Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

The fact that we know that Kaido was only able to defeat Oden by way of assist, we shouldn’t be surprised that he was frozen when the Scabbards attacked. We know from the Oden fight that you cannot always bet on Kaido in a 1-vs-1. We can assume that the OP narrator does not always have all the info when he narrates. In fact, he gathers all the info as a particular arc progresses just like we do. The narrator only has knowledge from one viewpoint until the entire story unfolds.

Is Kaido a beast. Definitely. Is Kaido fearless? He knows fear, is logical and will take a win no matter how it comes. This fear is probs compounded by the fact that a Samurai sword can do damage to him. Well, he is about to get the shock of his life when Luffy hurts him with a fist.

Beat that frauds arse!!!!
1 v 1 Oden couldn't beat base Kaido either
If Kaido starts in dragon form, yes Oden has a chance
Even then, Kaido dragon attack damaged Oden and Oden landed a hit back.

That was Young Kaido vs Prime Oden.
Oden was using his weapons and haki while Kaido never used haki and Club until he got cut even then he still didn't use hybrid, CoA and named attack

He is a commander of the beast pirates, probably the strongest (barely).
Currently he hasn't shown anything to be put hierarchically higher Queen :kayneshrug:
Except by cards game, he holds that position

I like Queen a lot more as a character.. in fact I'm not a fan of King... but the dude is the highest in position currently after Kaido
Which makes him YFM...
Maybe weaker than other YFM? Fine, that's ok... but he is a YFM.. it just means YFM has a range and they vary in strength...

This cover story doesn't really get better. I fear it will continue for a while again.

This Luffy vs fodders show doesn't really get better. I fear it will continue for a while again.

This Nine Red Scrubbards show doesn't really get better. I fear it will continue for a while again.

This Oden Random Wank doesn't really get better. I fear it will continue for a while again.
Your trolling doesn't really get better. I fear it will continue for a while again.

N

NeutralWatcher

He let luffy showing big mom the picture he let him capturing him

he even didn't expect being captured by gear 3 and adknoledged he couldn't do anything bring your headcanons somewhere else
Show me the panel that Katakuri couldn't dodge G3 because at this rate you're repeating yourself and ignoring how Katakuri with hole in his chest dodged Snakeman which is way faster.

Katakuri couldn't stop Luffy doesn't change the fact that

Katakuri>Jinbei+Bege+Pedro+pre TS Luffy

King=Izo

LMAO Luffy is calling Yamato "Yama-O" (just like Tora-O) with the O being kanji for "man"

Anyway I personally really like that last panel : telling Yamato "WE are not the one that should start the attack"
Why tf is yamato crying? Probably cause kaido of the 100 frauds is certainly dead now, how dare he remember the only foe who ever scared him!
Fucking lowlife is what kaido is, the next spandam
:smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.