[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I find it a bit strange that you're concerned over a man who's voting for me. And like TAC stated, my gut tells me you were gonna jump on the lynch Zara train. I'll keep a closer eye on you.

:kriwhat:
Y’all can’t seem to let go of an early secondhand read of mine despite the multiple posts I’ve added after that saying I don’t suss y’all...unless you keep coming at me with this baseless bullshit, we oughta focus on hunting actual scum than wasting time with likely townie arguments like this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well it felt entirely like you were using Reborn or rather trying to get on husband good side by singling Zara and myself out. Arguably the most towny players so far. It certainly hasn’t come off as your own idea, it felt like you were reacting quickly to what was going on around you.
Husband... “his good side” is what I meant, I hate autocorrect.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well it felt entirely like you were using Reborn or rather trying to get on husband good side by singling Zara and myself out. Arguably the most towny players so far. It certainly hasn’t come off as your own idea, it felt like you were reacting quickly to what was going on around you.
Post automatically merged:

Please Sera, take the week off. Go on holiday or something.
I’m not sure you two are arguably the most townie, but again, I was never fully comfortable saying you’re scum right off the bat. It’s still possible one or both of you ARE scum, but I was just throwing shit at the wall based on Reborn’s read more than anything concrete; however, I don’t think there’s incontrovertible proof of your townie allegiance just like nothing solid colors you as scum.

Y’all can’t seem to let go of an early secondhand read of mine despite the multiple posts I’ve added after that saying I don’t suss y’all...unless you keep coming at me with this baseless bullshit, we oughta focus on hunting actual scum than wasting time with likely townie arguments like this.
Don't worry, I don't plan on voting anytime soon, want to keep an open mind. :)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m not sure you two are arguably the most townie, but again, I was never fully comfortable saying you’re scum right off the bat. It’s still possible one or both of you ARE scum, but I was just throwing shit at the wall based on Reborn’s read more than anything concrete; however, I don’t think there’s incontrovertible proof of your townie allegiance just like nothing solid colors you as scum.
Sure. Sure. We can leave this here for the time being... I’m not pressed enough to pursue you as scum for that alone.

But I’m watching you.

@Melontonin

putting on a avatar/sig of one of the main characters so we subconsciously think you're town? :king:
I guess I’m also guilty of this

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zara being too submissive until Reborn called that out.

Reborn strikes to be greeting his town meta, he is more active and proactive than in the last game, where he appeared more shy.

My cylinder is still too whack for the other players, I shall replenish it soon.
Cool cool. Tag me whenever you give your full reads, they’re always insightful.

What do you guys think about not lynching anyone just for Day 1 only?

In a game where nobody can claim to stop a mislynch from taking place, along with the fact that it's Day 1, means that there is an extremely high chance we will mislynch a townie this place. Not to mention, with both a Serial Killer and Mafia this game, that means we can start Day 2 with potentially three townies dead.

Seems like the safer and more pragmatic decision in my humble opinion.

this phase*

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

In a game where nobody can claim to stop a mislynch from taking place, along with the fact that it's Day 1, means that there is an extremely high chance we will mislynch a townie this place. Not to mention, with both a Serial Killer and Mafia this game, that means we can start Day 2 with potentially three townies dead.

I think D1 mislynches are kinda baked into the concept, though...we likely won’t hit a mafia member, but getting rid of someone suspicious can clear up a lot whether or not they flip town. I don’t see a penalty in the setup for failing to lynch, so we could go that route if nobody makes themselves suspicious enough for everyone to feel comfortable taking them out.

this phase*
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.

:shocking:

Oh really! What makes you think so? Elaborate...
Because you appeared out of thin air, and interrupted our fun while saying you don't trust anyone :giogio: Not trusting anyone is a given IN MAFIA and a TMI, are you trying to push the scenario that you're a Konoha townie while still appearing to scum hunt?

I’m aware of his meta; what I’m less familiar with is yours. You’ve seemed fine to me so far, but Reborn is way more experienced than I and is a reliable barometer in these games when he’s down, so I’m just wondering why you think he’s sussing you right off the bat.
Please don't allow Reborn to be the town lead in a moment when we don't know he's town.

Idc about your steamed yams. If you could nk any player here, why would it be Ser?
Never Sera because he annoys you :doffytroll: I would kill Zara or Gambit if I could. Who will would you kill and which jutsu would you use?

Extremely bad idea, no matter what's happening. Kinda surprised to hear it from you. How long are you playing mafia again?

Status
Not open for further replies.