[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is a thing called subconscious mind reading and deducing things.

The way gambit crafted his posts and comments in the beginning doesn't give vibe of dumb townie game play.

Yes, players can get heated sometimes in argument but with Gambit two things were off

1)he got heated right off the bat when he came online

2) connection the dots with his gameplay I felt he could be faking it.

So no I don't feel it's the case of dumb townie playin like that.
So if you think that I was the most experienced player like you claimed to be and why you insinuated that amongst the experienced players, they could fill the scum line up, what made you think an experienced player play dumb like that or fake everything just to be on the concentration camp?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So if you think that I was the most experienced player like you claimed to be and why you insinuated that amongst the experienced players, they could fill the scum line up, what made you think an experienced player play dumb like that or fake everything just to be on the concentration camp?
I didn't get your question

D

Dragomir

Because there is a thing called subconscious mind reading and deducing things.
Huh?

Yes, players can get heated sometimes in argument but with Gambit two things were off

1)he got heated right off the bat when he came online
Not sure how this is a bad thing. Dude could have read the posts and gotten infuriated. I've acted like that before. Anger doesn't necessarily have to be a progression from start to finish.

2) connection the dots with his gameplay I felt he could be faking it.
This is pretty weak. Kinda hard to get alongside your suspicion of Gambit.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Gambit can be an angry wolf. Scum can get mad just like townies can. Genuine anger is not a town trait.

Reborn

Huh?

Not sure how this is a bad thing. Dude could have read the posts and gotten infuriated. I've acted like that before. Anger doesn't necessarily have to be a progression from start to finish.

This is pretty weak. Kinda hard to get alongside your suspicion of Gambit.

Also, Gambit can be an angry wolf. Scum can get mad just like townies can. Genuine anger is not a town trait.
Hmmm

Tell me your reads

D

Dragomir

Anybody that demands reads out of me, saying something like "give me your reads" "tell me your reads", is going to get ignored. If you want my reads, ask nicely :catsure:

Reborn

Anybody that demands reads out of me, saying something like "give me your reads" "tell me your reads", is going to get ignored. If you want my reads, ask nicely :catsure:

Anyway,

I don't need to explain this to you because I know you are aware of it but I will still say it.

You said case is weak against him so you won't support it.

But it goes both ways. Show me (you or anyone)what he has done to see him as townie even a bit to have my support in favor of him?

Until you or anyone else including gambit comes up with that, the weak case against him still make him look suspicious even if it means little as per your perspective of seeing things.

D

Dragomir

Anyway,

I don't need to explain this to you because I know you are aware of it but I will still say it.

You said the case is weak against him so you won't support it.

But it goes both ways. Show me (you or anyone)what he has done to see him as townie even a bit to have my support in favor of him?

Until you or anyone else including gambit comes up with that, the weak case against him still makes him look suspicious even if it means little as per your perspective of seeing things.
Did I say I was town reading Gambit? There's not much that goes in his favor nor is there much that goes against him really.

I disagree with the bolded. For me, it being a weak case invalidates it and makes it not worth pursuing. Your case is underwhelming and doesn't make me wanna scum read Gambit. To me, you might as well just not have a case at all.

Reborn

Did I say I was town reading Gambit? There's not much that goes in his favor nor is there much that goes against him really.

To me, you might as well just not have a case at all.

This sound a bit diplomatic to me and contradictory at the same time.

I think your aren't sure of your own reads on gambit.

Well I don't need your approval to push case on someone. I think he acted sus and he hasn't done anything to clear him. I will stick to it.

So if our Sweet little chat is over then let's move on

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I find the way Natalija jumped suspicion on Gambit about the NW kill too overhasty. 🤔

She basically never took into account the offchance someone could of framed Gambit, which isn't a smooth signal.

Gambit is a very experienced player, he is 100% capable of WIFOM strategies, this nonetheless changes absolutely nothing about Nat's substance however.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Drago’s making some good points, being proactive right off the bat...feels like a townie, but I can’t say for anything more certain than a gut feeling.

Rayan definitely leapt to vote for Zara after I did yesterday, then kinda backed off. Seems like he’s shown up a bit today, but hasn’t said much of substance. That’s exactly how he was when he was the SK a while back, so I’m not clearing him yet.

Reborn and Gambit...I’ve already gotten in trouble for speaking in support of the former, but that’s not the reason why I get a weird vibe from him. He’s being just as active as usual, but something feels off. Gambit also makes me uneasy, but with two scum left, I doubt we’ll have them both causing a scene like that.

Still need to go over everyone else again, but I won’t be able to do that for another five hours or so.

Also, shit, was Neutral killed at night or after the phase started?! How’d I miss that??

I find the way Natalija jumped suspicion on Gambit about the NW kill too overhasty. 🤔

She basically never took into account the offchance someone could of framed Gambit, which isn't a smooth signal.

Gambit is a very experienced player, he is 100% capable of WIFOM strategies, this nonetheless changes absolutely nothing about Nat's substance however.
I have posted my WIFOM on the subject matter before I read Nat's jumped sus. That's my nose is still on her butt. I played scum many times over, perhaps twice as many than most of the people here combined as have always been successful. Thus, I know very well how their minds work and how to implant false evidence and frame someone else in order to be an easy lynch/mislynch. It's not rocket science to pre-empt a mindset like that, it's called future sight.

@Finalbeta, the last time I played against you, you have successfully lynched the SK day one and my mafia buddy day two. Is there something bothering you that you have not led the town this time?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Finalbeta, the last time I played against you, you have successfully lynched the SK day one and my mafia buddy day two. Is there something bothering you that you have not led the town this time?
That was long ago, I sorrowfully stopped leading Town since the very time this section was born again.

I have to admit that my mental health was rejuvenated from such choice of gamestyle.

I Iso'd TAC's post and much to my surprise, he was actually worse. First 30ish posts were full of CWAC and clearly it didn't help anything at all. However, there are several alarming posts which relates on how he tried to pocket or maybe buddy Reborn. And of all his posts, he didn't really tried to interact with him. Was he afraid that Reborn will go after him?

Furthermore, these are the list of people being sused by TAC in a single post.
post https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-568461
He was accusing Jew D. Boy of parroting but he tried to defend Cobra and stated that his declaration was prolly a joke.

Further to that, he is seeing Beta for not being able to play like he usually does and I also noticed that but there must be a reason. People have lives, too.

This post also shows his suspicion on Zara who eventually flipped town.

In this scenario, we can assume for now that he's touched several players and tried to accuse them for what they may be not. And with that, I want to clear those names aside from Cobra.

For what we know, Cobra hasn't done much either and seems lurking and posting for the sake of posting. These are red flags added to the defense made by TAC on him.

In this post
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-567797
He was also trying to pocket Beta

Nice n helpful tac is scum. Lol

Yikes.

The first 3 reads are a bunch of words that unnecessarily expound on a null read. The last two are super duper basic and pretty meh. These are some weak reads.

Doesn't look like you even tried that hard to come up with them. Doesn't look like you were trying game-solve anybody in here either but just give out reads to look productive.

Not a good look Rayan.
this is good look Drago. Good start

Going after NW, despite Reborn, Sera, in the Game, either NW was onto something, or one of these two could be scum🥴

if a town says he’s mafia is that breaking the rules?
Why, you want to confess?

Won't deny the fact that TAC getting killed raises my alarm against Natalija as I think she's most likely out of anyone here to snipe him so early. I look at TAC, and he didn't really do much last day to be a major threat against anyone tbh.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. I think Nat has looked very townie thus far.
You still have much to learn, my young Padawan. I would be the last one to shoot TAC. I'd much rather watch him squirm :catblush:

OOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEE honey sweetie babe pie. I don't know if your scum buddies have educated you enough not to blatantly pin point the kill on NW just nbecause we were nose to nose last night. It's a bold and fooolish attempt to immediately go after me upon seeing the updated WU. It only means, that you guys are prepared to lynch me since D1.

It will be followed up by Reborn's maleficent attempt to kick me out whereas there are tons of players he could have focused on still but yet concentrated on me for the fact that I was inactive.

Mind telling you that before I posted for the first time, there are bunch of materials so light as air which should have been focused on too but you guys never really touched it.

Like I said yesterday, it seems to be that every read on me was setup because I am a low hanging fruit and you guys have the mentality that if you go after me and I go wild, the wagon will be filled with hordes of horses,..

Vote lynch Nat
Lol I'm not going to even bother with deciphering this wall of text. Your reactions are very off, case in point - this does not sound genuine at all.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You still have much to learn, my young Padawan. I would be the last one to shoot TAC. I'd much rather watch him squirm :catblush:
You do frequently mention lynching him both in and out of this game...and if you’re that willing to kill him so early on, you likely didn’t know he was scum, which would make you the SK. Just thinking out loud right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.