Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oden was on WB ship...that's why Neko and Inu was on WB ship as well
they may be under him when he switch crew Inu and Neko switched as well

last page was very interesting is there something about wano we are still missing
is there something connected to One Piece or raftle on wano
what has Oden to do with all that
is that the reason Kaido attacked Oden
is that the reason BM agreed to be in Alliance with Kaido
i think Kaido coudn't find or get the thing he came to get in Wano
why he told BM that
Oden backstory has become necessary now
there is something in Wano that everyone want Oden had soemthing
Wano was known as the Country of Gold, and various parties attempted to seize the country in the past. Ryuma fended them off. This missing piece probably connects to that.

Wow Garp is so bad ass that tenryubito want to dispose of him but they just cannot justify it anyway possible.... to the point that they went with if you can’t kill him join him and try to make him Admiral to control him hahahahahaha Garp is in a toxic relationship, he should have joined Roger I just know he would have been happier hahahahaha

Hey marines themselves are admiting in they don’t know what to do if two Yonko make an alliance. For those people saying Marines can against three Yonkou. They literally are not prepared for this...

Shanks became a Yonko 6 year ago, so much for the people that said that Mihawk fought Shanks when he was already a Yonko. The dude became a Yonko six years after he lost his arm....

Oden was a Whitebeard Commander and then joined Roger... interesting resume his got. Could Oden be WB original first mate. Doubt it but possible, and why he left ?

I am calling it Xebec is the name of the royal family of the ancient Kingdom or something like that.... btw the name of Bb ship is saber of xebec...

Btw it was so funny all that talk about Rocks and Wano, for Akainu to come and said they are not touching Wano ... I want to know what connection they are trying to imply of because Oden... like they think Oden is alive and calling the shots getting BM and Kaido together or what?

The war of god valley was so fire that the island disappeared....

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Oden was on WB ship...that's why Neko and Inu was on WB ship as well
they may be under him when he switch crew Inu and Neko switched as well

last page was very interesting is there something about wano we are still missing
is there something connected to One Piece or raftle on wano
what has Oden to do with all that
is that the reason Kaido attacked Oden
is that the reason BM agreed to be in Alliance with Kaido
i think Kaido coudn't find or get the thing he came to get in Wano
why he told BM that
Oden backstory has become necessary now
there is something in Wano that everyone want Oden had soemthing
Wano was known as the Country of Gold, and various people attempted to seize the country in the past. Ryuma fended them off. This missing piece probably connects to that.
Probably has something to do with the Poneglyphs honestly. We know the Kozuki clan carved them. Sengoku apparently knows about the true history, but he probably doesn't know about the Road Poneglyphs.

I wonder if the Rio Poneglyphs are gold, like the Road ones are red :unsure:

is God Valley is Raftle...
what Celestial Dragons were doing there
Why WG wants to eraIsse that Island
why rocks pirates came there
how the hell the Island vanished
what the hell was there that getting it make you King of the World
what in the world Roger was doing there on God Valley

I love chapters with a lot of information.
This was a cool way to tells us about Rocks without a full flashback, given the reactions to this summary, the fam is not yet ready for that x')
Speaking about flashbacks, one of just Garp and Roger is something that MUST happen.
Bounties :amazing: but also :pepeke: (the spoiler thread was cancer to my eyes...ugh).
Shanks is so handsome it makes me cry :')
Really curious about the bounties Hancock and Mihawk will have, i don't know why Oda didn't reveal this now, especially because they obviously won't be near the yonkos but okay, i'll wait for the amazing surprise lol
Oden is getting more hype and we still don't know how he looks :(

So two chapters with a lot of information of the outside world, i think next chapter will be the beginning of Act 3 ~
And so glad there is no break next week :3

Probably has something to do with the Poneglyphs honestly. We know the Kozuki clan carved them. Sengoku apparently knows about the true history, but he probably doesn't know about the Road Poneglyphs.

I wonder if the Rio Poneglyphs are gold, like the Road ones are red :unsure:
Or maybe because Oden went on Rogers las voyage and he should know everything that happened 900 years ago and how to get to Rafael... so they worry over Big Mom and Kaido not only making an alliance but lurking around a man that has to much information...

I don't know what to think about it desu. Kaido and Big mom used to be in the same ship is alright but Whitebeard too?

Now I'm sure, Kaidou was heading to Marineford to help his bro
Shanks stop him (likely because the world would've been unbalanced if the marines had lost in front of the entire world watching)
The headquarters cover it up as Kaidou trying to kill Whitebeard

This is what happened right? Shanks was the bad guy all along and the reason Ace died?

Don’t think Rafter al God valley are the same island...

Only Rogers pirate has gotten to Rafael. God Valley might be one of two things old home of the tenryubito as we know they think themself gods, and we know that Garps mission was defeating Rocks and rescuing tenryubito... so this is the most probable one. Or the HQ of the Rocks Pirates which seems was a force that could over take the world ...

I don't know what to think about it desu. Kaido and Big mom used to be in the same ship is alright but Whitebeard too?

Now I'm sure, Kaidou was heading to Marineford to help his bro
Shanks stop him (likely because the world would've been unbalanced if the marines had lost in front of the entire world watching)
The headquarters cover it up as Kaidou trying to kill Whitebeard

This is what happened right? Shanks was the bad guy all along and the reason Ace died?
Yeah, nah. Kaido was definitely going there to destroy Whitebeard himself. You dramatically over estimate Kaido's goodness...

A

ardym

i think it has to do with the weapons or the poneglyphs

This chapter is one of the best we have gotten in Last few years combined. :steef:

I would start with Fujutora, i guess Revo were no pushover and were capable of injuring Fujutora, i can guess we can finalise Sabo being low Top tier or something, and Revo commanders being above Veterans by good margin at the very least.

And not surprised with Akainu objecting to abolishment of Schibukai system, he saw no problem in manipulating pirates against pirates like we saw in MF. He probably onky cares bout Marines being stronger than Pirates so overall justice can prevail in the end.

Than comes my absolute fav part, Garp, i always knew the Man hated the CDs and wouldn't get promoted for the same reason. There were two reasons mentioned why he hate being part of this Rocks accomplishment, 1 being he had to ally with pirate, Rodger to take down Rocks Crew and 2. that he had to save the CDs that he despises. Sengoku says his morality never allowed him to favour the CDs and that's why he doesn't feel Proud to have saved em that day.
It was also mentioned that it was only one of Garp achievements and that he has many acts of heroism under his name, with this being something he hates.
And that CDs are only tolerating Garp because of his reputation and achievements, it was always doubtful how he could without a care curse WG as scums during Reverie and was still respected so much evn tho his own son Dragon, grandson Luffy and Ace turned out to be worst news for the Marines.

Another part of interest here was that Rocks pirates were the strongest crew in OP world, would that mean SHs would surpass em? Want to say they should... bt it is almost impossible to Imagine, let's Say Luffy would surpass Rocks, bt none of SHs can surpass Prime WB or Kaidou, even if we say they surpass BM. There was also other pirates like Shiki that were part of crew. While SHs only have 4 monsters if we count in Jinbei.

And i am not surprised about Yonkou bounties, if Shanks joined just 6 years back its not bad news for him to have lower bounties than Kaidou n BM, he is also the youngest of em and only has one arm to amount for his strength. His YCs are also strongest out of all the other YCs beside maybe only Marco.
The part with BB bounty tho is somewhat questionable, he is thr character with most onscreen feats in OP onscreen and yet his bounty is only 2.2B, i guess that goes to show how much accomplishment other Yonkou must have gained in the years of piracy in the past. I hope BB gets his bounty inflated soon, else Luffy might surpass it soon.

While reading Garp-Rodger alliance to take down Rocks I was also considering the possibility of Marine allying with SHs this time to take down BM - Kaidou alliance bt in the last part Akainu says Marines will stay clear of Wano.

Hopefully that won't be true and we may see an Admiral destroying the Beast pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.