[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do I scum hunt many people? I tend to focus one or two people. Moreover I use info others have gotten with questioning and what people have said for my deductions. You seem to be conflating questioning a lot of people with the only method to productively scum hunt. It isn't. I mean apparently you can even read the host or look at the amount of emojis or likes :arnoling:

Also saying besides Reborn I didn't suspect anyone is a bit of lie don't you think?:seriously:

If Gambit's reasoning on Reborn is weak, then quote his reasoning and explain to me how it is weak.
I am not as interested in your method, but you keep going back n forth with Reborn and agreeing with Gambit.
And so asked if you had no other sus entire Game? Because i dont remember you persuing no one else but Reborn. If you do, provide your sus list.

I will, once you tell why you are so convinced with it?
Wow Reborn is still alive D3 he must be scum. Why didn't i think of that:doffytroll:

Wanna bet with me? If Reborn and I are both town, call me sensei for a month.

:happinesspunch:
If Gambit flips town sure, we have a bet.
I am not as interested in your method, but you keep going back n forth with Reborn and agreeing with Gambit.
And so asked if you had no other sus entire Game? Because i dont remember you persuing no one else but Reborn. If you do, provide your sus list.

I will, once you tell why you are so convinced with it?
Wow Reborn is still alive D3 he must be scum. Why didn't i think of that:doffytroll:
If you're not gonna quote his reasoning that you found weak and explain to me how it's weak, then don't bother replying to me.

Right here, right now, you scared to stand behind your reads? :wellwell:
:milaugh: My reads are based on percentages. While I don't think Reborn is town it's not 100% . There is still a 20-30% chance he is town. Same with you. If Gambit flips town then that percentage goes up to like 90%.
Post automatically merged:

:catsure:why, what do you have to fear? I asked a question, why are you hesitating to answer me back what convinced you about Gambit case on Reborn.
So you're not gonna back up your story about it being 'weak reasoning'?:seriously:
Stop wasting my time.

So you're not gonna back up your story about it being 'weak reasoning'?:seriously:
Stop wasting my time.
:wellwell:i asked you first, and i already told i will once you tell. But you still being so closed Book on this.

If not that, why not Make your case on Reborn. You want to see him get lynched, right. Should have no problem with that.

And a 🌈 reads on all Townies will also be appreciated. :catrude:

:milaugh: My reads are based on percentages. While I don't think Reborn is town it's not 100% . There is still a 20-30% chance he is town. Same with you. If Gambit flips town then that percentage goes up to like 90%.
So, scared. Smart because we’re town and you are town, and I swore to you on SHANKS. You know we’re not scum deep down, so please stop being stubborn and let’s win this :catsweat:

(the best still stands, I’d love to see Nat-sensei)

:wellwell:i asked you first, and i already told i will once you tell. But you still being so closed Book on this.

If not that, why not Make your case on Reborn. You want to see him get lynched, right. Should have no problem with that.

And a 🌈 reads on all Townies will also be appreciated. :catrude:
Go read my posts and you will find the answers to your questions. Go iso my posts with this new found confidence.

Continue to run away from what I asked while acting like you're not :smithnie:
So, scared. Smart because we’re town and you are town, and I swore to you on SHANKS. You know we’re not scum deep down, so please stop being stubborn and let’s win this :catsweat:

(the best still stands, I’d love to see Nat-sensei)
not scared. I just match my confidence in someone's lean to the evidence :goyea:. There is still the possibility that I got you and Reborn completely wrong. There isn't enough to completely bury any of you yet :josad:

If Gambit flips town, who do we vote out? You or Reborn?:dogood:

Go read my posts and you will find the answers to your questions. Go iso my posts with this new found confidence.

Continue to run away from what I asked while acting like you're not :smithnie:
I will continue this next day phase, depending on how Gambit flips.

But you didn't cooperate and answer me, despite me asking decently i think, so unlike with Reborn. Now you can't use the same excuse again.

:catsure:it's natural i sus you if you are deep in bed with my primary Sus Gambit. Sus easy lynch Cobra, and avoid cooperation.

I will continue this next day phase, depending on how Gambit flips.

But you didn't cooperate and answer me, despite me asking decently i think, so unlike with Reborn. Now you can't use the same excuse again.

:catsure:it's natural i sus you if you are deep in bed with my primary Sus Gambit. Sus easy lynch Cobra, and avoid cooperation.
Still waiting :catpole: you said it was weak reasoning and won’t back it up. Don’t accuse me of not cooperating when you are also not cooperating :sanmoji:

Answer the question i asked you Sera, and get it. :lawbepo:

I even changed the question and task for you, but you still avoided it. Could it be you have nothing on Reborn, but jumped onto Gambit sussing him.:catsure:
Even if you flip town I doubt I'll be able to get Reborn or Nat lynched :catcry:
:kayneshrug:
If you don't believe it yourself it can lead to Reborn lynch, even you don't find the case strong even if Gambit flips Town. :milaugh:

Answer the question i asked you Sera, and get it. :lawbepo:

I even changed the question and task for you, but you still avoided it. Could it be you have nothing on Reborn, but jumped onto Gambit sussing him.:catsure:

:kayneshrug:
If you don't believe it yourself it can lead to Reborn lynch, even you don't find the case strong even if Gambit flips Town. :milaugh:
Are you serious?:kaidowhat: If you read Sera vs Reborn that you say is the only thing I did you would know why I sussed him. I also agreeed with Gambit’s reasoning in Reborn so there are more reasons for my sus. Stop playing games when I know you know why I sus him :nicagesmile: I sussed Reborn long before Gambit talked about him possibly being SK or gf. Lmao

answer my question. Stop running :zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.