Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You’re the one to say you’re gonna skip it because you don’t care about scabbards not me
I said easy skip. I meant from the story perspective ( not worthy to dive deep into the meaning of it or etc ). Easy skip does not automatically mean that I will not read it. Nothing interesting happened from my perspective. Another boring transition chapter.

It's my opinion and you don't need to agree with me it's okay.

Just don't tag me outta nowhere it's like you will write something in the random thread and I just stop by to tell you that no one cares about your opinion.

Cheers mate.

F

Fallen Prince

next chapter for sure, but this chapter is also hell for people that have to defend their fav charas atleast until next chapter hits, imagine the troll PL threads made out of this:suresure:
Most one piece actually want luffy to win.

I dont think there are kaido fans , he entered too late into the story. For me kaido is just another boring villain.

I said easy skip. I meant from the story perspective ( not worthy to dive deep into the meaning of it or etc ). Easy skip does not automatically mean that I will not read it. Nothing interesting happened from my perspective. Another boring transition chapter.

It's my opinion and you don't need to agree with me it's okay.

Just don't tag me outta nowhere it's like you will write something in the random thread and I just stop by to tell you that no one cares about your opinion.

Cheers mate.
It’s a transition chapter ?

F

Fallen Prince

No shit I noticed that but I've always said that the alliance will win in onigashima. The only thing that keeps the uncertainty is big mom's presence, take her out of the picture and the beast pirates get slaughtered.
Onigashima is too small of a place to win . There is actually so many stuff to happen marines still need to interfere.

Final fight will happen in flower capital.

Izo shoots the sword out of a YC1’s hand

Now imagine what Ben Beckmann would do with his gun

:steef::steef::steef:
Ben Beckmann shotting haki blasts with his gun... :steef:

Btw, have you seen Shanks' moveset in Pirate Warriors 4 in which he charges up his gun with haki and he shots devastating red haki blasts towards his opponent? I can imagine Ben doing the same, if not even better.

Gunslingers really need that cool stuff imo.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think Shanks is better character than BB. Shanks has depth to his character, whether he is good or bad.

BB is one-dimensional. He just wants to be the King of the world.
Bro Shanks is as generic as you can get. The only thing that will make him more interesting is that of he turns out to be evil. That's it lol. That's the only 'mystery' about him. Nothing about him is interesting at all.

BB on the otherhand is.

He's firstly a massive parallel of luffy. He's a dreamer just like luffy (as evident in mock town), he's from the D. Clan just like Luffy, and he wants to be the pirate king just like Luffy.

The only thing that differs is the methods and lengths in which BB will go to, to achieve his dream. All the stuff he pulled from the start of the series to Marineford preplanned and within it (thatch, shichibukai and ace were just merely stepping stones for BB), was a 100 times better/interesting than any yonko has done in the series which includes Shanks.

Plus we have multiples mysteries involving his origin, heritage, his motivations as to why he pursues what he does, and the reason for why he can't sleep?

Saying Shanks is a more interesting/ better character is downright insulting to BB.
:zehaha:

Next chapter...the Scabbards are crushed.
I know they are weak but so is kaido's crew. The fodders aren't going to last long against zoro, kidd and killer.
Now the other samurais are going to take care of the gifters. The Numbers shouldn't be a problem for the likes of zoro or jimbei either so they are also going to get crushed.

Then what's left, the tobi roppo? Half of them are heading towards luffy and yamato. Big mistake.
Only trouble is big mom and kaido, the rest can be handled.

If the alliance loses it will be via plot or ass pull.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I mean her sisters know advanced haki. She was the both the youngest and longest running warlord. She mastered all three haki. She has an OP fruit. Kuzan and Sengoku talk about her strength. She the only one to pinch Mei-O Rayleigh on the nose.
Doffy also had all three types of haki

However you are right about the Marines hyping her

She is probably still getting dumped by the admirals however

F

Fallen Prince

I know they are weak but so is kaido's crew. The fodders aren't going to last long against zoro, kidd and killer.
Now the other samurais are going to take care of the gifters. The Numbers shouldn't be a problem for the likes of zoro or jimbei either so they are also going to get crushed.

Then what's left, the tobi roppo? Half of them are heading towards luffy and yamato. Big mistake.
Only trouble is big mom and kaido, the rest can be handled.

If the alliance loses it will be via plot or ass pull.
This is true if you look big moms crew almost all of their crew member are decent.

Kaido s crew is more of thuggery gang than a pirate they are barely pirates. Kaido just wants more fodders with artificial fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.