Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one crying
Don't try to play the reverse card on me, it won't work. The one who is crying is the one that started baiting first, which was you. You're so butthurt and insecure about the current events that you can't even keep a normal conversation going. Make sure to not running out of tissues, okay?

Is all of that worse than being pierced by Kinemon and Kiku though?
Don't get into trolling, it will get even worse from you.
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ62 we should make a thread comparing bb, shiryu, a couple level 6 prisoners and his other captains at the end of mf vs the nine red scabbards
we should also ask why bb and his crew ran from akainu in fear while kinemon and okiku pierced kaido.
should be a fun thread.
:smoothieduck:
I already planned this buddy

so sera
explain why bb and his 9 captains ran from akainu
if they can take him .
Avoiding the question huh? not surprised.

He ran because it was pointless getting into a fight there for a ship that would likely be destroyed in the process. He had plans to go conquer WB's territory at that stage.

Answer how he wasn't scared of all the admirals at MF but suddenly got scared there? You see Sengoku after the war? BB took on him and Garp. Is Akainu stronger than both of them combined? When Garp was about to go kill him? When Garp actually overpowered Marco, something no admiral could do?:kizabat:

Don't try to play the reverse card on me, it won't work. The one who is crying is the one that started baiting first, which was you. You're so butthurt and insecure about the current events that you can't even keep a normal conversation going. Make sure to not running out of tissues, okay?

Is all of that worse than being pierced by Kinemon and Kiku though?
Don't get into trolling, it will get even worse from you.

I already planned this buddy
"If I say he is crying while crying some people will believe he is crying" :vistalaugh:

Avoiding the question huh? not surprised.

He ran because it was pointless getting into a fight there for a ship that would likely be destroyed in the process. He had plans to go conquer WB's territory at that stage.

Answer how he wasn't scared of all the admirals at MF but suddenly got scared there? You see Sengoku after the war? BB took on him and Garp. Is Akainu stronger than both of them combined? When Garp was about to go kill him? When Garp actually overpowered Marco, something no admiral could do?:kizabat:
NO HE RAN BECAUSE HE STATED HE"S NOT READY
MEANING THEY ADMIT THEY ARENT STRONG ENOUGH
:myman:
lol
suck it sera :kata:

akainu shocked that shanks came to mf - fear
kaido sweating on oden, ptsd after 20 yrs - shock
ok serapheonix
:smoothieduck:

blaming translations now
let me get you the viz
lmao
you troll
Who said Viz is most accurate???

2vs1 they didn't even manage to hurt sakazuki when he just wanted to kill luffy :josad:
Aokiji took 10 days to hurt Akainu. Aokiji isn't admiral level.

"If I say he is crying while crying some people will believe he is crying" :vistalaugh:
You won't be able to distract from the fact that you started trolling and baiting after a normal response from me. The person starting trolling out of nowhere is the one being hurt.

"Kaido's biggest asset is his ability to one shot YC1/Admiral level opponents."

The poor lad is hurt
:josad:

He said he wasn't looking to get into that at that stage.

Say it with your chest: Akainu alone is stronger than injured Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp , Sengoku etc at MF
:smithnie:
according to the viz
he said
am not ready for that yet
what translation are you reading .

so bb beats a yc2 in ace
gets wb fruit
has multiple yc chars on his side
still not ready for akainu . they all run away
lmao . admit you are wrong.

Honestly Yonko only received more hype from fans because of how WB looked GLORIOUS in Marineford

Admirals were always the measuring stick in this series I feel...

If I have to describe the difference between Yonko/Admirals

I would say:
- Admirals are the BEST TRAINED FIGHTERS
- Yonko are the most GIFTED FIGHTERS

In other words, if you compare it to a series like Hajime no Ippo:
- Yonko would be Bryan Hawk
- Admirals would be David Eagle

To explain:
- Kaido/Big Mom: Born as natural disasters, Tough Skin/ Impenetrable... THEY NEVER WORKED HARD for it
- Blackbeard: Born with SPECIAL BODY, that allows him to eat more than one DEVIL FRUIT
- Shanks: A snitch talent, LOL, for real though, King's supreme Haki is a GIFT/Talent he inherited...

Admirals:
- ALL OF THEM, are kinda the same, they are the PEAK of what a normal person like "Koby" would achieve when he reaches the maximum level... They are basically what Yuri Boyka would say "Most complete fighters" in the world... which is why you can see that ALL Admirals apply advanced Haki/Ryuu, and some of them showed signs of Future sight like Aokiji/Akainu...

And I think WB/Roger are a combination of BOTH:
They are Naturally Talented/Gifted people, BUT ALSO, they have TRAINED THEMSELVES to be complete fighters JUST like Admirals... which is why they are so advanced... which is also similar to the journey Luffy is following... Luffy is really naturally GIFTED from Garp/Dragon Bloodline... with special talents... but also, he just like Admirals in that he trains ALL Haki types to reach MAXIMUM potential

You won't be able to distract from the fact that you started trolling and baiting after a normal response from me. The person starting trolling out of nowhere is the one being hurt.

"Kaido's biggest asset is his ability to one shot YC1/Admiral level opponents."

The poor lad is hurt
:josad:
This is weak. Like really weak. Get your superiors like ALH in here. I'm not interested in the equivalent of Doberman.

Status
Not open for further replies.