Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
The panels with Genos were amazing.... But to think that Pyskos gained so much power that No. 2 among S Class Tatsumaki had to trick her and even then needed help... Didn't Murata said that Tatsumaki was equal in power to Orochi who is a above Dragon level..?? Why would they decide to make Psykos a God level threat, when they have Golden Sperm and Monster Garou in stock??? I think that their feats won't look so impressive, now that we've seen Psykos.

S

Shuyaku

The panels with Genos were amazing.... But to think that Pyskos gained so much power that No. 2 among S Class Tatsumaki had to trick her and even then needed help... Didn't Murata said that Tatsumaki was equal in power to Orochi who is a above Dragon level..?? Why would they decide to make Psykos a God level threat, when they have Golden Sperm and Monster Garou in stock??? I think that their feats won't look so impressive, now that we've seen Psykos.
He never said she’s equal to Orochi. Psykos is not a god level threat, not labeled as such canonically at least. GS is not one either, and he’s probably going to be weaker than Psykorochi, no reason to worry about Garou, a mid arc boss isn’t outshining him, Murata has big plans.

He did it to retcon the way Tatsumaki was weakened in the webcomic. Tatsu was weakened in a cheap way by Psykos in the webco so Murata invented (with One i think) an other way
So instead nerfing Tatsu....he buffed Psykos. I guess he went overboard with it tho.
Post automatically merged:

He never said she’s equal to Orochi. Psykos is not a god level threat, not labeled as such canonically at least. GS is not one either, and he’s probably going to be weaker than Psykorochi, no reason to worry about Garou, a mid arc boss isn’t outshining him, Murata has big plans.
I dont see Garou being able to have her DC at all. However he will probably be able to take those continental attacks, and his durability and endurance will be monstrous. And in close combats hed maul everyone with superior speed and technique.

One stated that Tatsumaki in her best shape could have beaten Golden Sperm. And Murata said that he's uncertain who's stronger between Golden Sperm and Orochi.... That should mean that Tornado is as strong as Orochi. And I know that Psykos isn't canonically stated to be God Level but she's clearly well above Orochi who was stated to be higher than Dragon level, same as Boros.... She lifted an ocean, and could create barriers that even Tornado can't penetrate, her DC is far greater than Orochi and if not equal than near about Boros............. I can't see monster Garou topping that.

S

Shuyaku

I dont see Garou being able to have her DC at all. However he will probably be able to take those continental attacks, and his durability and endurance will be monstrous. And in close combats hed maul everyone with superior speed and technique.
Probably, which is what i'm afraid of. In the webcomic his strength feats are utter shit, he just scales pretty high. Skill can only get you so far, hope Murata improves on this.

at least something more grand scale and more collateral destruction, say punch someone through mountains or something, and even that’s nothing compared to Pdykos lmfao.
Yh he should at the very least get that.

I mean his punches now can match Darkshine. And I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Mountain Buster.

I doubt Garou will get anything low scale....

On the other hand tho, the most prominent thing about Garou thats been highlighted is his endurance and durability. Perhaps the reason Murata is going all out for Psykos is to overcompensate for how low scale Garou vs Saitama will be.

I mean taking multiple punches from Saitama would be impressive....but I guess it wouldnt look "cool".

So yh I get what you mean. But tbh seeing Garou blitzing everyone ( even if the attacks arent high DC) will look pretty cool.

S

Shuyaku

Yh he should at the very least get that.

I mean his punches now can match Darkshine. And I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Mountain Buster.

I doubt Garou will get anything low scale....

On the other hand tho, the most prominent thing about Garou thats been highlighted is his endurance and durability. Perhaps the reason Murata is going all out for Psykos is to overcompensate for how low scale Garou vs Saitama will be.

I mean taking multiple punches from Saitama would be impressive....but I guess it wouldnt look "cool".

So yh I get what you mean. But tbh seeing Garou blitzing everyone ( even if the attacks arent high DC) will look pretty cool.
He did say that Garou vs Saitama is going to be more impressive than the Boros fight so there’s that.

Bogard

You can't win
Just saw this parallel

Pretty on point to be honest. And the art man :shocking: I knew with the way it was portrayed last chapter that Psykorochi was too much for Tatsumaki, but i loved the way Tats played smart by using distractions to hurt her from the inside

Genos coming for the save was a pleasant surprise too, deflecting Psykorochi's blast like that, even if only temporarily

It also seems like we saw the limit of Tatsumaki's psychic ability. In this chapter, she ended up wounded on the head from the strain of using her psychic powers to lift rocks from a ocean water landscape, most likely as a way to explain how she hurt herself more rationally than in webcomics

H

Haoshoku

Nice chapter. Though I wonder if Saitama will actually get involved with Psykorochi? I didn’t see the web comic but I heard that Tatsumaki fights Golden Sperm, is that still gonna happen in the Murata version?