Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
:whitepress:

Repent your sins. Origins was pretty good, Odyssey (Greek, not Roman) was very strong, and Valhalla isnโ€™t even released yet lmfao.
Finally someone who isn't bashing those games:finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Cool to see so much people of you by face. Also I Love the absolute Positivy here. I guess even TAC would get nice words for his face.

Seeing so much positivity I think I should reveal my real pic as well

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
The Imformer cannot just simply be SEEN by human eyes...heโ€™s more of a feeling in your soul, a warmth in your chest that propels you through the day and lets you know that spoilers are coming soon :feelscryingman:
yall hit light's pms so hard he deleted it
Mofos thirsty. I've seen some things :josad:
Can we do another Valentineโ€™s thread, but this time itโ€™s just Light posting his DMs from the past few days?? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
The Imformer cannot just simply be SEEN by human eyes...heโ€™s more of a feeling in your soul, a warmth in your chest that propels you through the day and lets you know that spoilers are coming soon :feelscryingman:
Well said:catsweat::catsweat:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
@Jew D. Boy
I feel like this action with trying to make TAC show himself is making us unleash our inner gay.

:tchpepe:
What happened that so many of us want to see another male so badly?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I'm just letting it be known that I liked that post solely because @Jew D. Boy bullied me....it's not like I wanna see TAC...not at all...b-baka!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Jew D. Boy
I feel like this action with trying to make TAC show himself is making us unleash our inner gay.

:tchpepe:
What happened that so many of us want to see another male so badly?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Seth, my boy, you misunderstand...this isnโ€™t about seeing TAC, who is almost definitely just some regular dude with no offending features...itโ€™s about holding someone accountable when they say theyโ€™ll do something; itโ€™s about banding together as one and reaching a shared goal; itโ€™s about unmasking the powers that be so we know who to go after once I stage my coup and install myself as admin-UHH YOU CAN JUST ignore that last part, that was, uhh, a joke...anyway, this isnโ€™t gay (and if it is for some, thatโ€™s perfectly acceptable), this is about MUCH more than what you see on the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.