[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

@Seraphoenix - Neutral

Apart from his Day 1 , he was too focused on feud with reborn . Few browny point he did have his scum lean on TAC a but with random talks on reborn's play on the mechanic discussion .

- Apart from asking Jew's play nothing much to see , I def want all his read by End oF day phase so putting you in neutral in Phoneix .

@Reborn - Town
- He has given decent reads so far in the game however got in argument with sera regarding Al' setup quite unnecessary adding into the play that ticked me off in some way .
- Other than that you seem pretty good at your scumhunt and sussing right players .

@Dragomir - Neutral

1. He has been mixed for me so far . He is contributing well questioning player like Natalia , Meleon and keeping up with game activity .
2. Yet to give his reads so i wish him to give his opinion on who is town or scum according to him it will help us . If they think it doesnt help in playing this game . Its wrong .
3. For me its too early tell about his play given he subbed in .

@RayanOO - Red

- He was inactive in beginning of the game , Though he did give decent answer to the repsonse when asked on his read with the TAC/beta feud but i did see stopped himself from scum leaning any reads . Though i wont discount you did give decent explanation but you stopped short from questioning players .

- Too passive in his play and last minute change to lynch Zara and his weird to explanation is weirdly worded about scum changing votes last minute .

- Few things on positive side is he is aware of the players interaction but there was no decent progress on Cobra/ Jew and he changed his mind . So i expect decent eplanation on his part .

@Cobra. - Neutral

Not an active player as whole , i find his tone mixed play in some way preety odd . If he doesnt make decent list he will go in Red .

@Finalbeta - Town

- Props to him he had decent on TAC's play otherwise made decent progress on sussing players well .

@Natalija -Red

- Though you are contributing good in this thread , way too focused on gambit s play i must say ?
- Other than your action looks and feel are towny but the current day phase it looks like you seem to be far more conscious in your play . I want your reads before i can decide about you .
-

@Jew D. Boy - Town

- His action is more of villager than a scum . his unvoting explanation was off to me but its clear he is new to mafia from their lack of understanding on SK .

- His play was too scummy at the start when he said about being piggybank to a certain player , he surely picked up well with him questioning player and giving decent play .

@Yo Tan Wa - Neutral
- Though his sus on sera was weird , i had lynched because of his spooky play in day 1 because of that i had to vote you .
- Though i read back on your sus on Gambit , sera , Rayan on your scum wagon in day 1 , still need decent explanation on them .

@Melontonin - Town

- Made some decent reads in the game . Susing on Gambit 's play .
- Made decent case on Marimo and Rayan 's play as well , i have made similar thought on them .
- What is your view on Natalijia btw ?

@Marimo_420 - Neutral

- Need more inspite in their play , apart from his sus on Gambit/beta he is virtually not in the game .

@Trismegistus - Neutral

Dont think i have seen decent reads but they are newbie but hopefully i need their opinion to frame if she is town .

@Gambit -Red

- So far has been very scummy in his play , #722 not a good response when player asked you no straight forward answer .

- other than his melt down on day 1 play he has been too over reaction to player's pressure on him so all the points are ticking off for me right now it says scum for me .

-@Gambit give me your top read if you think players are accusing you then if you give your view on everyone we should figure things about you .

@Yo Tan Wa - Neutral
- Though his sus on sera was weird , i had lynched because of his spooky play in day 1 because of that i had to vote you .
- Though i read back on your sus on Gambit , sera , Rayan on your scum wagon in day 1 , still need decent explanation on them .
It was mostly by process of elimination, i kept chcking out those i got townie vibes from and those that remained or that gave scum vibes. So i was okay was shooting any one of these 3 down at first.

By end, i had taken off my vote Sera, got genuine reactions from Gambit, wanted to go after Rayan bt it was too late to start his case at the end of the day phase. I was also thinking of voting Cobra like Sera did, since town read Zara bt thn thoughts that won't give us anything next day phase. So didn't.

One question, did you read my rest of posts? What changed your reads on me to Neutral?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think I'll be going to sleep soon myself here.

So, have a nice rainbow to look at.

Trismegistus
Reborn
Melontonin
Natalija

Jew D. Boy
Finalbeta
Seraphoenix

Cobra
Fallen Prince

Gambit
Marimo
Yo Tan Wa

RayanOO

Blue - Town core
Green - Town lean
Yellow - Null
Red - Suspicion

Goes in order from strongest town read to strongest scum read. I'm feeling pretty good about that town core. I don't think there is a scum in there. As for the green and the yellow, I could be wrong about one or two people. Not sure who right now.

Peace out.
I have yet to go through melon posts again but I have something to ask.

You put nat in Town core and feels pretty good about it.

But,
Won't deny the fact that TAC getting killed raises my alarm against Natalija as I think she's most likely out of anyone here to snipe him so early. I look at TAC, and he didn't really do much last day to be a major threat against anyone tbh.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. I think Nat has looked very townie thus far.
This is where you said, you are a bit alarmed but would give benefit of doubt to nat.

To me, it seem that you aren't so confident on nat.

What changed your mind?

D

Dragomir

I have yet to go through melon posts again but I have something to ask.

You put nat in Town core and feels pretty good about it.

But,

This is where you said, you are a bit alarmed but would give benefit of doubt to nat.

To me, it seem that you aren't so confident on nat.

What changed your mind?
I was confident on Nat since the beginning. She was my 2nd strongest town read after I read D1 but seeing that kill made me drop her a little. It wasn't enough for me to kick her out the town core though.

F

Fallen Prince

It was mostly by process of elimination, i kept chcking out those i got townie vibes from and those that remained or that gave scum vibes. So i was okay was shooting any one of these 3 down at first.

By end, i had taken off my vote Sera, got genuine reactions from Gambit, wanted to go after Rayan bt it was too late to start his case at the end of the day phase. I was also thinking of voting Cobra like Sera did, since town read Zara bt thn thoughts that won't give us anything next day phase. So didn't.

One question, did you read my rest of posts? What changed your reads on me to Neutral?
Yes , one think changed my mind from downgrading you fromscumleaning to town is your post on #326 , #301 and #333 . I skimmed through these particular post points . I skimmed through because of phoneix and your feud .

The whole point of POE (i dunno why you did that ) , i dont get the decent reason you targeted a player when he said he would not be available for few hrs .
Post automatically merged:

*neutral not town

Vote lynch Rayanoo

From my analysis two day phases he's top on my peck .

Edit on page #860 Natalia is neutral not red . It was mistake .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , one think changed my mind from downgrading you fromscumleaning to town is your post on #326 , #301 and #333 . I skimmed through these particular post points . I skimmed through because of phoneix and your feud .

The whole point of POE (i dunno why you did that ) , i dont get the decent reason you targeted a player when he said he would not be available for few hrs .

*neutral not town
I am not as experienced with these games to know such terms. N same is true for most user here, So pls expand on em from nw on.

And it would be better if you quote these posts instead of Numbers, it's hard to understand what you are tying to convey well without reading those posts. I will try to nw.

I didn't say i town read you, did i?
I still sus you, my hunch haven't been wrong in the games i have played so far. I would have gone with Jew last night if my hunch was him.

I am still learning...

Hmm Yes, what else you wanted me to say based on that post?

Zara n Tac used up Gara n Kabuto avy, if they were anti town they wouldn't do that and ask for more attention. Last time Al Sama did the same with North Korea and China, so based on avys i got town reads on both of em. More so on Gara than Kabuto, tho.

Add to that, they also appear to be trolling to me. Since Zara is doing it first time, i dont think scum would risk acting diffrnt on purpose first time as scum, so unless i find something in his posts, i so far town read him. What do you find odd about him other than this?

About Tac tho, i can't town read him for same thing because he is always trolling at the start of Game, so him acting same way despite being a scum could be possible.

About Melon n Jew, i would give my reads later on, bt yes they are sus for me for nw.

I also plan on rereading, i think i might have missed many posts, inbtwn.
I am going offline for nw, i think i invested enough time for today, read all the 16 pages again.

Jew n Melon are town leaning for me for nw, there are some posts that hints to me they could be townie.
If i have to blindly shot in the dark, i think best chances of catching a scum would be in @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @Gambit
So this is why you sus Zara, Reborn. Can't say i am convinced yet.

Jew you jumped up to push lynch on players two times, was diplomatic in your reads and pushed me later on, which i dont remember you usually doing.

For now i feel like giving you benefit of doubt since i have seen you messed up in previous games as well and some of your posts are giving me town reads.
you are farely experienced it seems.

This doesn't make sense coming from you. BETA. You have played No Claim games before.

You didn't include Sera, or Neutral there, any reason for that.

Prince i will wait for your reads. So tag me when u do.

What do you think why i voted Sera thn for, beta?
Good thing you read through my posts, i was planning to Vote for you had you answered in the Negative and was now Neutral reading despite Lynching me last day phase. 🐒

Now my next post might be a stupid one:milaugh: bt i think i have to do this if i have to gain Town confidence to push my reads and stop some from insulting me🤦‍♂️.

Vote Lynch Natalija

She looked too clumsy at the beginning of the phase and did nothing to change my mind any better. In my opinion her immediate sus on Gambit for NW's kill was overreaction and based off that she looks more suspicious than he does for mentioning the offchance he was framed so soon without any need stirring for it.

I would like to add that Rayan's inactivity is concerning, however I can't accuse him based off that in that I also had problems with it last day and now the spoilers wait has come to fruition. I will regardless still be present until EoD and observe the thread.

D1 i had answered many times that i didn't read all posts when i casted the vote and that was true mostly. But i will backtrack about one thing there, i think i did read Sera last post about him logging off and Internet problm when i casted my vote. Users will probably sus me more for this, but i will go and state it anyway.

First factor behind it was Reborn post. It was D1 and i was not sold on him, i still am not for that matter. This post here
Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.
One thing that strucked out to me was he had not included Sera n Neutral in there. One of the possible conclusion was he started with some at first and he got Gambit reaction for that, bt i also has one more thought if he was scum and the one of the other two could be his buddies. Irrespective of his alignment, he was prone to go hard after the ones he mentioned, and so i wanted to go after the others he didn't, and if they turned out scum it might bite back on Reborn.( i dropped this after Reborn vs Sera D1end).

Now onto the two, i dont remember the things exactly bt Sera stood out to me more, maybe my hunch or instincts. For eg his post on Jew telling him to don't backtrack nw felt slightly like influencing from the sidelines to me, and then going off saying Internet problm, made me want to pressure him.

And honestly Reborn post on saying AL will make one of the experienced players scum is not a right one bt his point was still valid one. Hosts usually do this to keep the Game balanced.

Given when i wake up and Sera was still not there, i had to keep my vote up and in the meanwhile i wanted to go after the others and i tried to ask their reads on Sera and each other, where others didn't Cooperate with me well, i even said to Reborn to don't interupt me based on last game and lemme scum hunt, bt Jew, Melon came strong at me and i sussed em for that. Jew because he usually don't do this and i called that out the very moment that his meta was off and Melon for being opportunitic about it and avoiding my question to her. It was only after my reread that i found some townie posts from em that i town cleared em, and since Avy was also messing with my reads, i also asked Al Sama to tell players to call em off. Melon had Sakura avy on.

Now i know this was not optimum strategy overall, not against Sera given his experience bt it was better than none, and i wanted to go after someone. I decided to vote Sera because he was in my sus list, or atleast the one i wanted to chck n townclear first.
It was later on during 1vs1 him, that i got townie vibes from him and so i took vote off him, i also wanted to wait and see something definite about him in later phases, and will lynch him if i find something.

I won't explain anything more on this.

Now if someone interfere with my scum hunting, i am gonna go Berserk after em. Scums have been warned!! :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now i look back at TAC interactions(excluding tac fluffs post) with players. I deduce few things

Few players sussed him, questioned and interacted with him in meaningful way- Melon, yo tan , Reborn, Finalbeta and Jew d boy, Neutral watcher

Key point to consider is they all started Sussing him directly or interacted with him straight forwardly.

I think it's safe to assume that none of them is mafia as tac himself flipped mafia.

Tris also had few posts of interactions with tac in meaningful way and I doubt even she is mafia.

Drago was not there.

Now that leave us with 8 players who had not much of meaningful interaction with tac.

Nataljia, fallen prince, rayan, cobra.,. gambit, Marimo, seraphoneix

Cobra hasn't interacted with anyone properly.

Fallen agreed with tac on final so I think at least he is being honest.

Gambit even though you haven't played here for a long time but tac replies to you were kind of off. Why you think so that was the case?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Don't you dare plant any ideas in this town's mind.

@Natalija @Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Marimo_420 you guys have played with tac before and know how sneaky he is. Yet, I was surprised to see that none of you put up any question to tac or had any meaningful convo with him. Why?

D

Dragomir

D1 i had answered many times that i didn't read all posts when i casted the vote and that was true mostly. But i will backtrack about one thing there, i think i did read Sera last post about him logging off and Internet problm when i casted my vote. Users will probably sus me more for this, but i will go and state it anyway.

First factor behind it was Reborn post. It was D1 and i was not sold on him, i still am not for that matter. This post here

One thing that strucked out to me was he had not included Sera n Neutral in there. One of the possible conclusion was he started with some at first and he got Gambit reaction for that, bt i also has one more thought if he was scum and the one of the other two could be his buddies. Irrespective of his alignment, he was prone to go hard after the ones he mentioned, and so i wanted to go after the others he didn't, and if they turned out scum it might bite back on Reborn.( i dropped this after Reborn vs Sera D1end).

Now onto the two, i dont remember the things exactly bt Sera stood out to me more, maybe my hunch or instincts. For eg his post on Jew telling him to don't backtrack nw felt slightly like influencing from the sidelines to me, and then going off saying Internet problm, made me want to pressure him.

And honestly Reborn post on saying AL will make one of the experienced players scum is not a right one bt his point was still valid one. Hosts usually do this to keep the Game balanced.

Given when i wake up and Sera was still not there, i had to keep my vote up and in the meanwhile i wanted to go after the others and i tried to ask their reads on Sera and each other, where others didn't Cooperate with me well, i even said to Reborn to don't interupt me based on last game and lemme scum hunt, bt Jew, Melon came strong at me and i sussed em for that. Jew because he usually don't do this and i called that out the very moment that his meta was off and Melon for being opportunitic about it and avoiding my question to her. It was only after my reread that i found some townie posts from em that i town cleared em, and since Avy was also messing with my reads, i also asked Al Sama to tell players to call em off. Melon had Sakura avy on.

Now i know this was not optimum strategy overall, not against Sera given his experience bt it was better than none, and i wanted to go after someone. I decided to vote Sera because he was in my sus list, or atleast the one i wanted to chck n townclear first.
It was later on during 1vs1 him, that i got townie vibes from him and so i took vote off him, i also wanted to wait and see something definite about him in later phases, and will lynch him if i find something.

I won't explain anything more on this.

Now if someone interfere with my scum hunting, i am gonna go Berserk after em. Scums have been warned!! :cheers:
Y'all should stop making these big ass posts. They're a real pain to read.

Was entertaining a low-key case on me based off my alleged in game inactivity. Ultimately I had been more active than a good quantity of players despite my current university exam.

Mafia wanted to get rid of me just like that game where Cinera featured as scum and publicly craved for a lynch on me D1.

My compass tells me there are chances someone who agreed with TAC could be a scum mate, however it appears that different players did as much, so that alone is no solid ground for picking a scum partner.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think some of us were bandwagoning Zara at some point.

I don't think Gambit is a scum though. He seems to me like an angry townie with some overreaction. It happens and as I said before that reaction was kinda triggered later on.

He must have been set up by the scums at some point because if he is scum and he chose to eliminate NW then that would have been a bad move from him. After their heated argument Gambit eliminating NW would have made him an obvious scum, imo. And I think he is an experienced player enough not to do such a thing.

So I don't think he is a mafia.

If he is SK then I don't see why would he eliminate TAC. They didn't really interact at all.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Now i look back at TAC interactions(excluding tac fluffs post) with players. I deduce few things

Few players sussed him, questioned and interacted with him in meaningful way- Melon, yo tan , Reborn, Finalbeta and Jew d boy, Neutral watcher

Key point to consider is they all started Sussing him directly or interacted with him straight forwardly.

I think it's safe to assume that none of them is mafia as tac himself flipped mafia.

Tris also had few posts of interactions with tac in meaningful way and I doubt even she is mafia.

Drago was not there.

Now that leave us with 8 players who had not much of meaningful interaction with tac.

Nataljia, fallen prince, rayan, cobra.,. gambit, Marimo, seraphoneix

Cobra hasn't interacted with anyone properly.

Fallen agreed with tac on final so I think at least he is being honest.

Gambit even though you haven't played here for a long time but tac replies to you were kind of off. Why you think so that was the case?

@Natalija @Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Marimo_420 you guys have played with tac before and know how sneaky he is. Yet, I was surprised to see that none of you put up any question to tac or had any meaningful convo with him. Why?
Unfortunately on my part it was probably some sort of unconscious bias. I've kind of sussed him every other game I've played him him, by even just a little bit. He's however flipped town in all them games.

So while his posts may seem scummy to you or the others, for me this looked like his own meta so I was hesitant to sus him. For me he was null this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.