Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s actually super lame and I can’t believe that Yonkou thought this was worth avoiding spoilers over.

If it’s just a continuation of the battle then why allude to it being something of immense significance?

It’s One Piece so it’s never a waste of time to read the spoilers but I expected more than... this.
I personally think he got fed bullshit and was trolled.

wait guys holdup Kaido cant catch a breakkkk:gokulaugh:fucking kiku pierced his hand? now why he suddenly goes from an invicible monster whose last and only wound was 20 years ago to being injured all over the place? is that oda's way to finally justify Luffy and co defeating Kaido? i mean right after transforming into a dragon in the last page he was surprised the minks pulled their ace card... sulong. Anx we all know sulong neko and co are gonna give the beating even more (before they will clearly get beaten by Kaido but then again, it's funny):suresure:
dude this is one piece, only few scars remain significant....for example Luffy got "wounded" many times in the battle but only the scar Akainu gave him remained significant....same for Zoro....Kaido might have wounded several times in his past battles afterall he lost 7 times but only the scar given by Oden remained significant

Status
Not open for further replies.