[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I definitely believe Natalija just exposed herself here

She immediately jumped on me labeling me as SK and yet this implies she entirely excluded the chance Mafia could hit instead

That is wrong Beta.

I literally called out Goon role information to you last day phase and you ignored my question reply despite making posts.

Goon is Vanilla Mafia and can only do Faction Kills. And Tac was Role Blocker. So either GF can Kill or they have Faction Kill.
Read my post above :) I don't rule out the chance, Natalija instead did

Her accusation towards me is purely forced

Also I probably skipped your post, it's my bad

My my the SK is playing around here, hitting Dragomir of all players. Let's disentangle the equation:

A) Someone who had conceived Drago as a threat shot him, which is an improbable scenario in case it was too obvious

B) Someone attempted a frame on someone

Cop was supposed to watch over me tonight and Drago had asked for that, so such frame attempt would be futile if directed towards me considering I would have gone for someone else but surely not him. On the same note, voting Reborn whilst being disingenous would have been of no profit for me considering I would have shot him tonight if ever wanting to get rid of the man. However I had no reason to, given he was never considering me as a threat once in the game.
This is a light game so it doesn't feature a faction kill I guess.

The GF shouldn't be able to shoot and the goon has been lynched.
That's why you assumed SK killed Drago, consistent.

But i want to see where you read Goon can kill.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yes but Reborn was sussed by so many, and i was told to be protected. But you:catsure:
Beats me, though you can suss me if you want I don't have a problem with that. Nat sussed me a little too.

But there is no way that the SK and GF targeted same person again. :catpole:
Yeah I think I agree with that as well, it's too unlikely. With Dragomir it's possible since he was really good when it came to identifying Rayan, and maybe he caught the SK or GF in his sus list as well. With Sera it makes NO sense UNLESS both wanted to frame Reborn. In that case... I think it puts Reborn in the clear for good.

Yes I definitely believe Natalija just exposed herself here

She immediately jumped on me labeling me as SK and yet this implies she entirely excluded the chance Mafia could hit instead
You're saying that from the SK's perspective lol. You could still be mafia since GF ended up not being Gambit after all

Since in traditional games Goon generally is the role that carries out the kill at night. The difference here would be that he is the only mafia killing role, and not meant as a generic one.
And you couldn't call me out and tell me this, when i kept repeating Rayan behaved and saved Gambit, because Godfather was important role and Goom was useless one?

What is Godfather role and abilities thn?

You're saying that from the SK's perspective lol. You could still be mafia since GF ended up not being Gambit after all
But she has been labeling me as SK the whole time. This is the key issue.
Post automatically merged:

And you couldn't call me out and tell me this, when i kept repeating Rayan behaved and saved Gambit, because Godfather was important role and Goom was useless one?

What is Godfather role and abilities thn?
GF has night kill immunity and also invest immunity

It means that if the Cop invests the GF it will then appear innocent upon its eyes

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
But she has been labeling me as SK the whole time. This is the key issue.
Yup... even after the Gambit reveal she still sees you as SK...
@Natalija couldn't he also be GF? Why do you think he's SK in particular? Also wouldn't it make sense with you accusing him of TMI for him to be GF and accidentally reveal that GF can't kill?

Yup... even after the Gambit reveal she still sees you as SK...
@Natalija couldn't he also be GF? Why do you think he's SK in particular? Also wouldn't it make sense with you accusing him of TMI for him to be GF and accidentally reveal that GF can't kill?
Because he is the serial killer.

I read his posts very carefully, I know his meta - this is all I can tell you. How he played is perfectly in line with his serial killer role. Targets too.

Do y'all think it's a coincidence he killed Sera this time? It's not. Sera suspected Reborn and didn't believe about Beta. Perfect target 101.

Because he is the serial killer.

I read his posts very carefully, I know his meta - this is all I can tell you. How he played is perfectly in line with his serial killer role. Targets too.

Do y'all think it's a coincidence he killed Sera this time? It's not. Sera suspected Reborn and didn't believe about Beta. Perfect target 101.
So you believe I killed off TAC, Dragomir, in order to kill off someone like Sera by then? A man presenting no threat to me? That would actually be a very bad pick, surely not sticking with the line. 🤔

Since you are so confident only SK can kill and it's me.

And why would I kill off Dragomir when he certainly wasn't the Cop after he had asked for it to check me up on that night?

You have been sus'ing almost the whole roster of players this game, don't think I didn't notice that Natalija. That ultimately sticks with your overall tinfoily reads.

So you believe I killed off TAC, Dragomir, in order to kill off someone like Sera by then? A man presenting no threat to me? That would actually be a very bad pick, surely not sticking with the line. 🤔

Since you are so confident only SK can kill and it's me.

And why would I kill off Dragomir when he certainly wasn't the Cop after he had asked for it to check me up on that night?

You have been sus'ing almost the whole roster of players this game, don't think I didn't notice that Natalija. That ultimately sticks with your overall tinfoily reads.
Don't even bother, serial killer :gokulaugh: a cookie for trying, but I'm not going into a pointless debate with you as you squirm

Let's take bets, is the serial killer Orochimaru or Itachi?

Last edited:
Don't even bother, serial killer :gokulaugh: a cookie for trying, but I'm not going into a pointless debate with you as you squirm
Evading debates, you already did this during this game and were even called out for it. How enthralling.

Yeah I think I agree with that as well, it's too unlikely. With Dragomir it's possible since he was really good when it came to identifying Rayan, and maybe he caught the SK or GF in his sus list as well. With Sera it makes NO sense UNLESS both wanted to frame Reborn. In that case... I think it puts Reborn in the clear for good.
You are ruling off the chance that it was Reborn to shoot Sera and that either the SK or the GF abstained tonight, assuming they can actually both kill. I don't know for sure, since AL wasn't completely exhaustive.

I honestly feel like it was Natalija to shoot Sera and feigning suspicion on me. She was thorough in explaining what my apparent plan could have been for shooting him.

Also she is convinced that me shooting Sera would make sense, but it doesn't stick with the TAC and Drago choices at all.

Me shooting TAC and Drago could have only meant feeling them as threat, Sera was not. As simple as that. Also why shooting Drago who wasn't the Cop. :)

Last edited:
Also she is convinced that me shooting Sera would make sense, but it doesn't stick with the TAC and Drago choices at all.

Me shooting TAC and Drago could have only meant feeling them as threat, Sera was not. As simple as that. Also why shooting Drago who wasn't the Cop. :)
It's because you were daring for two days. Now when we see through you, you can't pull off the same thing again. :doffytroll:

Good game though, I nearly forgot about you

It's because you were daring for two days. Now when we see through you, you can't pull off the same thing again. :doffytroll:

Good game though, I nearly forgot about you
I'm sorry Nat but I was sus'ed since the day Dragomir asked for a Cop to check on me.

So why didn't I choose to change by then instead of tonight if you truly believe what you are affirming here?

And you still never explained why I would of shot Dragomir instead of looking for the Cop given he had asked the Cop to go after me.

Your whole game has been pushing as many players as possible with your distorted reads.

Who can explain Finalbeta; you think you're the demigod of mafia, everyone here knows that.

You're right, I push scum all game :catpole:

If you weren't scum, you wouldn't be this alarmed. I literally didn't even ask you shit.

Who can explain Finalbeta; you think you're the demigod of mafia, everyone here knows that.

You're right, I push scum all game :catpole:

If you weren't scum, you wouldn't be this alarmed. I literally didn't even ask you shit.
You have been accusing way too many players to be genuine, not to mention you deliberately avoid confrontation and you happened to reiterate such demeanor towards me as well.

I must be the best WIFOM player on the planet if I truly am SK, considering that all of my choices would have so far been both unbeneficial and non-sticky, to the point of reaching stupidity or better unjustified madness with the Drago kill.

The thing is I have been an easy lynching target for countless games in this community, and most of the times many of my voters ended up scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't know for sure

@AL sama told us that if SK and Mafia shot the same target the same result would appear, but he never specified whether or not a faction kill is feasible in this game, or if he was referring to the goon

I personally played countless games in which faction killing in light games wasn't doable

However Natalija immediately sus'ed me believing it was me to kill for some reason

This is pretty interesting
I wouldn’t call it immediate; she was sussing you yesterday after rereading your stuff from the first couple of days. Since she was hard on Gambit and he flipped town, I’m not so confident in her reads right now, but she did come off him (and start coming after you) at some point yesterday when the rest of us were gung-ho about lynching him. Not saying that makes her automatically right about you, but it makes me think she could possibly be onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.