Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this whole thing hypes up the Scabbards into YC territory. If you think about it, if Oden lived, he would have essentially been a Yonko in regards to the power of his subordinates. SoI think it's time to accept the Scabbards as solid YC territory. Denjiro alone is YC1 as I've been saying for a long time.
Denjiro YC1? based on what? Ashura is the one who's had the most hype. And he was at most on par with Jack not above him.

Weren't the Zoro haters saying Zoro can't do it. WHat happened? You guys need to respect the grandmaster...:kata:
Did he do it?
It’s multiple people with atleast 5 high tier yc concentrating their attacks into one all out attack that made him bleed from the mouth.
I’m not saying he can’t, he will, but stop using others feats to up zoros, especially 4 people Atleast somewhat comparable to him.

There are levels to Haki even in a similar stage. Cracker and Katakuri have better Stage-1 COA than Luffy. So just because Luffy learned adcoa doesn't mean it's as good as Rayleigh's.

Kong Gun rattled BM's COA infused hand while Kaido was unfazed by Kong Organ. Noway BM is anywhere near Kaido in this department. And you can't call BM better just because she wasn't wounded.
now that I think about it - BM drained haki out of Luffy, possibly the same way that Oden’s sword tried to drain Zoro of haki. I say this because in G4 Luffy is pure haki and when he connected with BM he lost G4.

Z-boys are literally in the thread right now shitting on Kaido for getting cut by the scabbards. Had that been Zoro this chapter, it'd be a whole different story. When you act like a hypocrite, you get called out on it. :kata:
« z-boys » are not the only one to make fun of Kaido tho. But they are the only ones you are trying to clown :kawak:

Futhermore, you are calling people hypocrites not based on what they do but based on what you think they will have done:milaugh::milaugh:

Did he do it?
It’s multiple people with atleast 5 high tier yc concentrating their attacks into one all out attack that made him bleed from the mouth.
I’m not saying he can’t, he will, but stop using others feats to up zoros, especially 4 people Atleast somewhat comparable to him.
People who scared of Enma comparable to Zoro? Lol, extremely NERFED Zoro fight their stronkest member to stalemate. He make them all praise him for wielding Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.