS to win for the Dark Continent expedition to happen.
None of the main cast has a reason to explore it.
Only the antagonists do.
Pariston needs Beyond and Beyond needed the Kakin Empire.
Now, Beyond may be strong enough to take the DC head on by himself, but his political scheme of using the Kakin E. for his own agenda has to blow back in his face eventually.

Kura, Troupe, and Sandwich are tied together, but almost everything else gravitates around Beyond.

And whichever weird nen monstruosity comes out of it, it will face Pariston and Ging. Who themselves will get an unexpected help from the result of either of two parallel plotlines:
a) Killua and Alluka;
or
b) Gon and Gyro.

And whatever victor/alliance results from this, will have to face the worst of the DC before returning home.

Oddly enough, outside of Beyond's team only Steiner is interested in DarkContinent stuff. We all understand that their focus in on the succession but it's almost like they forget they're on a boat heading for a dangerous place. I wish they would be more concerned about this.

I don't think it HAS to be a villain who wins. But someone curious enough by the Dark Continent. For now Halkenburg and Tserriednich fit for the job.

Who says villains shouldn't win?
that's how shonen works, HxH isn't an exception. the same thing happened in previous arcs, villains might win temporarily, but not permanently. however, it doesn't make sense for Tserriednich to win temporarily and then die later in DC, because at that point, there wouldn't be any prince left to succeed him. unless you're suggesting he won't die during the series' serialisation even though he's villain.

that's how shonen works, HxH isn't an exception. the same thing happened in previous arcs, villains might win temporarily, but not permanently. however, it doesn't make sense for Tserriednich to win temporarily and then die later in DC, because at that point, there wouldn't be any prince left to succeed him. unless you're suggesting he won't die during the series' serialisation even though he's villain.
I'm talking about Beyond and Pariston.