Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri is same jack ass who was restrained by Gear 3rd Luffy for minutes and Kidd is a bloody pulp facing literal fodders.

When your favorite characters have eaten more shit than the shit that comes out of your mouth, you are the last guy to be talking shit about other characters.

Shut the fuck up, its annoying as fuck
You are annoying as fuck
@Jo_Ndule

J

Jo_Ndule

[Q
Kata blocked g3 with his mère mochi and then let himself caught by G3 .
g3 >> kawamatsu nameless slash that blocked King.

Comeback when Katakuri has his weapon blown away by someone who's isn't above G2 Luffy.
Comeback when a nameless attack blocks base Kata :josad:

"Kidd is bloody" why does he have blood in his hair then?
The dude is just enjoying himself while Zoro looks distressed and bothered.

:milaugh: just like Kaido haters,
Prime Oden feat is something nobody has reproduced... WB couldn't even scar rookie Kaido during rocks, Navy too couldn't.

I'm not suprised Oda wants Kaido to remembers how naive he was to not block back then... But then Kaido still doesn't block with haki against retainers attack

King is not a FM, i can't vote :kayneshrug:
Lol
So he holds the rank but magically fans don't consider him YFM Lol
Only in ome piece fandom, a guy holds a position, but not on that level apparantly Lol

I do however think he's below Kata and Marco before even this chapter came out

Also, to sell my agenda which I started last chapter about King giving away his sword so easily (even for his captain):wellwell:

King has no real pride of swordsmanship :suresure:

- First hands his blade easily

- Lets his sword blown away (remember Mihawk's words about concerning a single blemish on your sword as shameful)

- What's next Oda? Entertain me Lol

Kaido literally took of remaining army of second strongest country in the world and took no damage.

How tf is that making him look bad?
Dude just had a mild meltdown flashing back to 20 years ago. Enough to throw him off balance and allow Kinemon and Denjiro to land an attack on him. Even if the attack did zero damage, Kaido should have been more than capable of squashing all of them in an instant before anyone of them had a chance to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.