Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Lmao. Your headcannon goes against anything the manga has put out.

Just because you like a character more doesn't make him more interesting/ better written.

BB is miles ahead in terms of character and is far from being one dimensional.

If Blackbeard is one dimensional, then very few in the story would even exsist in the said dimension. Shanks would be non exsistant comparatively speaking.

Unless you wanna back up what you say keep your headcannons away from me, while thinking making shitty statements without proof is facts. I literally don't care how many more times you reiterate it mate. You have pulled zero facts on the table, just like Shanks has zero presence.

So unless you're ready to debate and pull some proof out, keep on reiterating while not quoting me thanks.
:sweat:
Let's debate then:
  1. We do not know Shanks' origin, just like BB's. In fact we know less about Shanks than we know about BB. That makes Shanks more interesting.
  2. We know BB's motives, we are still unsure of Shanks'. So, while BB is evil for sure, we still don't know whether Shanks is good, evil or neutral. That makes him more interesting.
  3. Whether Shanks is good or bad or evil, we know that he has influence in the world that goes beyond simple strength. BB has no influence in the world that cannot be attributed to his strength. That makes Shanks more interesting.
Your turn. I will bring up more issues when necessary.

Some people here treat the scabards like weak fodders hahahahah

Kaido on his gigantic dragon form was pushed down by a luffy not even using gear 4. Denjiro is One of 3 strongest scabards probabaly the strongest one and is atacking with Kinemon, If they can even push kaidou in his normal form they should Just comite seppoku and be done.

Wb was not only injured but severily injured by F*** Squardo, Kaido IS being pushed by guys 1000 x stronger than Squardo and people are getting all stupid.

People are so Crazy that think the actions, Block, disarm, push means A LOT at the point of puting their Power in the same level or near.

Kaido and the calamities gonna destroy the ones that are not Denjiro, Ashura and Kawmatsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.