Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They blitz Kaido,King,Queen and Jack, face Jack for days, hurt Jack, one of them easily stop Zoro, they impress Kaido a lot, what they do need more to show? I doubt we could see similar feats of Doffy and his crew against Kaido and his calamity.
Well they can't even scratch King in my opinion 🤔 I mean injuring

M

MD Zolo

Bro Shanks is as generic as you can get. The only thing that will make him more interesting is that of he turns out to be evil. That's it lol. That's the only 'mystery' about him. Nothing about him is interesting at all.

BB on the otherhand is.

He's firstly a massive parallel of luffy. He's a dreamer just like luffy (as evident in mock town), he's from the D. Clan just like Luffy, and he wants to be the pirate king just like Luffy.

The only thing that differs is the methods and lengths in which BB will go to, to achieve his dream. All the stuff he pulled from the start of the series to Marineford preplanned and within it (thatch, shichibukai and ace were just merely stepping stones for BB), was a 100 times better/interesting than any yonko has done in the series which includes Shanks.

Plus we have multiples mysteries involving his origin, heritage, his motivations as to why he pursues what he does, and the reason for why he can't sleep?

Saying Shanks is a more interesting/ better character is downright insulting to BB.
:zehaha:
Is that so...let me reiterate then: Shanks is more interesting and a better character than the one-dimensional Blackbeard.

Most one piece actually want luffy to win.

I dont think there are kaido fans , he entered too late into the story. For me kaido is just another boring villain.
I know a lot of people that dont want Luffy to win by some major asspull like him winning 1vs1 againts Kaido. Besides, not only Kaido fans, but calamities esp King fans ( Im both of these lmao) gotta deal with the troll threads after this. I personally dont mind and looking forward to it since I know next chapter it's all gonna be good anyways:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.