Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still doubtful that Orochi and Kanjuro are dead, but if they truly are dead then kudos to Oda for actually killing them off.
TBH is better for them to be dead, at least Orochi. Even if he's not dead his enemy is Kaidou and all of the Samurais and Ninjas(oniwabanshu) that he had has betrayed him.

Even Shinobu says it in this chapter

Shinobu: Oden-sama knew it, even if we killed Orochi nothing would have changed! From the start the only one we have to kill since 20 years ago is Kaidou!

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
For those wanking Oden (he should be wanked), don't try to use Oden's feat to wank your favorite YC2 Swordsman just because he has a black blade. Oda wanks each character differently and the feat of scarring Kaido while no one has done so belongs to Oden and Oden alone. Mihawk shouldn't be leeching off Oden's feat. If anyone could replicate what Oden has done, it would have already been done.

TBH is better for them to be dead, at least Orochi. Even if he's not dead his enemy is Kaidou and all of the Samurais and Ninjas(oniwabanshu) that he had has betrayed him.

Even Shinobu says it in this chapter

Shinobu: Oden-sama knew it, even if we killed Orochi nothing would have changed! From the start the only one we have to kill since 20 years ago is Kaidou!
That's true, I guess for the time being that's the end of the Kurozumi Family.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I know lol but it doesn't change the fact he got disarmed by Neko. Sane BM never had her weapon disarmed, even crazy BM didn't lose Napoléon lol

Captain :disarmed by Neko
King :disarmed by Izo... The biggest L
Jack : weapon cut by Shuten

Kaido and Jack have Ls but King has the thé worst one.

He can't react and dodge/block long range strike from Izo, despite not being offguard.
Has anyone ever disarmed or landed a hit on the man with hawk's eyes? :catsure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nobody cares dude if you don’t like scabbards you could have skipped Zou and skip the entire Oden flashback
Skip wano at this point
Ehh Did I asked someone to care if I don't like someone? I just wrote it because I wanted to.

I don't care if someone likes it or not.

You should watch Jay D's video because comments, like "skip this if you don't like something", is one of the biggest bullshits you can say to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.