Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hose who knows me since oJ days know very well that I never believed "kaido is strongest character".

He got defeated 7 times so he isn't invincible.
this interpretation is wrong though ...Luffy got defeated many times and will get defeated many times before he becomes PK and Zoro got 2000L's in sword duel and 1 L against Mihawk and yet he will become WSS..will you deny Zoro being the WSS in the future because he had 2000L's in the past?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If (and that's a big if) Kin'emon or Denjiro penetrates Kaido, it definitely does diminish Kaido and questions WG's intentions.
That's a stretch.

What will diminish kaido isn't this but if he fails to get back or end up getting heavily injured which I doubt.

And, kaido isn't in hybrid form nor is using any haki (especially koka).

So I don't see why we should dimnish kaido as of now

J

Jo_Ndule

Does Kaido remember Oden cause he doesn't wanna get Stabbed or cause of Legacy?

Anyway... ODEN was the only one to ever wound him to that point.

Oda will keep having Kaido remember oden and not make the same mistakes again

This is why I don't think Kaido uses dragon form against Yonko or admirals that much, I bet he usually start the battle with them in base mode... In dragon form, he can't defend properly.

Now I wanna see how he would counter after this scabbard attempt

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
this interpretation is wrong though ...Luffy got defeated many times and will get defeated many times before he becomes PK and Zoro got 2000L's in sword duel and 1 L against Mihawk and yet he will become WSS..will you deny Zoro being the WSS in the future because he had 2000L's in the past?
That's end of series Luffy and zoro.

Kaido isn't end of series opponent.

M

MD Zolo

I am specifically talking about the wound around his mouth which @Fenaker highlighted in the picture in a previous post. It's the same damn wound from chapter 981.
That is more stupid. One blood is from one source, the other is from other source?!!!

Stop your BS. I am not the one sprouting BS. I am not even downplaying Kid. It is likely a Gifter blood and not from injury inflicted by Apoo.

Besides Zoro is no longer bleeding from Apoo either. It is not drawing inconsistency. Oda isn't showing old wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.