Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
TBH TBF, This whole years has been shitty as fuck. Breaks after Breaks, Pandemic etc..
Don’t I know it...if I’d known how many weeks off you get as a world famous mangaka, I wouldn’t have thrown away that Learn to Draw Anime! book my parents got me when I was 15...
Post automatically merged:

same here
same timezone baby
Believe me when I say that there’s nobody on this forum I’d rather share an arbitrarily delineated region with!! :cheers:

Don’t I know it...if I’d known how many weeks off you get as a world famous mangaka, I wouldn’t have thrown away that Learn to Draw Anime! book my parents got me when I was 15...
Post automatically merged:

Believe me when I say that there’s nobody on this forum I’d rather share an arbitrarily delineated region with!! :cheers:
Yeah but unfortunately for us essential workers, There's been no break.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yep but Viola is still the best to me here, in fact I realize that of these girls she is the one with the most beautiful eyes at least.
I think she gives off the most mature vibe of them, even more so than Robin. You can tell she has plenty of experience in love, and while it hasn’t made her jaded, it has made her ruthless when it comes to men who she knows aren’t worth her time...that kind of awareness of your self worth is a real turn on :smithnie: