Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really Oda?:crazwhat:King the Background already have the worst treatment out of all the Calamity and now he's making it worse:jay-yeah::jay-he:Like what the hell?:hope:

And me looking at the poll be like:

Here's a L for everybody that said King is the strongest FM:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Oh and here's another L for people that said Swords > Guns:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Well the Scabbards are getting beaten next chapter, and someone has to fight the F6
Scabbards aren't getting taken out for the arc or anything lol. You have to think about the numbers on both sides. Outside of the Monster trio/Jimbei, Franky and Brook are the strongest members of the crew right? Every single one of the scabbards is stronger than Franky and Brook and theres literally 9 of them. Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei need their fights too.Thats 12 people in total stronger than Franky and Brook and I havent even mentioned Luffy possibly getting a warmup or the possibility of Killer getting a fight.Theres only 3 calamaties ,and 6 tobi roppo........ so yea chances of the weaker strawhats fighting tobi roppo are very low at this point in time.

I didn't say someone's strength has nothing to do with their bounty. Just that they're not 'heavily correlated'.

Like I said, it's a perceived threat level. Kid had a higher bounty at Sabaody than Luffy bc he killed/attacked innocent civilians, pillaged villages etc. It didn't necessarily mean he was stronger.

The Yonkos are supposed to be balanced so having two commanders stronger than Katakuri would break that balance.

As much shit as Meme Pirates get, it's silly to act as if they're much weaker than the Beast Pirates.

Kaido~BM
King~Katakuri
Queen~Smoothie
Jack~Cracker

The captains and commanders of the two crews should be relative to one another, otherwise this notion of the Yonkos being in a stalemate doesn't make sense
The BmP don't need a 1 to 1 parallel with bp.
I do agree they are similar in strength

However, big mom has 4 commanders and tons of heavy hitters like Willy Wonka oven daifaku the mini big mom, smoothies sisters

Kaido has the calamities
And the flying six, half of which aren't even at the slightest loyal to him.

So in reality the BP goes like
Kaido
Calamities
P1 and ulti, maybe black Maria.
Fodders

If the calamities had a 1 v1 parallelism, then kaido would have a significantly weaker crew than big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.