[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in the end Beta was right? gf can't kill? that's interesting LOL
I have some knowledge about Mafia games, I know that light games don't feature a faction kill. I played tons in my lifetime and this is how things proceeded each time.

I see that Natalija jumped on me so prominently based off her usual cripple reads. Reminds me of Gambit after all. She sus'es people out of pure tinfoil.

I still stand by the opinion she and Reborn are the remaining scums.

So I want her out.

Vote Lynch Natalija

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Yo Tan Wa

You were so sure that Gambit was GF and he turned out to be townie.

Do you have anything to say regarding this?

Because you are currently on my sus list.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Reborn really doesn’t come off these two deaths looking like town...but I need to reread his AND Final’s shit, I know Nat’s been sussing the latter as well. Is it possible that Reborn was set up the same way Gambit felt he was? Even as SK, Reborn’s played this game a long time, he wouldn’t purposefully take out Sera so blatantly.

Also, I posited yesterday that mafia couldn’t kill with only one member and was rejected, but that appears to be the case now, yes?

Yuelyn

@Finalbeta

So, does that mean that the GF can‘t kill and this is why we only have one dead?

And that was made by the SK
Post automatically merged:

Shock, Beta contra sussing :milaugh:

Sorry, @Finalbeta but I handpicked the scum here, literally.

People make mistakes, and Sasuke-kun was very useless to Konoha.

Don't jump down that rabbit hole, Yo is literally so town it hurts.
Oh i know. But he was sooo sure about this.

@Finalbeta

So, does that mean that the GF can‘t kill and this is why we only have one dead?

And that was made by the SK
I don't know for sure

@AL sama told us that if SK and Mafia shot the same target the same result would appear, but he never specified whether or not a faction kill is feasible in this game, or if he was referring to the goon

I personally played countless games in which faction killing in light games wasn't doable

However Natalija immediately sus'ed me believing it was me to kill for some reason

This is pretty interesting

Yuelyn

But there is no way that the SK and GF targeted same person again. :catpole:

I have some knowledge about Mafia games, I know that light games don't feature a faction kill. I played tons in my lifetime and this is how things proceeded each time.
That is wrong Beta.

I literally called out Goon role information to you last day phase and you ignored my question reply despite making posts.

Goon is Vanilla Mafia and can only do Faction Kills. And Tac was Role Blocker. So either GF can Kill or they have Faction Kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.