[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not unlikely scenario if I am getting sussed for two straight days.

I was pushed for Lynch yesterday pretty hard yet it didn't happen so I felt scum would try to get rid of me at night then.

Anyway,

@Jew D. Boy @Melontonin @Marimo_420 can you give me your reads?

What you guys think on nat vs beta?
@Fallen Prince @Marimo_420 you are being quite on the sideline since yesterday. Why?

@Finalbeta

Why you assumed no factional kill can happen?

Goon can only perform factional kill and his present in the game indicates that mafia most likely has factional kill otherwise why to have such role in first place?
Post automatically merged:

@Cobra. Apart from me, whom else you sus?

From where you read this?
I’m inclined to side with Nat based on her moving off Gambit before he flipped town, but I still haven’t read their interactions thoroughly yet. Still trying to figure out if Sera was killed to set you up, or to give Final some cover, but the result would be the same either way.

YTW and Melon seems like town on town, but I think what the former said about her not being killed because scum thought she was protected. Not sure why she would be a target based on who she was sussing, although I’ll admit I haven’t looked at her stuff too closely this whole game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m inclined to side with Nat based on her moving off Gambit before he flipped town, but I still haven’t read their interactions thoroughly yet. Still trying to figure out if Sera was killed to set you up, or to give Final some cover, but the result would be the same either way.

YTW and Melon seems like town on town, but I think what the former said about her not being killed because scum thought she was protected. Not sure why she would be a target based on who she was sussing, although I’ll admit I haven’t looked at her stuff too closely this whole game.
Jew I am having a bit of a problem with your reads.

Your read goes both ways. I was looking back at your posts and I felt your reads aren't as concrete but more balanced. Why so? You didn't get sussed yet more balanced read?

What's holding you back?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Your read goes both ways. I was looking back at your posts and I felt your reads aren't as concrete but more balanced. Why so? You didn't get sussed yet more balanced read?

What's holding you back?
How do you feel they’re off? I think I’ve been consistent for most of this game; I said similar things about Final earlier today and this is the first I’ve commented on YTW/Melon.

Reborn

How do you feel they’re off? I think I’ve been consistent for most of this game; I said similar things about Final earlier today and this is the first I’ve commented on YTW/Melon.
I difn't mention inconsistency did I?

I talked about reads more balanced which gives vibe that somethings is holding you off.

F

Fallen Prince

I was pushed for Lynch yesterday pretty hard yet it didn't happen so I felt scum would try to get rid of me at night then.

Anyway,

@Fallen Prince @Marimo_420 you are being quite on the sideline since yesterday. Why?

@Finalbeta

Goon can only perform factional kill and his present in the game indicates that mafia most likely has factional kill otherwise why to have such role in first place?

I am rereading the thread feel like scum is postponing their kills to avoid the lynch on them , i am unfortunately drained because of long interaction.

I need some time before i post my thought. I was so sure of Gambit being godfather it looks the real one is playing long game .

F

Fallen Prince

Going for seraphoneix was smart move by scum , he was clearly on Gambit as town .

He had his sus o n reborn flipping SK. Reborn cannot possibly go for him that s the scum tactics to put blame on him .

Option are reduced

I am yet to see finalbeta 's top read so far. He has been defensive when someone accused him of killing TAC.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I difn't mention inconsistency did I?

I talked about reads more balanced which gives vibe that somethings is holding you off.
I disagree with this notion either way...I haven’t been as present today because I feel there’s not much happening, but I was providing plenty of reads with evidence the last few days. Nothing’s holding me back, I just wanna see how things progress and try to pick up on anything odd. If I go with my gut, I’d probably vote for Cobs again just because I think he’s been strange all game and I already tried to get a lynch going on him.

If you want me to be perfectly honest, though, I really am starting to think you’re scum. Sera being killed after days of back and forth with you would be too obvious...but by that same token, dismissing the option right out of hand because you’re who you are would allow you to pull that off while giving you cover to fend off further suspicion. It’s only because I still don’t know what to make of Final and Nat that I’m not pursuing this thread further right now, and the fact that I’ll be going to sleep soon, but in the same way you find me a little off, I’ve stated a similar view of you on multiple occasions since the alleged piggybacking on D1.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
That still doesn’t explain how the SK and GF would have gone after the same person two nights in a row...one death a night implies that only the SK is active way more than it suggests two people have agreed on the same person more than once.
We totally forgot about the doc. He/she is still in the game. So it might be the doc's doing.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Anyway,

@Finalbeta

I will try give you some in a bit.
Just woke up and got to get to work. Gimmie 2 hours.

Gamit flipping town kinda changed everything at the moment.

Reborn

I disagree with this notion either way...I haven’t been as present today because I feel there’s not much happening, but I was providing plenty of reads with evidence the last few days. Nothing’s holding me back, I just wanna see how things progress and try to pick up on anything odd. If I go with my gut, I’d probably vote for Cobs again just because I think he’s been strange all game and I already tried to get a lynch going on him.

If you want me to be perfectly honest, though, I really am starting to think you’re scum. Sera being killed after days of back and forth with you would be too obvious...but by that same token, dismissing the option right out of hand because you’re who you are would allow you to pull that off while giving you cover to fend off further suspicion. It’s only because I still don’t know what to make of Final and Nat that I’m not pursuing this thread further right now, and the fact that I’ll be going to sleep soon, but in the same way you find me a little off, I’ve stated a similar view of you on multiple occasions since the alleged piggybacking on D1.
Why getting defensive on asking simple question?

I don't care if you sus me. Go ahead and put a vote on me if you find me sus.

and, now moving on to you. I didn't say about today though. I have reason to say your reads are balanced. These are your posts till first half of second day.

Look at your reads
Always hard to pin Reborn down, since he keeps the game on track whether he’s town or scum...

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting, the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.
Earlier I thought you were using my read to raise sus on tac and zara but I was wrong. On reading carefully, I noticed it's quite balanced read on me, zara and tac.
. Cobra’s sudden town declaration was odd, but not bizarre enough by itself to determine much about him. Fallen came in hot for a second then disappeared, but since he also felt the need to interrogate me, I’m not sure if I sus him or I’m still salty.
Between YTW and Sera, I’m starting to think it’s town vs town. I was on YTW last night because of the random vote on Sera, but I understand now he was looking for reactions, and Sera isn’t going as hard as he usually does as scum. Need to keep an eye on both, but I get town vibes for now.

Tris sussing me isn’t unusual; a new player will often go with the flow the first few rounds, and there’s clearly some traction on me, but I’ll get to that. However, she just voted for Cobra, who I need to check out a little closer.

Final’s still staying largely silent...I don’t trust that. He’s a lot more proactive when he’s townie, but he’s being too coy this round. Now he’s pushing for YTW, which I get, but it could be too reactionary.

Rayan’s a weird one as always, but he’s been giving reads and helping, so I don’t know about him yet.

Reborn and TAC are Reborn and TAC, they sound the same as always. Not that either is clear, but they’re being consistent, so I need to hear more from them going forward before deciding anything.

Nat makes me nervous. @Natalija You’ve only popped in at the end and have just been asking everyone who they want to lynch. I get the sus on Final, and Zara’s been a bit cagey, but what about Fallen makes you suspicious?

By the way, this is the last I’ll say on the subject of my being sussed by so many people - ANYONE would defend themselves against so many baseless accusations, especially if they know they’re innocent. Y’all can’t reasonably equate me fending off your suspicions as making me look MORE suspicious by that pure fact. I know we all accept the possibility or inevitability of a D1 mislynch because the odds just work out that way, but most of y’all who claim they can’t read me or that my meta is off have said they still lean town on me, because you know in your heart that I slipped without intent. I’m more suspicious of anyone who doesn’t wanna lynch on D1; even if you all decide to pick me, we still need to lynch today to learn a little more about what’s going on.
Unvote @AL sama

@Zara You didn’t want a lynch on D1 at the beginning, but you then advocated for Final’s lynch and are now going after Melon. This scattershot approach seems really scummy in the wake of not wanting to lynch anyone. Skimming through your posts, you have yet to explain any of these decisions in a satisfactory way; you mentioned sussing Melon once before shifting focus to her, and you didn’t say why in any of your posts.

Vote Lynch Zara @AL sama
How is it dishonest? All of your posts have followed this through line - you were on about not lynching D1, then you were hard on Final, then suddenly shifted to Melon. You can paint it however you want, but that’s how it went. I’m on my phone and working so I’m not gonna quote every post, but I read them all and saw no consistency between your reads.

Also, telling people to pool votes together against a single person instead of letting players come to that conclusion by reading the thread feels extremely scummy, there’s a reason why people sus me for my mistake but are actively voting for you doing shit like that. You’re trying to turn public opinion against someone and have yet to explain WHY you find her worthy of being lynched.
*I’m* one of the people who told you it was a bad idea, I’m not ignoring any of the responses you got...so you’re saying that my answer on that as well as word from others made you change your mind, but now you’re trying to paint me as dishonest. This is complete nonsense, man.

As far as the RNG thing, I actually agree that we should come to a consensus rather than let random chance decide. Again, the problem is that you are rallying people to vote for Melon specifically, not that anyone should unvote to avoid a RNG lynch. There’s a difference between wanting to avoid something and actively trying to teach a certain outcome.

This is the first time you’ve answered about Melon, but the fact that it’s based off of experience in past games is every bit as suspicious as everyone found me supporting Reborn early on. Beyond that, you’ve been super defensive without any real takes behind your reads, so I don’t see any reason to change my vote.
Shit...we have a third party killer, right?

Unvote @AL sama
Drago’s making some good points, being proactive right off the bat...feels like a townie, but I can’t say for anything more certain than a gut feeling.

Rayan definitely leapt to vote for Zara after I did yesterday, then kinda backed off. Seems like he’s shown up a bit today, but hasn’t said much of substance. That’s exactly how he was when he was the SK a while back, so I’m not clearing him yet.

Reborn and Gambit...I’ve already gotten in trouble for speaking in support of the former, but that’s not the reason why I get a weird vibe from him. He’s being just as active as usual, but something feels off. Gambit also makes me uneasy, but with two scum left, I doubt we’ll have them both causing a scene like that.

Still need to go over everyone else again, but I won’t be able to do that for another five hours or so.

Also, shit, was Neutral killed at night or after the phase started?! How’d I miss that??
That’s defensible, and I haven’t necessarily cleared him yet, but again, you both feel like townies to me. Nat does too, although she’s played third party very well and gone largely undetected in the past.

Just look at your reads on players. Mostly balanced on both sides.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why getting defensive on asking simple question?

I don't care if you sus me. Go ahead and put a vote on me if you find me sus.

and, now moving on to you. I didn't say about today though. I have reason to say your reads are balanced. These are your posts till first half of second day.

Look at your reads

Earlier I thought you were using my read to raise sus on tac and zara but I was wrong. On reading carefully, I noticed it's quite balanced read on me, zara and tac.

Just look at your reads on players. Mostly balanced on both sides.
There’s a difference between getting defensive and answering a question, Reborn. If I really saw enough suspicious stuff from you, I would place a vote without issue.

Why shouldn’t my reads be balanced or diplomatic? We started with 17 players and 4 scum; since the beginning, the odds have been in favor of most players being town, which would presuppose that more than 75 of the people we had were clear and good. We got rid of two scum and had several townies, but it still stands to reason that most of the active players are not scum. Therefore, being fair isn’t a bad thing, especially when my suspicions have been cast heavily on people like Cobs who remains alive. Should I suddenly go after Melon? Well, YTW’s doing that just fine, so why not see how they play out? Tris? She’s been helpful most of the game, so what do I gain from suddenly dropping the diplomacy and going wild in the wrong direction? I just don’t understand how else you want me to read...

Reborn

Why shouldn’t my reads be balanced or diplomatic? .
So you agree that I was right to pin point that most of your reads were balanced.

That's what I asked in first place right?

What's holding you back?
There was no point in arguing against it then

Anyway, what exactly make you sus cobra? Can you please explain again?

Also, @Cobra. Whom else you sus apart from me?. Dont dodge this question.

@Marimo_420 i will be waiting for your full reads in two hours

@Fallen Prince whenever you finish reading thread I would appreciate if you give detail reads

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you agree that I was right to pin point that most of your reads were balanced.

That's what I asked in first place right?

There was no point in arguing against it then

Anyway, what exactly make you sus cobra? Can you please explain again?

Also, @Cobra. Whom else you sus apart from me?. Dont dodge this question.

@Marimo_420 i will be waiting for your full reads in two hours

@Fallen Prince whenever you finish reading thread I would appreciate if you give detail reads
Sure, yeah, I agree. I’ve felt like Cobs has been, at best, a very unhelpful townie most of the game. He and Sera were all over you when we lynched Rayan (whom he said wasn’t scum moments before he flipped the same), he said “I’m town” and little else on D1, and I wanted to keep the heat on him before I found what I thought was evidence of Gambit’s scumminess yesterday.

@Reborn If anything, I’ve only been diplomatic in reading anyone I DIDN’T think was scum. I was hard on Cobs, Rayan, and Gambit throughout, even though I was wrong on one (so far). I’m not balancing reads on those I truly find suspicious.

F

Fallen Prince

Question to you natalie

Why would beta go after TAC since he was getting framed bh tac , if sk did kill TAC wouldnt it make good frame for beta to look bad.

However @Finalbeta i need your explanation on natalie and reborn sus ? Just accusing them when they sus on you will look bad on you. If you are really town i think you need to tell us where did you feel yhem off ? Were they playing passive or holding back.

Did you townread on Gambit , because clearly everyone was sussing him for his play. I need better reasoning if you think Reboen is SK theory because its not consistent after seras death.

Reborn

Sure, yeah, I agree. I’ve felt like Cobs has been, at best, a very unhelpful townie most of the game. He and Sera were all over you when we lynched Rayan (whom he said wasn’t scum moments before he flipped the same), he said “I’m town” and little else on D1, and I wanted to keep the heat on him before I found what I thought was evidence of Gambit’s scumminess yesterday.

@Reborn If anything, I’ve only been diplomatic in reading anyone I DIDN’T think was scum. I was hard on Cobs, Rayan, and Gambit throughout, even though I was wrong on one (so far). I’m not balancing reads on those I truly find suspicious.
Okay let's kick start some brain activity

1) let's assume cobra flips scums

Then tell me

A)what alignement do you think cobra could most likely end up as scum - sk or mafia

B) apart from cobra there would be one more.

Who would be second scum in your opinion?

2) let's assume cobra flips town

A) who could be two scums then

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay let's kick start some brain activity

1) let's assume cobra flips scums

Then tell me

A)what alignement do you think cobra could most likely end up as scum - sk or mafia

B) apart from cobra there would be one more.

Who would be second scum in your opinion?

2) let's assume cobra flips town

A) who could be two scums then
After I answer this, I’m going to bed, just so you don’t get on me for disappearing/not responding.

Mafia, because of what he said about Rayan.

If he is mafia, then it’s between you/Final/Nat for the SK (the latter because she’s playing in a similar manner as she did last time she was that, the first two I already explained).

Any of the three I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.