Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact one piece fans don't even bother to learn

Oda showing us Kaido as if he is in trouble

and then

any one who dare downplay Kaido in this chapter would get neg diff in next chapter

while

it took 9 of them to give Kaido a min effect ... not even that

while

so ....

the only reasons people are daring to attack Kaido in fandom is damage control when Kaido lol diff all of them

N

NeutralWatcher

yeah... if she was Yamato's mother, it would certainly explain a LOT actually

Also, it is obvious from the dialog between Tobbi Roppo, that she's one of the seniors because of the way she talked about Ulti.
She might be older than Jack. That explains why Kaido enjoys Black Maria company since she's Yamato's mother.

This character is already appear...its carrot tho..
:kayneshrug:
:suresure:

I'm completely bored with this arc, to be honest. I say it's shit but it's shit for me. I don't mind if someone likes this arc but for me it's boring Alabasta v3 rn. Nothing in this arc made me feel like yeah I love this manga.

I hope the fights will start soon because I have enough of this fucking buildup and etc.

I don't know maybe I need a long break from One Piece.

I fell totally burned out reading this series.

10 years in and I never complained even in 20% this hard until Wano came.

I don't feel joy reading this. Repetitive bullshit with too many plot holes at once and forcing emotions on the readers.
I think it's an okay chapter
However, I do agree that Wano set up aren't really good...

Reason I say that is.... Wano seems to be the culmination of what we got from New World:
- Fishman island was to build animosity between Big Mom and luffy
- PH and Dressrosa took down Kaido business partner
- Zou had alliance with Minks and Samurai against Kaido
- WCI had Big Mom Pirates and the actions lead to their involvement in Wano
- Then, we get to Wano, the arc which should SETTLE ALL PREVIOUS ARCS, and have the conclusions/resolve for many plots created

We end up with 80+ chapters SET UP

and we're still waiting for the war to officially start

So, my point is... Oda should have SET UP for the war, during the previous arcs... in order to shorten the set up in Wano...

For example, he could have made Oden's backstory back in Zou... and fleshed it OUT MUCH BETTER... that could have reduced the amount of chapters in Wano...

This is just an example

He could have made Big Mom meet Kaido normally and make an alliance without the memory loss which wasted SO MANY CHAPTERS/panels

This is why people liked how Marineford started.... Because Oda set up EVERYTHING for Marineford in previous arcs... where by the time Marineford started, there is no need for set up... it was literally the start of the war immediatly... I think Wano should have been the same, but well... we got what we got

zolo should give enma back, using it for gifters. gtfo zolo
He shouldn't have given Shusui to begin with

It's certainly annoying

Ryuuma tells him to take the sword and the sword will be content if he was the master

Then a third party tells him to give the sword in exchange for another sword that cut kaido

Zoro agrees
Like what the fuck!

What happened to the Zoro who wouldn't throw Yobashiri after being rusted... and then gave it a proper burial.... along with the previous members of Rumbar Pirates with a song by Brook

What kind of shit is this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.