Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think Nekomamushi has mechanical arm so that gives him more strength. His left arm is mechanical arm and he knocks Kaido's club off of Kaido using his left arm.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Make my words now(can be quote if im wrong):
At least in the next two-three chapters, King gonna shine, he is the only Calamity who didn´t get much screentime or action, he rather even get less screentime then Queen and Jack, Oda usually storytelling warning your guys here, King gonna shine soon.
Can't really shine when there's Kaido and Big Mom here

I'm a little bit worried about Sanji's role before the fights start.
The Scabbards are already attacking Kaido and Luffy and Big Mom are almost in front of each other. I don't see Oda switching from Luffy and the emperors to something else (as Sanji meeting Drake) now but if he keeps focusing on them until the scabbards gets defeated, Luffy hurts Kaido or Big Mom and something tragic happens, it wouldn't be logical to just end the third act?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
King is the only Calamity who didn´t get much screentime or action, he rather even get less screentime then Queen and Jack, Oda usually storytelling warning your guys here, King gonna shine soon.
But when Smoothie got less screen time, the collective fan base condemned her for irrelevance?

When King gets less screen time, Oda is actually hyping him? Lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Is that so...let me reiterate then: Shanks is more interesting and a better character than the one-dimensional Blackbeard.
Lmao. Your headcannon goes against anything the manga has put out.

Just because you like a character more doesn't make him more interesting/ better written.

BB is miles ahead in terms of character and is far from being one dimensional.

If Blackbeard is one dimensional, then very few in the story would even exsist in the said dimension. Shanks would be non exsistant comparatively speaking.

Unless you wanna back up what you say keep your headcannons away from me, while thinking making shitty statements without proof is facts. I literally don't care how many more times you reiterate it mate. You have pulled zero facts on the table, just like Shanks has zero presence.

So unless you're ready to debate and pull some proof out, keep on reiterating while not quoting me thanks.
:sweat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm a little bit worried about Sanji's role before the fights start.
The Scabbards are already attacking Kaido and Luffy and Big Mom are almost in front of each other. I don't see Oda switching from Luffy and the emperors to something else (as Sanji meeting Drake) now but if he keeps focusing on them until the scabbards gets defeated, Luffy hurts Kaido or Big Mom and something tragic happens, it wouldn't be logical to just end the third act?
Page one rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.