Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too balance 2 yonkos its too much for alliance to fight two yonko crew at same time.
Maybe an admiral to hold off big mom, she's the only thing that keeps me from thinking the alliance will win here with 100% chance.

But if marines come full force, it's over, luffy and his crew can pack up their things and leave wano. The scabbards, the samurais can join the marines and the WG, open the borders and kick kaido out of Wano along with big mom.

Not big fan of how the 9S got so easily past the calamaties,what the fuck was Queen doing and it's bad that Izo shot King sword just like that,but I guess Oda wanted them to get to Kaido no matter what.So I wonder if Oda will kill off one of the 9S next chapter and also I doubt that Kanjuro is done.

I definitely wanna see more from the leader of Mimawarigumi,love his design and hope that he will take on one of the 9Ss.

Last edited:
Right next to the major plotstory/storytelling with Kaido/Scabbards/War, we have two another major plotstory:

-Race for the Calamity titel still running, Oda simple show it again in this and in the last chapter.
Sasaki,Black Marie and xDrake(who doesn´t have really any interest) are out of the race, only Pageone,Ulti and Who´S Who are left.
My though, Who´s Who most like winning the race with taking out or arresting Yamato in the next chapters.

-Marco plotstory, Oda take him out of the Scabbards in the last chapters and we probably now know why he do it, because soon the Scabbards get asskicked by Kaido/Bigmom and of the Calamity, probably already in next chapter(reason why the editor cry?).
He didn´t want to trash Marco alongside with the Scabbards so he take him out of the group so he having his own mission.
When it comes to Marco, I think the other reason why Oda took him out was because he didn't want to have him with the Scabbards when they made that surprise attack on Kaido.

Yonkou tards:

" Akainu is a bitch for sweating and being paralyzed against Shanks, that means he's weaker than them"

Oda:
Has Kaidou sweating, showing fear in his eyes, disarmed easily, paralyzed by the thought of Oden and pushed back by Kinemon/Denjiro

:suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:
the memes write themselves
yonko tards are getting the script flipped on them
dont blame us now

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
She was seducing Kaido in chapter 982, and we never see her again since then.

Because in the spoiler, the scabbards attack Kaido from behind, thats indication if Black Maria isn't there anymore.
She is in somewhere else.
Well she's just around there when Orochi took Momo from her

Maybe she's shocked about Orochi's death and reporting it to CPO :sanmoji:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You even know the exact chapter numbers
Wow :catpole:
The best girl got a very best treatment from me.:blush:

Any guess black maria is cp0 spy. I sm surprised she acts as whore . She wants to get close to kaido if he schemes against WG.
It would be weird if we got double spy for world government. (X-Drake from Marine, and Black Maria is frm CP 0).
But i have a theory if she might work for Denjiro/Kozuki Clan.

When it comes to Marco, I think the other reason why Oda took him out was because he didn't want to have him with the Scabbards when they made that surprise attack on Kaido.
You can see that Oda try to build up other characters, he didn´t take Kid/Zoro/Law and Luffy to Kaido first, he probably already plan to make the first step with the Scabbards vs Kaido. Of course the reason of Marco leaving(probably because of Pero?) is important but Marco leaving just random in that panel make sense, Marco have a big name and still get his shine, the scabbards probably get take out in the next chapters and my though is that Oda do it on purpose because he didn´t want Marco to get take out earily in the war.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.