Speculations The Rocks again , time repeat itself : Luffy takes Roger's role and Sabo Garp's role in this fight. .

by the way Sabo has some deep connection to Ace , his DF , he is his brother , he is more like the will of one of Roger's descendants and Luffy is Garps grandson.
Post automatically merged:

yeah the reaction hints that is about Sabo's death but again we know that is not gonna happen.
You trying to pull Garp and Roger overtones anyway?
Well, not that I really want another rescue arc, but like I said above. Sabo might end up being the brother that Luffy manages to save.

A

ardym

You trying to pull Garp and Roger overtones anyway?
Well, not that I really want another rescue arc, but like I said above. Sabo might end up being the brother that Luffy manages to save.
you know this time Sabo has Luffy's vivre card not the other way around. so i doubt that Oda will repeat the story and Luffy has to go save Sabo like Ace again.
Post automatically merged:

Wano like Dressrosa should not indepted to the WG , then the WG has connection with Kaido and Orochi they should not have the chance to act like heros here. Wano is seeking freedom and they should be affliated with the Revos that could be an extra reason for Sabo coming. the Revos can make Wano a base for themselves and Akainu is going to regret his decision anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
you know this time Sabo has Luffy's vivre card not the other way around. so i doubt that Oda will repeat the story and Luffy has to go save Sabo like Ace again.
Very true, and if Sabo ain't in trouble then I'd subscribe to your idea that its his turn to save Luffy somehow

Wano like Dressrosa should not indepted to the WG , then the WG has connection with Kaido and Orochi they should not have the chance to act like heros here. Wano is seeking freedom and they should be affliated with the Revos that could be an extra reason for Sabo coming. the Revos can make Wano a base for themselves and Akainu is going to regret his decision anyway
Well sure, I just don't think its that relevant to reach for Roger, Garp overtones. I'm quite sure that's saved for later with a marine and Luffy

A

ardym

Well sure, I just don't think its that relevant to reach for Roger, Garp overtones. I'm quite sure that's saved for later with a marine and Luffy
the marines under Akainu are really not suitable to help Luffy and the end yes Luffy and some of the marines will take the same side against the WG now it is not necessary that they team up

the marines under Akainu are really not suitable to help Luffy and the end yes Luffy and some of the marines will take the same side against the WG now it is not necessary that they team up
But wouldn't that be the same as Oda throwing away something that would be a sorta iconic event though? Coby going against the grain and choosing to aid the future pirate king regardless of the consequences.

A

ardym

But wouldn't that be the same as Oda throwing away something that would be a sorta iconic event though? Coby going against the grain and choosing to aid the future pirate king regardless of the consequences.
they could that later but Koby is still weak and is somewhere else anyway . he has to fight some fights . let us await what how is his fare against hancock

they could that later but Koby is still weak and is somewhere else anyway .
Possibly, but thats sorta whats hard to know atm because Oda has had Coby advance in Marine Rank off screen. So right now we know nothing of his actual prowess
let us await what how is his fare against hancock
Yes, if he ends up fighting Hancock, that will help determine where he stands on the powerscale

A

ardym

It would be better if we had seen him grow in strength on screen, but Oda doesn't always follow that. Well I'm curious to see if we'll have our answers in the coming chapters
he is just another Garp that for sure , he might even defeat hancock while i can see them bond secretly together as Luffy's friends .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
there is no doubt about that . in the marine for sure . but i just mean in this arc someone will have to take Garp's role to defeat the rocks pirates once again , and that cannot be Koby or a marine
Well in this Arc, it'll be another SuperNova

I believe Oda is going to lift the Worst Generation

Imo in the Final War, Luffy and Cobby will team up and creating a parallel with this incident

A

ardym

Well in this Arc, it'll be another SuperNova

I believe Oda is going to lift the Worst Generation

Imo in the Final War, Luffy and Cobby will team up and creating a parallel with this incident
they will help no doubt but no one is on par with Luffy noe one of them have advanced haki

Sure if Smoker ends up dying in Wano and Koby ends up getting killed too. Otherwise, it'll be Smoker more than likely who will be helping Luffy take down the Rocks at Wano. As Oda has chosen to keep him off-panel through the entirety of the reverie and post-reverie events, while showing every single other marine (except Sentomaru).
What's Smoker supposed to do against Kaidou, unless he ate a 2nd df like BB?