Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. I don't say she doesn't have connections with Elbaf.

I just want to get rid of her in the story.
Either Big Mom gets defeated by the navy in Wano or she gets defeated in Elbaf.

Either way, being one of the two leaders of the current alliance already makes her important tho. And perhaps, Big Mom will finally show her skills if she fights an admiral, unless Oda wastes her potentials once more...

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Why is she even crying?

Don't tell me because of Oden or some shit.

Bitch didn't even knew Oden.

She's been only cosplaying him and trying to act like him.
She found out momo is alive.

Her reaction is just like Luffy when he found out Sabo was alive.

Yamato clearly cried about Momo/The Scabbards arrival
@Seth lmao bro you're just straight hating her! nah, she realized the shackles was not a lie and that Kaido was seriously intended to kill her after she saw the massive explosion

Is it me or spoiler providers went back to old methods like dropping panels first and spoiler summary
I'd be ok if they do that honestly!

but most likely they thought just releasing text spo "Kaido is being attacked by scabbards" before the photos would cause too much rukcus haha can you imagine how the internet would break if we heard that without context?
:gokulaugh:

Luffy saying her nickname like Law and Kid meaning she’ll be in an alliance and get a crew of her own
I think it's irrelevant, Luffy JUST met her so he may not remember her name yet. In a SBS Oda mentioned Luffy doesn't give nicknames to his crew members after they joined

Either Big Mom gets defeated by the navy in Wano or she gets defeated in Elbaf.

Either way, one of the two leaders of the current alliance already makes her important tho. And perhaps, Big Mom will finally show her skills if she fights an admiral, unless Oda wastes her potentials once more...
If the Navy fights her then she will have very good chances of being at Elbaf knowing the success rate of the marines at defeating and capturing famous pirates on their own in the manga.

M

MD Zolo

Yeah you are right those bloods just found his mouth as a perfect location to land in other words from all the places on his face that drop of blood chose this location

Kidd stans are desperate:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Stop!! He has blood all over his face. It's not his blood. It is meant to portray Kid as the savage he is.

But I mentioned Jack, Ashura Doji, BM, Choppee and Brooke as well....yet you only noticed Zoro. Think you need to lay off the Zoro sauce man
You mention Zoro fighting Gifters but not Kid, even though both were fighting them. How does that happen? You mention everybody but forget Kid?!!!

Cmon are you sure, you out of all people should make fun of King just because the scrubbards got a free turn on him, Mr. White Eyes?
never expected to see you become salty....:suresure:
regarding Mr. White Eyes, I have come to terms with that after Karma hit him hard as he made many people like Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Hody and even Kaido temporary white eyed with single punch...:kayneshrug:

btb I am defending King very hard and you had to do this to me...:josad::kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.