Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about Yamato asking to join, why you keep bringing that? Luffy didn't accept the Oden cosplayer and told her to stop the roleplaying last time I checked, at least for Carrot he remembered her name very quick, which he didn't bother for Yamao lol.
And nice assumption
Thanks i hope yamato for nakama bandwagon stop . Personally these reasons are even further evidence that her chances dipped.
Indeed.

I mean, what nicknames Luffy said to his crew mates before they joined

Last edited by a moderator:
are we seriously debating about pronouns yikes :seriously: call him what you want doesnt change anything cause yamato is not trans also didnt yamato basically say she should join the crew since shes now oden

I'd like for her to stop trying to be someone she is not and just be her own person. Her trying to "be Oden" is just bringing her character to the ground for me.
4 chapters guys, thats how long she's been around. You have to wait for the character growth. Robin was "evil" for 60+ chapters. Franky was "bad" for 40 chapters. Nami hated pirates for 50 chapters before you figured out why. Brook's motivations about his shadow/afro were unknown for 25 chapters.

Oda spends tens of chapters to grow his characters.

4 chapters guys, thats how long she's been around. You have to wait for the character growth. Robin was "evil" for 60+ chapters. Franky was "bad" for 40 chapters. Nami hated pirates for 50 chapters before you figured out why. Brook's motivations about his shadow/afro were unknown for 25 chapters.

Oda spends tens of chapters to grow his characters.
i remember when luffy destroyed nami room in chapter 11

Status
Not open for further replies.