[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your excessive effort, Beta. But you’re lying so massively :wellwell:
You’re it, this is your scum meta. Where’s the Dragon Ball gif now to shrug off stuff?

You know my nickname for you is anti-town town Beta, this has nothing to do with the game.

Cop statement was for tomorrow. When the cop will hopefully already check you out. But I’m sure anyway. There is literally no one else and your coast game is strong. The only times you said something of substance was when SK was mentioned. Like right now. P a n i c

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Natalija has been my suspect since the time she voted for Gambit
l.
you sussing anyone isn't of a big deal because you sus everyone but let me break it down for you because what you said here is wrong.

these are your sus on day one - TAC, zara, Jew, Yo tan
I want to believe that TAC is willingly attempting to frame me.

Vote Lynch TAC

I have an issue with Yo Tan Wa.

Well Zara has vanished from the radar.
Perhaps I was right about the connecting thread between Zara and TAC.
I admit Jew unvoting once realizing there's an SK is extremely appalling

SK always holds priority lynch wise

It was on day one that nat voted Gambit. You sussed nat not on that day but on day Two before you jumped at me. These are your post from day two so your argument that you sussed nat from the moment she voted Gambit is false.
I find the way Natalija jumped suspicion on Gambit about the NW kill too overhasty. 🤔

She basically never took into account the offchance someone could of framed Gambit, which isn't a smooth signal.

r.
Vote Lynch Natalija
The oddest thing here is that she mentioned all the time that I was an 'anti-town town' meaning he was labeling me as town.

l.
you were seeing me town whole day one and at least half of day two. So you screaming that nat see you town earlier but not anymore is sus is weird take from you.

As I said since I have no insight on Gambit's meta I could not have voted him for his saltiness alone. So neither that day nor the day after of course. So I'm not sure where you want to go with the question. 🤔
You are wrong again here. You did give insight on gambit meta to some extent.
this is what you said on gambit meta
Well affirming that no lynch stands as mathematically advantageous implies that he implicitly believes a no lynch to be the best action of course. 🤔

He probably wasn't outright incongruent with his previous post, however I fail to see through so much stroppiness from his own.

He looks way too irritated for what he should be as a townie player or even a player in general.
Gambit is a very experienced player, he is 100% capable of WIFOM strategies, this nonetheless changes absolutely nothing about Nat's substance however.

Frankly speaking, I didn't like the manner nat voted you. It reflects she is trying to divert attention from her as scum to you.

But don't come out saying that you are clean. You are inconsistent and all over the place with your reads

@Trismegistus, don’t be blind, I am town core. I went for Gambit/Cobra. I went for Rayan. No scum would do that.

I JUST realised Beta is the SK when I looked at all his posts.

@Reborn Don’t overthink this. He’s scum. No one would look twice if I didn’t vote. And my reads have been good.

you sussing anyone isn't of a big deal because you sus everyone but let me break it down for you because what you said here is wrong.

these are your sus on day one - TAC, zara, Jew, Yo tan

It was on day one that nat voted Gambit. You sussed nat not on that day but on day Two before you jumped at me. These are your post from day two so your argument that you sussed nat from the moment she voted Gambit is false.

you were seeing me town whole day one and at least half of day two. So you screaming that nat see you town earlier but not anymore is sus is weird take from you.

You are wrong again here. You did give insight on gambit meta to some extent.
this is what you said on gambit meta

Frankly speaking, I didn't like the manner nat voted you. It reflects she is trying to divert attention from her as scum to you.

But don't come out saying that you are clean. You are inconsistent and all over the place with your reads
Very weak sauce.

It was her hasty vote on Gambit that made me raise suspicion on her, you cannot deny that. So my read is not inconsistent as I mentioned that beforehand. The fact I jumped on you is for another story because I had been finding you even more sus after your interaction with Sera had come to fruition. And of course Natalija was seeing me as Town earlier, she mentioned that I was anti-town town.

The fact I know that Gambit is an experienced player has nothing to do with his meta. Meta comes from previous games experiences. Because unlike as with you, I fail to discern a behaviour I cannot compare.
Post automatically merged:

I like your excessive effort, Beta. But you’re lying so massively :wellwell:
You’re it, this is your scum meta. Where’s the Dragon Ball gif now to shrug off stuff?

You know my nickname for you is anti-town town Beta, this has nothing to do with the game.

Cop statement was for tomorrow. When the cop will hopefully already check you out. But I’m sure anyway. There is literally no one else and your coast game is strong. The only times you said something of substance was when SK was mentioned. Like right now. P a n i c
You claimed that Cop had already invested me. Admit that you slipped sweet Nat.

Your push on me is a whole slip, and it happened since you are starting to feel afraid of people revealing your colors.

Your best case here is mentioning Dragon Ball gifs, this is how hard you can push for players. Very sticky with what your overall pushes have been thus far.

Reborn

Very weak sauce.

It was her hasty vote on Gambit that made me raise suspicion on her, you cannot deny that. .
I am not denying the reason but timing which you implied in your previous posts.
Natalija has been my suspect since the time she voted for Gambit .
You said "you sussed nat the time she voted gambit".

This is factually wrong because on whole day one(the day nat voted Gambit) there is not even a single post of you sussing nat.

I had been finding you even more sus after your interaction with Sera had come to fruition.
Highlighted part^^

Even More sus? You never sussed me until sera and cobra voted me. There is not even a single post. But there are posts before that where you have said you see me as townie. Want me to quote?
The fact I know that Gambit is an experienced player has nothing to do with his meta.
You did comment on his meta.

He looks way too irritated for what he should be as a townie player or even a player in general.

Don't try to deny your own inconsistency here.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Trismegistus, don’t be blind, I am town core. I went for Gambit/Cobra. I went for Rayan. No scum would do that.
I'm not being blind. I'm just trying to think logically. Nothing more.

I haven't read back anything yet but here are a few of my thoughts about you being GF.

You have been on Gambit for the past 2 days and kinda on Cobra if I remember correctly. Cobra has been sussed by most of us and I'm not trying to say he is town because there is really nothing he did to make me say that. I think I can safely say he has been trolling around.

But if Gambit is the SK that means he can kill at night one of us and that's good for the mafia too. One less townie. So that would explain why you didn't want to vote for Gambit today but just after Reborn questioned you. But you moved now for Beta because he might be SK? I don't think he is one though. If he would have been the one to kill TAC then that was a bad move since the two were already sussing each other and I don't think Beta would be that stupid (No offense meant Beta :))

You have been mentioning it a few times that you think Cobra would be a better choice than Gambit to lynch today. I have a feeling that you just want to set him up. Try to push him into the spotlight even more (it's not like he isn't already there).

So, putting Cobra as the GF or even as the SK (doesn't really matter which one) you would benefit from it. Because he would be mislynched and turn out to be town. One of us is down again and then comes the night, 2 more kills again. So I guess that would benefit you pretty well.

These are just my thoughts that popped into my head no too long ago. But I have to read back to make more sense of it and I probably far stretched it a little bit...

not* too long ago

But as you see Nat, I haven't put my vote on you yet because I'm not so sure about this.

I am not denying the reason but timing which you implied in your previous posts.

You said "you sussed nat the time she voted gambit".

This is factually wrong because on whole day one(the day nat voted Gambit) there is not even a single post of you sussing nat.

Highlighted part^^

Even More sus? You never sussed me until sera and cobra voted me. There is not even a single post. But there are posts before that where you have said you see me as townie. Want me to quote?

You did comment on his meta.

Don't try to deny your own inconsistency here.
Are you dumb mister Reborn or scum like I guess? 🤔

Sussing someone doesn't imply stating you do each time.

You forget how I told you yesterday that I constructed my case on you on one single post? And that I'm not the kind of guy to provide my reads all the time.

I don't necessarily pinpoint everything I feel off everytime I see it, that is not me, independently from my alignment.

Something I write more posts, sometimes I construct my case on just one. And this is what happened with you.

I constructed it on just one, the one in which I voted you too.

I haven't read back anything yet but here are a few of my thoughts about you being GF.

You have been on Gambit for the past 2 days and kinda on Cobra if I remember correctly. Cobra has been sussed by most of us and I'm not trying to say he is town because there is really nothing he did to make me say that. I think I can safely say he has been trolling around.

But if Gambit is the SK that means he can kill at night one of us and that's good for the mafia too. One less townie. So that would explain why you didn't want to vote for Gambit today but just after Reborn questioned you. But you moved now for Beta because he might be SK? I don't think he is one though. If he would have been the one to kill TAC then that was a bad move since the two were already sussing each other and I don't think Beta would be that stupid (No offense meant Beta :))

You have been mentioning it a few times that you think Cobra would be a better choice than Gambit to lynch today. I have a feeling that you just want to set him up. Try to push him into the spotlight even more (it's not like he isn't already there).

So, putting Cobra as the GF or even as the SK (doesn't really matter which one) you would benefit from it. Because he would be mislynched and turn out to be town. One of us is down again and then comes the night, 2 more kills again. So I guess that would benefit you pretty well.

These are just my thoughts that popped into my head no too long ago. But I have to read back to make more sense of it and I probably far stretched it a little bit...

not* too long ago
No. One out of Gambit/Cobra is Godfather shinobi (I’ll admit I’m not sure which one, but host reasoning dictates Gambit? But Cobra defending Rayan and not playing is weird and off his meta too). Beta is serial killer shinobi (Itachi????). I’ve played with him plenty and I CAN read him.

I wouldn’t be this vocal if I was scum, the attention wouldn’t benefit me.

Reborn

Are you dumb mister Reborn or scum like I guess? 🤔

Sussing someone doesn't imply stating you do each time.

You forget how I told you yesterday that I constructed my case on you on one single post? And that I'm not the kind of guy to provide my reads all the time.

I don't necessarily pinpoint everything I feel off everytime I see it, that is not me, independently from my alignment.

Something I write more posts, sometimes I construct my case on just one. And this is what happened with you.

I constructed it on just one, the one in which I voted you too.
Did you read my post self proclaimed Smarty pants?

I didn't talk about how many posts you took but the timing of your sus which makes it inconsistent.

Yuelyn

Nat and I agree on Gambit that he is scum but I think he is leaning more towards being the SK.

Yuelyn

@Reborn

In these two posts, I kinda explained what I think of the current situation but I have to read back to make more sense of it.
However, I must say I think we are mixing up who the GF and the SK could be.

My top susses currently are:

Gambit
Nat
Cobra

I had the thought that maybe Nat is the GF and Gambit the SK but I'm not sure yet. I have to read back and think about this. This statement was just a random thought and I have nothing to back this up yet.

But later I will write something down what I think about them being the GF and the SK.

not* too long ago

But as you see Nat, I haven't put my vote on you yet because I'm not so sure about this.

Did Cobra defend Rayan before the votes were locked?

Cuz I only saw it after the votes were locked but I made nothing out of his statement that we should unvote Rayan.
Yes. But saying Rayan is not scum and “trust me” is a weird ass thing to say before someone flips scum. I don’t know.

Nat and I agree on Gambit that he is scum but I think he is leaning more towards being the SK.
The SK targets are spot on Beta though. And he is very touchy about the SK topic. It’s him.

Yuelyn

Yes. But saying Rayan is not scum and “trust me” is a weird ass thing to say before someone flips scum. I don’t know.
I don't know about him but this game he is weird af with his unreasonable comments.

Can you maybe quote me why do you think Beta is the SK?

@Trismegistus

It's not only that but Dragomir had called the Cop to invest me and Dragomir is also the one who was shot tonight

Why would I choose to pick a player who is not the Cop for my kill had I been SK? It holds no sense... because in that case the Cop investigating me would have meant the end so I had to pick someone else

It's not just the fact that both TAC and Dragomir had been susing me hard and killing them wasn't a wise choice

I think highlighting me as SK is fairly too easy here and whomever is doing it blatantly is scum trying to put down easy targets

But not even that, I think Natalija is trying to shift the attention from her now that her game fallacies are finally arising

Reborn

@Reborn

In these two posts, I kinda explained what I think of the current situation but I have to read back to make more sense of it.
Tris let me blunt with you.

I have my own reasons to find nat playin weirdly one of which is what you mentioned.

But if assume that what you said is true and gambit is sk then I don't see nat as mafia.

I have two takes on it and it comes from past games experience -

First - nat pushed case on rayan (from beginning of day two) and as scum she won't push her own teammate to Lynch especially when one of her teammate got killed on N1.

Second, in such case beta could be mafia. Why? Because he can put sus on his own team mates and can even push a Lynch. He did it with me when we both were cult in throne of lies and let me tell you - from day one itself( though he failed lol)

Yuelyn

@Trismegistus

It's not only that but Dragomir had called the Cop to invest me and Dragomir is also the one who was shot tonight

Why would I choose to pick a player who is not the Cop for my kill had I been SK? It holds no sense... because in that case the Cop investigating me would have meant the end so I had to pick someone else

It's not just the fact that both TAC and Dragomir had been susing me hard and killing them wasn't a wise choice

I think highlighting me as SK is fairly too easy here and whomever is doing it blatantly is scum trying to put down easy targets

But not even that, I think Natalija is trying to shift the attention from her now that her game fallacies are finally arising
Yeah that's why I don't think it's you. That would have been just too obvious to me.:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.