Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yonkotards please don t ever talk abou mihawk and vista situation when this bum got done like this
:suresure::shame::cantseeme::ihaha:
Erm, King was literally disarmed from a gunslinger point-blank. That's not better either.

But I'm sure both King and Kaido will stomp them in the next chapter.

There is a reason why Marco was kept away from this event, Zoro, Kidd, Law, etc. since Oda mainly wants to humiliate the Scabbards in the next chapter - that's a given.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I know they are weak but so is kaido's crew. The fodders aren't going to last long against zoro, kidd and killer.
Now the other samurais are going to take care of the gifters. The Numbers shouldn't be a problem for the likes of zoro or jimbei either so they are also going to get crushed.

Then what's left, the tobi roppo? Half of them are heading towards luffy and yamato. Big mistake.
Only trouble is big mom and kaido, the rest can be handled.
If the alliance loses it will be via plot or ass pull.
I think you are underestimating the power of sheer numbers. The Emperor alliance has a lot more numbers in their ranks.
Doesnt matter if top fighters of the good guys can neg diff some gifters if constantly new ones show up. Stalling will be effective.

The major point here is saving Momonosuke, Oda surely doesnt want him killed so that will be accomplished but from that moment onwards things will start going south for the good guys. The night is darkest before the dawn, remember?

F

Fallen Prince

I don't see why they would come. They would need to send at least 2 admirals and a lot of their force. If they do, kaido and big mom will be crushed if the alliance sides with them.

And they have no reason to stop beating the shit out of 2 Yonko.
Too balance 2 yonkos its too much for alliance to fight two yonko crew at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.