[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well affirming that no lynch stands as mathematically advantageous implies that he implicitly believes a no lynch to be the best action of course. 🤔

He probably wasn't outright incongruent with his previous post, however I fail to see through so much stroppiness from his own.

He looks way too irritated for what he should be as a townie player or even a player in general.

I want to believe that TAC is willingly attempting to frame me.

I have been much more vocal than I happened to be during a multitude of games I played in which I was observing a very passive behaviour.

Then I went to sleep. Even the all posts encompassing Finalbeta does so.

I never provide a full list of reads, however he is fixiating over it which is a very bad point for him and what throws me off the most. He says I lack contribution, then he forgot this point.

Vote Lynch TAC

I have an issue with Yo Tan Wa.

His early vote on Seraphoenix doesn't strike like a pressure vote at all, however Seraphoenix did barely anything that would demand suspicion upon him.
Sounds like you’re only voting for the air conditioner because he’s voting for you first.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

Sounds like you’re only voting for the air conditioner because he’s voting for you first.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta
This isn't a good move.

You should know that me voting someone back isn't part of a scummy meta from my own.
Post automatically merged:

Or even voting after being sus'ed for the matter in question.

F

Fallen Prince

Btw what do you guys think about cobra ? confused town or a flying under radar scum . Only thing is he is barely active in the game .

I said everything about Gambit i think he needs to take time out and think a while . Mafia can lead to spit lynch and dont even mention i was receiving end in NF this is not new for me .

I said that based al handpicking roles, i see at least one scum among you, me, tac, nat, and fallen.

And, you as probable candidate as you come out to be most experience.

I didn't cast sus on you but threw a shot in the dark.

And, you reacted as if I branded as scum by raising counter sus.
I thought all roles were random. Isn't that why we pick numbers at every sign-up? Because the numbers correspond to a predetermined role?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's not drive people away. What I like about this forum is that there is a nice number of people willing to play mafia. That will decrease if we get a heavy hand.
What are you trying to imply here?

We are playing mafia. We always had been nice with each other. Yes we all had been in heated arguments with each other but I seriously don't like when someone throws insults on others like this.

It's a no claim game and day one and people will sus eachother. They will build reads.

I agree that Reads could go wrong and mislynch can happen. An experienced player like him must understand this but how did he react?

He reacted by throwing shades and insults on those who build reads against him. That's bad behaviour.

And, I am not a fan of this. It's a game and should be taken in that spirit.

I thought all roles were random. Isn't that why we pick numbers at every sign-up? Because the numbers correspond to a predetermined role?
All roles could be rng.

All roles could be assigned

Most roles could be rng with few being hands picked.

It depends on host.

F

Fallen Prince

Beta what are you reads in the game because you are too focused on TAC in this game . Seems like natural in every game you did it but this is no claim game so we cant play like the reg role madness game .

Every post count so reads are critical in this game .

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Btw what do you guys think about cobra ? confused town or a flying under radar scum . Only thing is he is barely active in the game .
Imo, he is pretty scummy. He hasn't been saying much but this knows everyone here. I even tagged him a couple of times and asked whether does he sus anyone or anything he wants to add but he sad nothing and ignored one of my questions. That's for me comes off pretty scummy since he has been online but not in this thread.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I said everything about Gambit i think he needs to take time out and think a while . Mafia can lead to spit lynch and dont even mention i was receiving end in NF this is not new for me .
I voted for Cobra because in previous games, he’s been a bit more active and transparent, but this time it’s been all fluff. Even giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s been busy offline, he hasn’t provided any reads and is just discussing the possibility of not lynching D1. Seems like the consensus is that it needs to happen, so I don’t like him going against the grain.

Maybe he truly didn't follow. But also first time scum is usually a bit withdrawn like that, just ask @Marimo_420 :catpole:

Rich coming from the girl who initially voted for Gambit for no reason. :catpole:

I don’t have good feelings about Mel as well but she’s second after our dear friend Beta.
Nice try, but I gave the reasons. :catsure:

Melon is indeed also withdrawn, but let's wait for that huge post first.

F

Fallen Prince

I voted for Cobra because in previous games, he’s been a bit more active and transparent, but this time it’s been all fluff. Even giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s been busy offline, he hasn’t provided any reads and is just discussing the possibility of not lynching D1. Seems like the consensus is that it needs to happen, so I don’t like him going against the grain.
okay i missed few player i need to read reborn , zara , melon and rest i missed in this game .

No lynch is not option . I hope everyone votes in .

Regarding cobra i have to see , considering he is newb i really want him to make post n his reads he has already played a game so i think he knows what he is doing here .

Nice try, but I gave the reasons. :catsure:

Melon is indeed also withdrawn, but let's wait for that huge post first.
I said initially votes for Gambit for no reason, as in you may have gave reasons after but initially you were merely going off gut feeling, your words, not mine. So how can one accuse someone else of half ass reads when they started tunneling someone over a gut feeling and then came up with reasons after to justify it?

:catpole:

I'm following my gut.

And yes.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Gambit, zara, melon and fallen prince,.cobra look suspicious.

If you want then I can make case by highlighting what makes them suspicious.

Beta what are you reads in the game because you are too focused on TAC in this game . Seems like natural in every game you did it but this is no claim game so we cant play like the reg role madness game .

Every post count so reads are critical in this game .
Nope I believe Zara and TAC are connected by a common thread.

TAC didn't genuinely believe that I was playing passive in my opinion. I had different posts under my belt and I didn't see any issue with my playstyle.

In my opinion he simply voted me to switch the spotlight from Zara to my own persona.
If not I currently find Zara's behaviour to be even more appalling.

He is outright ignoring that my usual playstyle involves sus'ing and voting people back.

I would be tempted to shift my vote right now. I feel no shame or problem about it, because his fallacy looks even greater overall.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Zara
@AL sama

Status
Not open for further replies.