Announcement Worstgen First Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Happy birthday to WorstGen.
What a lovely community, thank you to the staff for all the hard work put into managing the website.
I had no idea an internet forum could be so wholesome xd though I haven't gone into the areas where the bulk of the users go to *cough* battledome *cough*

Salute, and to many more years :cheers:

i have been here since april(used a different account) i caught up to the one piece manga on chapter 956 i regret not joining wg right away but i didn’t because i was told every where that it was a toxic but after joining joining for the first time i really felt i was discussing one piece on reddit nobody would really read what you say if the post is longer than a day then no one is ever going to read it

AL sama

Red Haired
I still remember lurking around here time to time than one day @Bogard asked me to help with mafia section and I agreed and without knowing it this place became part of my daily life

now I m part of the staff and all of them are really nice. I love working together with them

I m thankful to @Bogard for giving us such a lovely place

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORSTGEN

Look at how that little cute rebellious WG group developed into something bigger... Thank you @Albino 👑. What you did, echoes for entirety.

More importantly thanks to Bogard and all the friendly staff (even that Kingdom moderator) for running this place. Never encountered any trouble.

Teach, WB, Franky Mihawk and Akainu tags please :steef:
:cheers:

Also please on the franky tag i need that shit injected into my body asap
:neesama:

Hello and welcome to everybody! As you can probably tell, we are soon rounding up one year since the forum's creation! In celebration of our first anniversary, some special exclusive editions to the forum have been implemented.​

1. One Piece Royal Rumble
A tournament style event will go out for any user that is interested. Whether you are a Battledome veteran looking for a worthy opponent or someone that avoids Vs. Battles like the plague, you can find great joy in participating as it is designed to be played by anyone, no matter their preferred place on the forum. I highly recommend that you give this a try. Visit this thread to get the full information necessary - Royal Rumble

2. Forum SBS
An SBS-like event shall be hosted here for users to ask any questions that come to mind and participate in a fun discussion amongst each other! Link incoming

I would like to mention that isn't all we got for y'all. Some aesthetical changes will be arriving soon, but for now, come celebrate this special moment with us :cheers:

happy birthday :cheers:

Happy belathed birthday to worstgen, the staff and community that form this amazing forum make it a nice place to call home. Im happy to have gotten to know some of you guys over this time and i hope ill get to know even more people and grow with you guys as a community. This place is already shaping up to be better than OJ,stay on course!

Also thank you for being the best guys, @Melontonin is a very hard girl to please (ssssh dont tell her) and yet she's enjoying herself here.

tldr.

Z
Happy belathed birthday to worstgen, the staff and community that form this amazing forum make it a nice place to call home. Im happy to have gotten to know some of you guys over this time and i hope ill get to know even more people and grow with you guys as a community. This place is already shaping up to be better than OJ,stay on course!

Z
worstgen is the most HUNG forum on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.