Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

I'm not a fan of both mihawk or Shanks so I don't care who is stronger in fight but there are certains fact here in the manga :
1. Losing an arm doesn't indicate that you become weaker. Croc lose a hand, kidd also, Franky lost his entire body. If Shanks wants he can simply replace his hand with robot stuff.
2. Influence and brain use is also a strength to be recognized. Cp 9 leader wasn't Lucci but f*ckin Spandam bcs he has more connection.
Croc replaced his hand with a hook
Kid with a metal arm
Franky remodeled his body into a cyborg

Shanks is chilling with nothing bro

Ya'll need to stop overhyping FS. Having FS doesn't make you stronger. Katakuri probably has FS while BM, Kaido, and Admirals don't, yet they're stronger than Kata.
Yup, what people don't seem to realize is Katakuri ALSO had superior armament to Luffy. So when he FS'ed all of his attacks, or even when Luffy managed to match his attacks, Katakuri won out in the armament battles (shown by Luffy's pain each time he collided with him).

Now, try that shit against a Yonko. All Katakuri could do is likely dodge their attacks. BM/Kaido/Shanks all very likely have stronger armament that Katakuri. In a 1v1 clash, regardless of Katakuri having FS, he would lose.

Its why I cant take these Katakuri vs. Marco/King feats seriously. We have NO IDEA how strong their armament is nor what their upper limits are. We ONLY know Katakuri's.

Btw, this chapter has proved us what some of us already knew.
Kata>>King

The only person there who knew what was gonna happen, it was Luffy.
The only one which is able to see the future, like kata.
King on that situation was trash.

So that proves me that Kata>>King.

And if Marco doesn't have FS, then Kata>Marco too
No it doesn’t. The only thing it shows is that Katakuri has better CoO than King, doesn’t mean that Katakuri >> King like you’re claiming.

I’m confident that King is going to have much greater durability and endurance than Katakuri, Jack and Queen made that quite clear. Katakuri came across as a glass canon in his fight with Luffy.

King and Katakuri excel in different things, what’s the big deal? It’s not clear which one is stronger at the moment, and whoever is stronger would only win with after a very high difficult fight.

Yeah Roger and WB have strong CoA.
It didn't blow everyone away though, Rayleigh wasn't even phased.
In alm
Yeah Roger and WB have strong CoA.
It didn't blow everyone away though, Rayleigh wasn't even phased.
In honesty, the assumption is that everyone was blown away when Roger and WB clashed - see chapter 966 pg4. It doesn’t actually show Rayleigh not being phased.

based on dialogue either Denjiro or Kinemon dying next chapter
If its either, they both need to show off their powers more. Kinemon has barely used Foxfire (if at all) since Punk Hazard (though Zoro may just inherit it/learn it). Denjiro (and Asura/Kiku/Kawamatsu) all need to show off their unique sword techniques.

I don't think anyone is going to die just yet, but possibly within the next 10 chapters or so.

In alm

In honesty, the assumption is that everyone was blown away when Roger and WB clashed - see chapter 966 pg4. It doesn’t actually show Rayleigh not being phased.
I would need evidence to see Rayleigh the master of Conquerors Haki, Armament Haki, observation Haki and man who can make an admiral react in frustration in his old age, and Garp comparing Ray's legends to Whitebeard, got phased by some Haki clash.

I don't think Ray would have even minor trouble if he was inches away from clashing. I am 99% sure he can replicate the same feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.