Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if yamato is truly the child of two yonkos and thats how strong she is at 28
truly a disappointment.
You wanna wait until you make a fool out of yourself? Kaidou's daughter slammed Ulti a new one. So she's practically higher than the F6, So she's Calamity level already with some minor tweaking, and do we know if she's even trained or is she just naturally strong without doing so?

I'm not a fan of both mihawk or Shanks so I don't care who is stronger in fight but there are certains fact here in the manga :
1. Losing an arm doesn't indicate that you become weaker. Croc lose a hand, kidd also, Franky lost his entire body. If Shanks wants he can simply replace his hand with robot stuff.
2. Influence and brain use is also a strength to be recognized. Cp 9 leader wasn't Lucci but f*ckin Spandam bcs he has more connection.

Yes just like Luffy is 2 years younger than Zoro. They started out equal like Mihawk and Shanks and now there is a gap. Incidentally Luffy wants to surpass Shanks and Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk. It all adds up
lmao
wrong
you have to assume mihawk sailed the sea around the same time
logic is also bad. by that argument bb who is also older than shanks with his current growth rate is due to surpass him soon. all round bad argument.

luffy's goal isnt to surpass shanks but roger who was the pk, he also wants to have a crew thats better than shanks crew. pls reread these.

Oops Mihawk had a 2 minutes clash with Vista while distracted and Vista still didn't land a hit on him

Distracted Big Mom got one shot by Queen and carried like a sack of potato

Shanks the Yonko is called one armed Has been whose armament Haki is too weak to make a permanent black blade.

How the fuck is any emperor supposed to stand a chance against Mihawk.
This is a reach. You know this is a reach. When Oden clashed with WB, WB did not even use haki let alone his df. WB used haki when clashing with Roger though, and that clash completely blew everyone away save for Roger and WB.

Yes just like Luffy is 2 years younger than Zoro. They started out equal like Mihawk and Shanks and now there is a gap. Incidentally Luffy wants to surpass Shanks and Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk. It all adds up
Post automatically merged:

Read the manga noob.

No one cares about WSS. Nearly every pirate wants OP and to do that you have to go through the Yonko. WSS is just a sidequest for a side character. Beating the Yonko and becoming PK is where the MC's journey lies.
No one cares about WSS?
**** not a single soul wants Shanks title.

Show me one statement from any one stating "My goal is to become an emperor"

And how do NOT want WSS title, its like if you are a swordsman and you are getting stronger, lifting weights, making your CoA better, you automatically want Mihawk title because you are trying to be the strongest you possibly can be.

It makes negative sense to make stupid statements like "No one wants Mihawks title". Only way you don't want Mihawk title if if you are a swordsman like Shanks is if you are a lazy piece of shit who never took time to get stronger.

Btw, this chapter has proved us what some of us already knew.
Kata>>King

The only person there who knew what was gonna happen, it was Luffy.
The only one which is able to see the future, like kata.
King on that situation was trash.

So that proves me that Kata>>King.

And if Marco doesn't have FS, then Kata>Marco too
Ya'll need to stop overhyping FS. Having FS doesn't make you stronger. Katakuri probably has FS while BM, Kaido, and Admirals don't, yet they're stronger than Kata.

Sigh.
So. Swordsmanship and haki go hand in hand.
Basing on the fact he has already shown incredible mastery of CoC and the fact he was on Roger’s ship with a known haki master like Rayleigh. It wouldn’t be far fetched to assume that most on the ship were well versed in haki and by that extension Shanks adopted as tool to use alongside his fighting style. And most likely majority of his crew as they brazenly pointed guns at Admirals with logia fruits.

Who's who: At the activity hall?!
Grunt: Yamato and Strawhat Luffy are heading towards the activity hall!!
Ulti: I won't forgive you! Yamato!
Chopper: Usopp, not this way!
Usopp: You heard the announcement just now right? Momo's about to be killed!
Chopper: Usopp, the surrounding situation isn't good! Are those giants...
Usopp: Believe in General Franky's toughness!
Grunt: Intruders! Quickly, contact...!

Usopp vs Numbers is happening

You wanna wait until you make a fool out of yourself? Kaidou's daughter slammed Ulti a new one. So she's practically higher than the F6, So she's Calamity level already with some minor tweaking, and do we know if she's even trained or is she just naturally strong without doing so?
I dont need to
a child of two yonkos
anything short of top tier at that age is a disappointment to me.
and ulti got back almost straight away . calamity level at 28 isnt an accomplishment. jack is calamity level at that age. buzz off.

He shouldn't have given Shusui to begin with

It's certainly annoying

Ryuuma tells him to take the sword and the sword will be content if he was the master

Then a third party tells him to give the sword in exchange for another sword that cut kaido

Zoro agrees
Like what the fuck!

What happened to the Zoro who wouldn't throw Yobashiri after being rusted... and then gave it a proper burial.... along with the previous members of Rumbar Pirates with a song by Brook

What kind of shit is this!?
In total agreeance here, him willingly giving away Shusui was a major dissappointment

H

Haoshoku

Btw, this chapter has proved us what some of us already knew.
Kata>>King

The only person there who knew what was gonna happen, it was Luffy.
The only one which is able to see the future, like kata.
King on that situation was trash.

So that proves me that Kata>>King.

And if Marco doesn't have FS, then Kata>Marco too
Having FS in of itself doesn’t make you stronger than someone else. It just gives you advanced precognition to see a few seconds into the future. Not having it doesn’t =/ you’re automatically weaker. We’ll still have to see what King has to offer in full, no one really expected him to have FS anyway.

Who's who: At the activity hall?!
Grunt: Yamato and Strawhat Luffy are heading towards the activity hall!!
Ulti: I won't forgive you! Yamato!
Chopper: Usopp, not this way!
Usopp: You heard the announcement just now right? Momo's about to be killed!
Chopper: Usopp, the surrounding situation isn't good! Are those giants...
Usopp: Believe in General Franky's toughness!
Grunt: Intruders! Quickly, contact...!

Usopp vs Numbers is happening
thanks kurwa
ulti sure looks like yamato ended her
oh the horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.