Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's scary to fight while you're pregnant but I guess Big Mom didn't care.
They weren't that much as risk, her belly is a safer place than almost any place in the world, it's just too resistant for anyone but a very few individuals to be capable of injuring the babies inside.
Post automatically merged:

Imo the greatest chapter Post-TS!
The bounty announcement of the current Yonko, WB AND Roger was absolutely amazing but the fact that Kaido, Big Mom AND WB were on the same crew before... How monstrous was the rocks crew? Lol.

And it seems WB is no longer Roger's strongest rival, it is actually Rocks D Xebec - epic. I hope he's not really dead and will have a major role in OP because this character is very interesting. He literally aimed to take Imu's role...

As I said, what an amazing chapter. 10/10.
I don't think that Xebec is alive as Sengoku confirmed his death though I can see an OP movie with him returning as an undead à la Davy Jones or Salazar.

Chapter name is Ultimate, fit perfectly
the Bounties are massive, sad we didn't get all the former Warlords bounties as well

Rocks D. Xebec, the guy is a beast from the description, and his crew is massive, we really need a spin off of this shit
kinda wish Rocks's bounty is also revealed thou, as well as more info and bounty on Shiki, Silver axe, Wang zhi, and of course, Captain John
Newgate, Kaido and Linlin looks like they stand on the same height in the past and Linlin looks hot, damn

Sakazuki, you have a lifelong debt to pay to Sengoku, had he didn't hold down Garp back then, he would've kiss the world good bye

a bit about Rocks, both him and Teach rules over beehive and teach's ship is named after him
maybe perhaps, Teach is his son?
if he is his son, then Teach taking down Ace just get an even more meaning to it

we might already get a glimpse of the Rocks pirates during WB flashback when he said he wanted a family I think

also Oden is getting hyped yet again, not only he's in the WB pirates, he later join crew with, Kaido taking down Roger and WB former crew member, damn

So Rox > Any current Yonkou crew, but 2 Yonkou Crew > Rox.

Interesting.
Your irony is not well placed.
The roxs Pirate where the most dangerous crew 38 years ago, when Big Meme and Kaido where Younger; Sengoku states that both of them are currently much more powerful, in nowadays, not only because of personal power but their own individual crew's. So, if nowadays both of them join in a Monster Alliance they will become the most fearsome Pirate crew ver seen.
Sometimes a feel people are more in the search of interpretating things wrong on purpose only to create debates about semantics, grammar and supositions....
All this is translate from japanese, which os not easy task, its been more than 10 years a follow One Piece and i dont understand shit; even the main sites have diferent translations.
#letsbeeagoodcomunity
#makeaneffort
#bigpicture

is it only the german translation or does it say Shanks biggest three are beckman yassop and ROCKSTAR?
they mistake Roux with Rockstar I guess :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

:sus: Was BM's young design already made or did Oda just make it for the SBS and decided to use canonically?

she looks hot back then, if people said that Kaido and WB did bang her, I would believe it

Funny thing is, Akainu has heard about this Kaido-BM alliance. Fujitora, on a ship somewhere else also has heard it. Even Garp, who is underwater, already heard the news.

Yet apparently Luffy and friends who spend their time on Wano, haven't heard about this alliance yet. :milaugh:

p.s.
With this kind of hype about Kaido-BM alliance, I legit can't think how Luffy can defeat their alliance at the end of this arc. He was already 1 shotted before by Kaido. Not to mention now there is BM that's also bringing some of her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.